October 21, 2014 | 879 users online

Accessories - Microplane Foot File

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2014 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Fuzzmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found out about this by reading Amazon reviews. I was so tired of having to soak my feet, apply callous remover, wait, and then scrub. While these steps helped, they were time-consuming. Not to mention I was not 100% satisfied. This is the missing link. By adding this to my regime, I not only am 100% satisfied, but I can save time by using the microplane whenever I choose for upkeep. I may still decide to pay for a pedi, but it will be because I want to, not because I "have" to. The combo of this and my callous remover (Be Natural Callus Eliminator) is as good if not better than most nail techs! You will be amazed at the amount of dead skin it removes. My only advice is to use it gently. If you have a lot of dead skin, do a little bit each day. You can hurt yourself if you aren't careful. This is a serious tool!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by samanthacanuso

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Thank you to all of you and your reviews of this product prior to my purchase. I have very thick inherited (as per my podiatrist) callouses on my feet and generally had to go to a podiatrist twice per year to have the excess cut off and that was with gettign biweekly pedicures and using many other expensive creams and scrubs to no avail.

After reading the reviews for Kerasal foot ointment and the Microplane foot file here at Makeup Alley, I hastily purchased both items. I could barely wait to get home that day. Washed my feet and let them completely dry, used the microplane foot file (the brown one) and then put on my Kerasal with socks and padded around for 20 minutes.

I have to admit that I was pleasantly surprised - the results were nothing short of miraculous. My heels were soft and supple for the first time I can ever remember. My husband commented on it when we went to bed later when playing footsies. He commented how soft and smooth they felt - he also had never known me to have such silky smooth heels - usually felt like sandpaper. My pedicurist (???) also was shocked...to no avail she had tried everything to rid me of this horrible callous build up. She now recommends this to all of her clients.

The true test was would it work over the long haul. Well one year later with once weekly treatments, I can honestly say I still have silky smooth heels.

Thank you MakeupAleey members for helping to keep my closet empty of unused products and my wallet full of cash to spend on the products I love that do work!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No