August 20, 2014 | 1971 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Dr. Rescue

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by SpanishSmileyFace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love these better than the ELECTRO line and here's why:

The MOISTURIZATION lasts longer
---> Doesn't last 12 hours like the box says it would but if I put a thick layer without eating or drinking anything, it lasts me about 3 hours

MEDICATED
---> Personally I LOVE the minty smell & feeling you get on your lips when you put this on. I find that it's THAT that helps with the moisturization. Plus it makes my lips very soft after it wears off.

COLOUR
---> I have #60 Berry Soft. I find it's a great your-lips-but-better-colour for my skin tone and love it.

OVERALL
---> Would definintely repurchase but only on sale because they can get quite expensive (I've seen them for $6 CAD each)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 1:00:00 AM More reviews by 5sos1d

I love these lip balms. They make your lips so much more soft. They are also great to use for an every day look because they are tinted moisturizers. Colour pay off is so nice. Love, love, love baby lips

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2014 6:18:00 PM More reviews by BeautyInfinity

This product does make your lips cool. But it only lasts for five minutes, the color wasn't very nice on my lips, and it was very dry on my already dry lips. I personally don't like nude colors and this product just didn't really work for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by Sandy1213

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a huge fan., these lip balms are simply just cute because they def don't fix dry chapped lips. :/ ... I use this under my lipsticks and for that it does the job. But if it's a no makeup day and I'm just wearing lip balm ummm no! It sucks my lips are chapped within an hr and it leaves that white film on top.. It's gross. I gave a couple lippies only because it works under lipsticks.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by SDSok

Adds a light pink color, moisturizes lips, glowing beautiful lips.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/1/2014 6:55:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in a nudey color as a gift, and omg these are way grosser than the normal line. It didn't have much pigmentation, did not nourish my lips at all (actually made them feel dry..), and it had a nasty scent.

Yuck.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 9:17:00 AM More reviews by fraulette

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have the 'too cool' one, and I LOVE it so much. Its so moisturizing and last long enough for me. I love that minty flavor and also the packaging is so cute. All dr Rescue are in white packaging, I think its cuter than the original babylips. I will purchase this lipbalm. Love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2014 4:58:00 PM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought coral crave and it has ZERO pigmentation. The darker berry one leaves my lips looking Barbie pink though. These do not last long either, my lips feel dry after about 30 minutes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 12:42:00 PM More reviews by ryrocks16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I totally am in love with dr. rescue! I have coral crave and i love the natural look with the sparkle and minty feel this is a amazing product i highly love recomend it

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2014 11:00:00 AM More reviews by twistpain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I ran out of the baby lips minty sheer , and the store didnt have it in stock so i bought too cool . This didnt work for me at all , it felt ok when i was applying it . About 20 minutes later my lips were dryer than before i used it , and after it wore off it felt like my lips were breaking out . thankfully i had the reciept . I exchanged it for queched and that worked fine for me.