October 22, 2014 | 1125 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Retro Matte - Flat Out Fabulous

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by stls

This is aptly named, fabulous indeed! Looks like a cross between Girl About Town and Rebel but with a deep matte finish, very very stricking combo!
The texture is really matte and yes, it's drying and uncomfortable BUT without the matte finish it wouldn't be that perfect. Just be sure your lips are in good shape, use lipbalm and lipliner.
I never add lipgloss on top 'cause I adore it on its own. Staying power is great as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by organicsliving694

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love MAC lipstick it stays forever goes on so smooth and evenly and it just looks flawless on any smile.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 12:29:00 PM More reviews by mintgreen27

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Intense, bright fuschia. It makes me look and fabulous. The lipstick color is very intense. A few light dabs over the lips are enough to color them, no need to swipe. It is very drying and the color stain stays on your lips for a very long time. Moisturize yournlips before application and after removing it. I do not use it everyday becsuse the color clashes with some of my outfit. Also, it might appear glaring and too-bright in the formal office setting.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by MrsBrown1412

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of my favorite matte lipsticks. Looks awesome on every skin color. If you like girl about town you will love this. It last all day without a liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 9:18:00 AM More reviews by Makeupfanlover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've no words! Just get it! The colour is an intensive bright fuchsia with dark mauve on it.needless to say that retro Matt finish is what a lipstick needs! It lasts for ever the only way is to remove it yourself! Amazing and unique shade !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2014 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Sapphirecoqui

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorites! It's a bright (but not too bright) berry, matte (my favorite texture. Also retro matte), color. So beautiful that I bought 2 back ups. Something I hardly do. Amazing color!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by FancyMeBrit

Very beautiful color! If you love a bold lippy this is for you! It's not a color you have to build up! This is definitely a statement piece!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2014 2:50:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

Beautiful color. Obviously, it's long lasting. It's matte, just like Diva that I tried but this is drying my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 12:15:00 AM More reviews by UrbanFacedMacnamedNYX

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This color is just beautiful. Great for all seasons. Works great with magenta and nightmoth liner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick so much I fell in love as soon as I saw it..It is a beautiful fushia/hot pink dark color is it just too beautiful to describe. whenever I wear this I get compliments left and right! MUST HAVE