Rimmel Exaggerate Undercover Shadow Primer

1.4

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

i truly am shocked at the many horrible reviews this has, i am not saying this is HG but its
a nice DS primer. I have normal lids and i like it very much, reminds me of the NARS shadow primer (but 20$ cheaper) it does take a min to dry for shadow application, the price is def
a bargain and i had my shadow last and no slip ect as other reviews. so IMO its a good product if on budget.

on 4/3/2015 7:15:00 PM

This is not an eye primer. Primer are suppose to make eye shadows last longer this primer makes it last shorter without it. It's a waist of money. Don't buy it.

I must echo what everyone else has said.

I could tell as soon as i tried to apply it that it was not going to be a good primer. It was impossible to apply a smooth layer, it was creasing up even when my eye was closed and skin was taut. It's say to let dry before applying eyeshadow but it took ages to 'dry' and even then it still felt quite moist and moved easily.

I'm so glad it was dirt cheap so i don't feel to cheated when I throw it in the bin after only a couple of uses.

on 3/24/2015 1:42:00 PM

This product is a shimmery white color. The application brush makes it hard to get even coverage. When dry it is not smart to use a sheer color with this primer because this primer will show through. Igot this product in clearance. Maybe it was out of date? But if I didn't warm it up in my pocket it would clump. Also if your eye itches befor it is dry.... then it will flake off. Over all it irritates my eyes. Miss supper sensitive eyes here. Dont waste your money.

on 1/9/2015 7:39:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Worst eyeshadow primer I have ever used! I swear a couple hours later my eyeshadow looked WORSE than it does when I don't use any primer at all! And the box is very misleading, it says that this product is supposed to make the colors of your eyeshadow more bright and it failed to do that as well. Good thing it was only $3.97!

on 12/28/2014 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Terrible. I have oily lids and must prime for any staying power. Was on sale so I gave it a try. I wouldn't take this item if it was free ...

on 11/29/2014 2:06:00 PM

I've been trying to find a product that works best for my extremely oily eyelids and so far, I have yet to find what I'm looking for. Out of the three eyelid primers I have tried so far, this was absolutely the worst. You can tell when you're applying this product that it won't work well. After about an hour of wear, this product had already allowed my eyeshadow to crease horribly. I wouldn't ever recommend this to anyone and I will not even use the tube I've already bought. Much less repurchase.

on 11/24/2014 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I cannot believe Rimmel continues to put out such a product. I was in a pinch and could not find my usual eye primer in a store so I grabbed this one because I have had good experiences with this brand in the past. This product seriously threatens the reputation Rimmel has with me.

This primer is worse than wearing no primer at all. It is that bad. It creased within 90 minutes of application while I sat in a temperature and humidity-controlled environment. The shadow has faded from most of my eye area approximately 2 hours into wearing ( I am wearing shadows which I have worn before, and with a decent primer they last all day with no problem. This primer is the only change I made. This primer is the issue). I will never use / buy this again nor recommend it.

Just awful.

on 10/29/2014 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Thank god I found this on sale, because I would have never purchased it otherwise. It was very greasy and the eyeshadow did not last long at all. I wouldnt recommend this.

on 8/8/2014 7:50:00 AM

I will agree with the negative reviews. There is nothing good to say about this primer. Goes on shiny and makes my eye shadow crease faster. You're better off wearing no primer than this one. In the garbage it goes.