November 23, 2014 | 2082 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Retro Matte - Flat Out Fabulous

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by dobravka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This along with Rebel are hands down the most gorgeous lipstick colours I've tried by MAC. Its kind of a cool, violet-pink, without being too purple. I've worn it in summer and winter and it always seems to compliment my complexion. It is retro matte formula, but didn't find it nearly as drying at Ruby Woo, and it glides on nicely without having to tug your lips. Seriously, buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 9:31:00 AM More reviews by Bossyespy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

As the name suggests ... it is FABULOUS. FOF is such a gorgeous pink that looks so flattering on my skin tone. No lip liner is required but sometimes I like to pair it with MAC's Currant liner which turns it into more of a plum shade but still so gorgeous! I recommend FOF as a must have especially for ladies with brown complexions. Although it is a retro matte formulae I don't find it too drying at all, it glides on easily and does not dry out my lips. This is by far my favorite pink lipstick... It is indeed flat out fabulous!!!! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by jPettersenn

One of my all time favorites! I love matte lipsticks and this retro matte one is no exception! It really is fabulous. This was my first retro matte lipstick, and to be honest I was kind of scared to try it, cause I do have very dry lips to begin with and could only imagine how cakey this would be on me, specially after a few hours of wearing it. But I was totally wrong! I bought MACs lip primer at the same time, and I use it under every matte lipstick and it really does wonders. The lips doesn't dry at all during the day, and the primer doesn't make them look shiny like a regular lip balm would, so they keep their matte finish just the way i like it! It also glides on perfectly.
This is definitely worth the money, and I will keep buying this lipstick!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by stls

This is aptly named, fabulous indeed! Looks like a cross between Girl About Town and Rebel but with a deep matte finish, very very stricking combo!
The texture is really matte and yes, it's drying and uncomfortable BUT without the matte finish it wouldn't be that perfect. Just be sure your lips are in good shape, use lipbalm and lipliner.
I never add lipgloss on top 'cause I adore it on its own. Staying power is great as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by organicsliving694

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love MAC lipstick it stays forever goes on so smooth and evenly and it just looks flawless on any smile.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 12:29:00 PM More reviews by mintgreen27

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Intense, bright fuschia. It makes me look and fabulous. The lipstick color is very intense. A few light dabs over the lips are enough to color them, no need to swipe. It is very drying and the color stain stays on your lips for a very long time. Moisturize yournlips before application and after removing it. I do not use it everyday becsuse the color clashes with some of my outfit. Also, it might appear glaring and too-bright in the formal office setting.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by MrsBrown1412

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of my favorite matte lipsticks. Looks awesome on every skin color. If you like girl about town you will love this. It last all day without a liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 9:18:00 AM More reviews by Makeupfanlover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've no words! Just get it! The colour is an intensive bright fuchsia with dark mauve on it.needless to say that retro Matt finish is what a lipstick needs! It lasts for ever the only way is to remove it yourself! Amazing and unique shade !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2014 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Sapphirecoqui

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorites! It's a bright (but not too bright) berry, matte (my favorite texture. Also retro matte), color. So beautiful that I bought 2 back ups. Something I hardly do. Amazing color!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 9:29:00 AM More reviews by FancyMeBrit

Very beautiful color! If you love a bold lippy this is for you! It's not a color you have to build up! This is definitely a statement piece!