July 29, 2014 | 2007 users online

Shampoo - TheBalm - En Root Give Me Volume Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2014 1:32:00 AM More reviews by Sjez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this shampoo because the packaging is just so darn cute, but alas, we were not meant to be, TheBalm and I. En Root "Give Me Volume" doesn't really seem to be particularly volumizing, in fact, if anything it weighed my hair down. I didn't even realize what I was missing until I cashed the bottle and switched back to my regular shampoo. All of a sudden my hair was shinier and bouncier than it had been in months. I really love LeBalm makeup products, and their En Root dry shampoo is one of my favorites, but Give Me Volume was just not a winner for me. There are MUCH better sulfate-free shampoos out there. It also smells terrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Shadowarrior

I absolutely love this shampoo. I have fine thinning hair and always looking for volumizing products. I washed my hair with this then applied AG hair cosmetics volume conditioner to my ends. Once I towel dried I sprayed my hair with Bumble & Bumble Prep brushed it out then sprayed Lea Journo Volumizing Spray. I applied TheBalm En Root Hair Shine Serum mixed with CHI Silk Infusion on my ends and blow dried half way. Then I sprayed TIGI's Catwalk Volume Collection Your Highness Root Boost Spray(my HG Volume spray) on my crown area. Then Blow dried with round brush :) A lot of products right! Haha But the end result is GORGEOUS! The only gripe I have with this shampoo is the smell(reminds me of tanning lotion) , other than that it performed as promised. Very happy with it.