January 27, 2015 | 1557 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips Dr. Rescue

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2015 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Melaniedimitrovski

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product on a whim and I really like I have the colour 35 in too cool and I really like it slot gouge if does leave my lips soft if kind of leaves my lips feeling tight but I do really like it

rated 1 of 5 on 1/21/2015 11:48:00 PM More reviews by mimislamb

This stinks so bad I can't even use it...it smells like the sausage balls my Mamaw makes for Christmas Eve...not something I want in a lip balm.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2015 2:03:00 AM More reviews by jm070314

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I prefer the normal baby lips this just made my lips more dry and chap
need to reapply every five minutes
nice tingle feeling

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2014 12:17:00 AM More reviews by lilmissmay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've seen Babylips around for awhile and I've always been put off by the price of them at my local walmart. They usually are priced between $6-$10 but a few days ago I found them on sale for $2.97! What really intrigued me was that this product was medicated and was made for dry, chapped lips. So as I stood there, biting at my scaly, sore lips I decided I would give it a try. I'm so glad I made that decision because this stuff rocks. I got "pink me up".
It's a sheer pink, not too pink but not too sheer. Looks great with any makeup look because it matches natural lips perfectly.
I love that it smells a tiny bit like mint, instead of like cupcakes. The menthol is really soothing and cool feeling. I noticed immediately that my lips felt better and didn't feel chapped at all after applying it. This stuff really is a rescue!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2014 10:27:00 PM More reviews by MiddleCyclone

I will admit I was reluctant at first to try the Dr. Rescue brand Baby Lips even though I loved the color range and I also love the original Baby Lips line. I thought that it would be too strong and be more of a chapped lips treatment than an everyday tinted balm. I was wrong on that assumption though as it's turned out to be an amazing everyday tinted balm.

Why I love it:

- the color payoff is sheer and natural looking (I prefer sheer balms to matte lipsticks)
- it goes on smooth
- it lasts awhile
- when reapplying the color doesn't build up or look cakey
- as it's a sheer tint it makes the perfect finish to a 'no makeup' makeup look
- the price is good
- it's easy to find as many stores carry this brand
- the scent is a refreshing mint

So I think these definitely rock! Though I feel the need to mention that if you prefer a more bold, more matte or more bright lip look do not try these as they will not give you the color payoff you're looking for.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2014 3:32:00 AM More reviews by cutiepatootie83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This SAVED my extremely dry and chapped lips!! And the colors are so pretty and soft! Love Love love this product!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 12:54:00 AM More reviews by ASparkes

I really love using this. It has worked for me every time. never fails. I would recommend this.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by makeupalleyfreak101

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

honestly this product is not very moisturizing at all. when i shop for a lip balm i want it to moisturize. the pigment in the balm is very pretty, but the smell makes you not want to wear it. overall i would not recommend this product to buy to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 9:03:00 PM More reviews by SLeal13

This is the best lip treatment ive ever used! It burns a little when you put it on, but thats cuz its working. And it lasts a long time and makes your lips smooth all day. I most definetely love this product

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2014 10:55:00 AM More reviews by coldlove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this when i ran out of lip balm , and i also had a cold at the time , i figured that it would help with my flaky lips . It didnt , I put it on and i had to re apply 5 times within an hour. I got them on sale 2 for $5 , didnt bother to try the other colored one i got , i got too cool and berry soft . I returned them and exchanged them for minty sheer from the electro line and pink quartz from the cystral line. Now my lips feel much better .