September 16, 2014 | 1863 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Retro Matte - Flat Out Fabulous

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by FancyMeBrit

Very beautiful color! If you love a bold lippy this is for you! It's not a color you have to build up! This is definitely a statement piece!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2014 2:50:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

Beautiful color. Obviously, it's long lasting. It's matte, just like Diva that I tried but this is drying my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 12:15:00 AM More reviews by UrbanFacedMacnamedNYX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This color is just beautiful. Great for all seasons. Works great with magenta and nightmoth liner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick so much I fell in love as soon as I saw it..It is a beautiful fushia/hot pink dark color is it just too beautiful to describe. whenever I wear this I get compliments left and right! MUST HAVE

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by danceintherain55

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of my top 3 MAC lipsticks. Beautiful color! Fades nicely and stains your lips for a while which is a plus for me because I don't need to reapply like crazy during my day. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2014 1:16:00 PM More reviews by FauxChic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If you love a bold lippy - this is for YOU. It's a great cool toned pink, very univerally flattering and paired with the right lip liner, potentially even better looking. My favourites with this are MAC Lip Pencil in Magenta and/or NYX Lip Liner in Deep Purple. Gorgeous pink, the pigmentation is great and has a completely matte finish which is to my preference. It is a retro matte formula so it can be leading to the drier side but nothing a little Carmex can't fix. Gorgeous shade of fuchsia pink that I'd really recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 5:36:00 AM More reviews by ajitan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best shade in pink on planet earth......one of my all time fav shades. Before purchasing this particular shade i was very comprehensive about this colour being on the louder side, specially on my skin colour and with the money that i was to shelve out on it but with great effort i bought the shade and .................vola now its going to be in my make-up kitty all my life. Thank you MAC for bringing up this and may such colours to life !!
ITS A MUST HAVE LIP COLOUR

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Syreetajackson

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love a good matte lippy and this is a good matte lippy. Looks awesome on brown skin. I wear it often

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2014 10:30:00 PM More reviews by sana_j

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

My FAVORITE shade of pink. It's not too highlighter pink like Candy Yum Yum or Gladiola, and it's not too purple, like Heroine can sometimes be. It's just a great bright, deep pink. I love that it's matte so it doesn't get all melty in the heat like Girl About Town/ Full Fuschia. It's the perfect pink on my Nc40-42 skin, it just pops. I've been wearing it almost every day this summer. It is rather drying, but not as bad as other retro mattes, and nothing a swipe of lip balm can't fix. Go try it! Must have for pink lipstick lovers, there is nothing else like it in my (rather large) stash.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Cheer15star

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the best darkish pink lipstick for women of color. It's pops so well with my skintone. I get so many complaints whenever I wear it.