MAC Retro Matte - Flat Out Fabulous

4.8

on 5/28/2015 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love it, color, texture, awsm. Last long. I'm happy they don't test on animals bunnies they suffer for cosmetics industries. I'm not going to smile on someone else pain.

If u hav darker skin plz experience this color.

on 5/24/2015 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This color is very deceptive online. It appears to be a rich blue based purple with a fuchsia undertone, but in person it's more berry toned and sheer. I don't see the point in sheer MAC lipsticks, so it was returned. None of the other retro mattes live up to Ruby Woo, unfortunately.

on 5/23/2015 10:44:00 AM

For sure my favorite MAC Lipstick! Is so beautiful, a pink color with purple undertone, really opaque and looks good on every skin tone. AMAZING!

on 5/14/2015 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This lippy is one of my favs. I just adore Matte lipstick and I like to have a few shades always. This is one of them. Its a beautiful deep fuchsia, which adds beautiful colour to any season. Its not as drying as some of the Retro Mattes but I still use a lip primer. It lasts over 6 hours for work, and I reapply after lunch.

on 5/14/2015 3:43:00 PM

Everything you need to know about this colour is in its name. It really is Flat Out Fabulous.

It looks good on virtually everyone, despite being an intense, bright magenta. I pair it with MAC's lipliner in Magenta.

There is some drag when applying it, as it is a pretty solid matte. I don't find it dries me out, but I could see if you didn't like the feel of mattes like this, you might not like this one, or could find it drying. The colour lasts well and stays at its full intensity for a good length of time.

I hope to never not own a tube of this.

on 4/21/2015 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I love this lipstick.One of my favorite m.a.c lipsticks. I always get compliments when I use it.

on 4/21/2015 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can see why this product has such rave reviews. This lipstick is BOLD and beautiful- one of those lipsticks that makes you feel like a million bucks no matter what kind of mood you're in. It's much more bold than what I usually go for, but it's too pretty to pass up. I was unsure of the matte formula at first, but the matte formula is what makes this lipstick so amazing. TRY IT!

on 3/26/2015 3:14:00 PM

I 100% fail to see how this flipping gorgeous liptick could look bad on ANYONE. It doesn't need another review, but I just want to say that if you're looking for a dark, yet somehow bright?!, look that's not TOO much lip and lasts for hourssss, this is the one. It looks good during the day; it's dramatic enough for night. That's the magic of it. It has the impact of red, but with an unexpected edge. Def drying, but workable.

on 3/26/2015 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I am so in love with this lipstick, perfect if you ask me.. It perks up my look no matter what am wearing. Beautiful colour, nothing compares to this.. Not even my much loved Heroine, Ruby Woo and Rebel. I think it would suit a wide range of skin tones. Am NW43 for reference.

As for the formula, it's pretty much drying being retro matte (super matte!) so be sure to properly exfoliate and moisturize your lips before applying. The upside is that it lasts a looong time which I love coz I don't like having to think of touching up lipstick every hour!

I will definitely be coming back for this baby again and again whenever I run out. Like its name it's simply fabulous!

on 3/4/2015 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

If you love a matte, vivid bluish-tone fuchsia lipstick, then you need not look any further than Flat Out Fabulous! This lipstick is it, indeed. The colour totally pops against my mocha complexion. It is gorgeous. And, it lasts all day!! I applied the lipstick from the tube (with EOS Coconut Milk balm beneath) at 10:30am, ate, drank, and it was still just as vivid when I had to rub (rub hard) it off at 11pm. It is not even categorized as a long-wearing lipstick. It's the retro matte formula and I love it. Go and get this!! It is absolutely worth the money. As a matter of fact, get it in a few highly wearable shades (subject to your own opinion, of course) and you will be set for lipsticks. One application of the lipstick will fix you for the day. It's perfection!

Popular Lipsticks