Revlon Colorstay - Bonsai (230)

2.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/22/2014 3:37:00 PM

Put no for repurchase because it is supposedly discontinued. Picked this up from Ulta on a whim - hey, it was $1.99! The previous description of the Slimey character from Ghostbusters is pretty funny...and pretty accurate. But I still like the color. I really like how the gold pops. What I don't like? This stuff chips. I had 1 chip on day 2 and today is day 3 and I have yet another. No good.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

This is ugly lol. I was feeling adventurous and I do love green so I decided to pick this up. Plus, it was only $2.00. I thought it would look nice against my skin since I'm olive toned. Boy, was I wrong. Remember the movie Ghostbusters? Remember that little green floating monster in the library? Well, the color is the same as that thing. Booger green slime with a touch of gold shimmer. Also, I would not consider this long wearing like the bottle states. I got chips next day. Would I recommend this to someone? NO

on 9/16/2013 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This is a muted mossy green with a subtle golden shimmer. Looked great in the bottle but on my nails, not so much. I'm an NC 42 -- this would look better on a pale girl I think. It's a two-coater, and I got it for only 99 cents at Target with coupons.

Popular Polishes