December 21, 2014 | 1695 users online

Skincare - Face - Clean & Clear - Morning burst hydrating gel

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2014 1:11:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

Was looking forward to trying this but it was too heavily scented.
I do not mind a nice scent but this smells childish and is fairly strong.
I also saw no benefit for my skin type.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by YumieLee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I would only recommend this product to people with oily skin. This moisturizer has the consistency of a gel, NOT a lotion so this would be great for people with oily skin. This hydrating gel is the PERFECT moisturizer ever!! It offers the right amount of moisture. Right when I put it on my face it felt very light, yet I could feel my skin being moisturized. It sunk right in and left no greasy feel whatsoever. It was great underneath my makeup! Even felt and acted like a primer. Usually when I put my make up on in the morning, about 3 hours later my skin will start to get very shiny. With this hydrating gel however, it was not the case! My face was so smooth and matte! My make up looked very flawless and fresh, thanks to this hydrating gel! It smells delicious as well. I will definitely buy this again and highly recommend.