July 28, 2014 | 1200 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Dr. Rescue

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 9:17:00 AM More reviews by fraulette

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have the 'too cool' one, and I LOVE it so much. Its so moisturizing and last long enough for me. I love that minty flavor and also the packaging is so cute. All dr Rescue are in white packaging, I think its cuter than the original babylips. I will purchase this lipbalm. Love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2014 4:58:00 PM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought coral crave and it has ZERO pigmentation. The darker berry one leaves my lips looking Barbie pink though. These do not last long either, my lips feel dry after about 30 minutes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 12:42:00 PM More reviews by ryrocks16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I totally am in love with dr. rescue! I have coral crave and i love the natural look with the sparkle and minty feel this is a amazing product i highly love recomend it

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by twistpain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I ran out of the baby lips minty sheer , and the store didnt have it in stock so i bought too cool . This didnt work for me at all , it felt ok when i was applying it . About 20 minutes later my lips were dryer than before i used it , and after it wore off it felt like my lips were breaking out . thankfully i had the reciept . I exchanged it for queched and that worked fine for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 1:02:00 PM More reviews by budenden01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This balm is so delicious! And my lips is so oh so baby lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 3:43:00 AM More reviews by flowerpan10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely adore this! I'm not a lipstick person but love some color to my lips. I never count on a tinted lip product to do deep moisturizing, just as I wouldn't count on a tinted face moisturizer to do my face lotion's job, so I always apply my medicated Carmex in a pot under every tint. The finish is really what I go for and this one is smooth & glossy without the sticky feeling & sheer color. I got the color Soothing Sorbet & it is the perfect color without being too harsh. I do have to reapply this throughout the day but since it's a lip balm it's very easy.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2014 10:59:00 AM More reviews by chenelappoo

This is a horrible lip balm in my opinion. It literally just looks cute, it dried out my lips completely and I don't usually have dry lips. The color pay off was nice but absolutely drying and uncomfortable

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by chihuaualover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a terrible product. I don't know about the other baby lips but this does not moisturize and it leaves no color behind. I would rather stick to my Burt's Bees.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2014 12:59:00 AM More reviews by ilec

What a piece of crap! Dried out my lips and the colour goes on so unevenly and nasty. I'm throwing it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 4:43:00 PM More reviews by eggbuttz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have the Soothing Sorbet and I am in love with it. It looks amazing on my lips and it works so well. It's a favorite.