April 20, 2014 | 943 users online

Liquid - Kleancolor True Self Luminous Moisturizing Foundation

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 9/16/2013 10:32:00 AM More reviews by meganmumaw

I did say that I would buy the product again, but honestly, I don't know. What I like about the product: fragrance is good, coverage is good, cheap, color matching is decent, and applies nicely. What I don't like about the product: The packaging is cute, but dispenses product a little weird. (If there is an air bubble, product will splatter, and bathroom will look like a foundation crime scene.) And, it burns my eyes. But, I use anti-aging serums and creams on my eyes which can have small amounts of acids, and vit. A can make skin sensitive. So, maybe that's why it burned my eyes? It wasn't an unbearable "Let's call 911 because I'm going to die" burn, but it was uncomfortable. I looked at the ingredients on the package, and basically the same as any other drugstore brand. So, I don't know. This was my experience, you may need to be the judge because there aren't too many reviews on Kleancolor foundations.