April 19, 2014 | 1049 users online

Eye Primer - Rimmel - Exaggerate Undercover Shadow Primer

rated 1 of 5 on 3/22/2014 1:48:00 AM More reviews by MadchenRogue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

exaggerate our claims is more like it. everyone is 100% correct: it creases, it just completely fails. stick with milani for ds primer. performs like urban decay at 1/3 of the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/15/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Suzaroos

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

HolyMotherofTerribleMakeup. This stuff is horrible. I rarely write negative reviews about anything but I just have to say I don't even see how this stuff is called a primer! I feel like my shadow stays on longer when I wear no primer compare to this! I have very dry skin everywhere on my face other than my eyelids so I do need a primer to keep my shadows on all day and thought I'd give this a try because I do enjoy some Rimmel products, but I was extremely disappointed and obviously won't be repurchasing. Lameeee.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by 089315r

I am shocked at the many horrible reviews. This is one of the better primers I have used. I gave this a 4 simply because it is not really waterproof and it does not really intensify colour put on top. If you are looking for a primer that will keep your shadow on for the day and not crease, this is an affordable product that works well. I recommend it and I will be buying it again.

In case it helps, I apply this on clean, un-moisturized eyelids to avoid sliding. PAT the product on to achieve a heavier base.

Hope I hear some other purchasers back me up!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2014 8:43:00 PM More reviews by NicoleM96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I mean pretty much reading all the reviews just now, mine is going to be very similar. It didnt do anything but actually crease my eyeshadow more. I was looking for a drugstore eyeshadow primer becuase I was done forking out the money for the urban decay one, so I picked up this one. Bad decision. I herd the wet n wild fergie eyeshadow primer is good, so hopefully I can find that somewhere.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by judysmath

Horrible! I have oily lids and this product doesn't work. My eyeshadow was creased and my eyelids were oily within a few hours of application. My eyeshadow also went on very light and not vibrant as the product claims. My $1 ELF eye primer beats the pants off this stuff. Don't buy it!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/20/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by chickeeduck

I have greasy eyelids so eye shadow seems to glide off by mid-day, and this product claims to make your eyeshadow last longer and make is smudeproof. It did not seem to make it worse, but it did not seem to make it better either. It really seems to have little, if any effect at all. That being the case I would rather save my time and money and skip this product all together.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2013 8:06:00 AM More reviews by MakeupJunkie112

Terrible. The texture was smooth going on but does absolutely nothing for my eyeshadows. My liquid eyeliner melted off with this and the eyeshadow creased. Just awful. Elf primer is much better than this.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2013 2:48:00 AM More reviews by Nina_82

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

Can only agree with what most other reviewers have said - it's TERRIBLE! Doesn't do anything to help my eyeshadow last longer, if anything it ends up creasing more. Complete waste of money, you might as well rub moisturiser into your eyelids!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2013 5:12:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

Totally agree with most of the reviewers. This MADE my eyeshadow crease. By the end of the day the half that wasn't gone looked oily and creased. Awful stuff.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by kwill89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is total garbage. I bought this as a cheap alternative to my Nars eyelid primer but this is just terrible. It's very "wet" when applying it and it doesn't ever seem to dry on the eyelids. It makes my eyeshadow crease terribly. It doesn't work at all, what crap. I wouldn't recommend this to my worst enemy. This is disappointing because I usually really like Rimmel, it's one of my favourite drugstore brands.