July 28, 2014 | 2056 users online

Styling Products - L'Oreal - EverStyle Volume Boosting Mousse

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 2:33:00 PM More reviews by corvettesue322

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have fine, thin short hair in a bob style so I really need a volumizing product. I have tried many but this L'Oreal mousse does the trick. It is alcohol-free and doesn't dry out my hair at all. It adds enough volume to my hair that it lasts all day. I will definitely buy it again and the price is very good.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by rtran4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The first thing that came to mind when I first used this was, "Now this is a mousse!" I usually use light, airy volumizing mousses that most drugstore brands usually carry. I find they all work similarly no matter what brand - Tresemme, John Frieda Volumizing, Herbal Essences, Pantene, Paul Mitchell, etc. This one is different. First off, it's much denser - think thick mens shaving cream dense, not liquid foamy dense. This formula is truly meant to hold volume and style but it can add weight if you too much is applied, especially at the roots. I have to blow-dry my hair pretty quickly before this starts to dry or my hair will dry flatter. However, it claims 24-hour volume/style and it's the only one I've tried that comes close. I have baby-fine, long straight hair and this gives me more volume than it weighs down my hair and more volume than other mousses I've tried, so I prefer this formula. My hair stays voluminous for much longer. If I curl, my curls hold for much longer (and I have straight asian hair that doesn't hold curls for very long). Best of all, it's alcohol free, paraben free and vegan so my hair doesn't dry out and I'm not exposing it to anything too harsh. This is the best drugstore volumizing mousse I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2013 9:04:00 AM More reviews by Angelique79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So I have been using Dove's volumizing mousse lately because it didn't dry out my hair and make it super stiff like most mousses did. However, what it also didn't do was offer any volume at all. So I trashed it and picked up this one by L'Oreal because it also sported an alcohol-free label along with paraben free...and its vegan, which I dont totally care about but its still kind of cool.
I super pleased that it didn't dry out my hair AT ALL, I LOVE the smell AND...HELLO VOLUME! My hair is soft and has great movement and is certainly fuller than it would have been without the mousse. Price is decent and packaging is the standard can and nozzle you get when you use mousse.

Sorry Dove...Im switchin to L'Oreal!