Smashbox Always Sharp Waterproof Kohl Liner - Raven Black

on 5/8/2014 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love the matte look this eye liner has and how easy it is to apply, but I found it creased and rubbed off on the top part of my eye lid. Don't think I'd be buying.

on 12/2/2013 1:23:00 PM

This is a great color (deep black), I like the retractable aspect of it, and the eyeliner held up on my waterline for a good amount of time. It wasn't perfect, but there really isn't such thing as a perfect waterline eyeliner. The one and only reason that I returned this & I will not be repurchasing is because this eyeliner only lasted me a week and a half....and it was already out. Also, keep in mind that I didn't use this very often at all, either. For about $22, for this to last me a week and a half is unacceptable in my eyes. Most things that we buy in general are scams/rip offs, but this exceeds the definition of being ripped off.

on 9/21/2013 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Packaging was awesome..Color was perfect...All signs pointed to HG..until I had black eyeliner smudges on my upper lids literally 2 hours after application :|
I'm starting to realize nothing cuts it for us oily skinned gals like liquid liners but who has the time or steady hand every morning to perfect that look...smh.
The search continues...