September 30, 2014 | 2065 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Dr. Rescue

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2014 8:17:00 AM More reviews by Pinksk8wax

Most people seem to complain about the smell/taste but I actually love it! It makes my lips feel minty fresh. As far as what it claims to do , I mean c'mon it's still a cosmetic even though it's "medicated" and you're paying like 5$ so if you're looking for something of better quality then pay for it and don't complain! This is great for the price

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2014 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Andisophiaquinn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was really impressed with this stuff, actually. :) It feels good on your lips gliding on, soothes and smells kinda like mint, and gives lips a little tint of color without overdoing it. The packaging is cute and not too bulky, and the price was good, because these always seem to be on sale, but always well stocked too, so that says something good in itself. The only thing that gets to me was the name of the line "Baby Lips." What? You couldn't find a better name for this lip balm gold? But aside from that- I can see why everyone loves it. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2014 1:50:00 AM More reviews by dropdeadlovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the medicated feeling and my lips are left soft. I have this in just peachy which is a horrid color on deeper skin nc 45. Lol but i lightly pat it or apply over lipstick and my lips are good to go. Ive had better lip balms. Id only buy again if its discounted

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2014 5:28:00 PM More reviews by smithsm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this in Just Peachy because I love the Peach colored regular Baby Lips and was put off by the color - way too bright, glittery, and looked more like a lip gloss from a child's playset. But I liked the feel of it so I looked up some swatches and decided to give Coral Craze a chance - and I love it! It's perfect for putting on over a stain when my lips get too dry without altering the color and simply giving them a moisturized look and feel, and by itself it's just a nice little tint. I keep it in my bag in place of my usual chapstick. Will definitely replace Coral when it runs out, but definitely not Peach.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by alyssa18o6

I was very skeptical picking this up. I had tried the other baby lips in the past and wasn't impressed at all. They dried my lips out completely and just weren't useable for me. When these came out alot of people said they'd be even harsher for the lips. So I wasn't sure about these. However I LOVE the one I have in "Too Cool". I chose the clear because with the other baby lips I tried I felt like I needed a mirror to apply. I wanted something I could just keep in my handbag and throw on my lips with no problem. I've had no issues with this drying out my lips like the original baby lips. It's a good atlernative to a typical chapstick and I definitely wanna pick up some of the colored verisons to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by SpanishSmileyFace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love these better than the ELECTRO line and here's why:

The MOISTURIZATION lasts longer
---> Doesn't last 12 hours like the box says it would but if I put a thick layer without eating or drinking anything, it lasts me about 3 hours

MEDICATED
---> Personally I LOVE the minty smell & feeling you get on your lips when you put this on. I find that it's THAT that helps with the moisturization. Plus it makes my lips very soft after it wears off.

COLOUR
---> I have #60 Berry Soft. I find it's a great your-lips-but-better-colour for my skin tone and love it.

OVERALL
---> Would definintely repurchase but only on sale because they can get quite expensive (I've seen them for $6 CAD each) I would really like to get my hands on #40 Pink Me Up, #50 Soothing Sorbet, and maybe even #55 Coral Crave.... Hahaha that's almost all of them

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by 5sos1d

I love these lip balms. They make your lips so much more soft. They are also great to use for an every day look because they are tinted moisturizers. Colour pay off is so nice. Love, love, love baby lips

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by BeautyInfinity

This product does make your lips cool. But it only lasts for five minutes, the color wasn't very nice on my lips, and it was very dry on my already dry lips. I personally don't like nude colors and this product just didn't really work for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by Sandy1213

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a huge fan., these lip balms are simply just cute because they def don't fix dry chapped lips. :/ ... I use this under my lipsticks and for that it does the job. But if it's a no makeup day and I'm just wearing lip balm ummm no! It sucks my lips are chapped within an hr and it leaves that white film on top.. It's gross. I gave a couple lippies only because it works under lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by SDSok

Adds a light pink color, moisturizes lips, glowing beautiful lips.