October 30, 2014 | 1550 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Kate Moss 17

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Sunegulf

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This color works wonderfully for me. It is nicely pigmented and lasts thru my morning coffee.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by audralou

I only bought this lipstick because Rimmel was buy one product get a second 50% off and I needed an eyeliner. So, I grabbed this shade because it (haha) reminded me of Kylie Jenner's go to lip color. I usually stick to Revlon or MAC lippys so this was a leap of faith for me but at $4.99 I figured I wouldn't be losing too much if I didn't like it. The formula is great, the slight watermelon fragrance is distracting but it is not as potent as the vanilla fragrance of MAC. It's a very wearable neutral pink. The sticker leans towards mauve but the shade is slightly more pink.

I've been wearing it with everything, to work, to the farmers market, and to run errands, it seems to brighten up my face and goes well with my skin tone. (I'm always worried about pinks and reds bringing attention to redness around my nose)

You should absolutely try this color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by spikester

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the perfect peach pink that I have been looking for. It offers great pigmentation and staying power. It is a beautiful shade and I really like that it doesn't wear off right away. I think the quality is better than the MAC lipsticks that I had been purchasing. I'm so glad I found this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Curlybird

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I reach for a nude, I almost always grab this light peachy-pink shade. The shade is warm, light pink with just a tiny drop of brown, which gives it a bit of a nude tone and it works for daytime with light eye makeup or at night with heavier makeup. While not at all shimmery, is a bit of golden sheen to this color. It gives the pink color warmth and personality while not looking the least bit shimmery.

Some people complain about the texture of this lip color. It's a bit grainy but it still goes on smooth and wears very well. I don't need my lipstick to be creamy for the few seconds I am applying it to my lips.

#17 has the fruity, Jolly Rancher scent of the Kate Moss matte lipsticks, which I find to be pleasant. The scent does not linger though, which is nice.

This lipstick was not easy to find, so when I misplaced mine I immediately searched for another and bought it. The next morning I found the original tube. Now I have a backup! Yay!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by thelma197

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just bought a second tube to keep in my purse. Can't add much to what the previous reviewers say about this lipstick. Price is so good compared to the department store brands, which have nothing better to offer, quality-wise, than this drugstore lipstick.

It kind of glows, love the color, which hovers right on the boundary line between warm and cool---a perfect neutral peachy-pink. It looks fresh and clean---young---but not adolescent, and with enough pigment to cover well.

I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Wifeandmama

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great lipstick. Slick on a little balm first (you already do that, right?), and you'll be happy with this. It goes on smoothly, opaquely, and with just the right amount of color, and lasts pretty darned well. I can easily get three or four hours out of it, although it will transfer to whatever you drink from (if you aren't eating or drinking, you might get even more but I am always drinking something). But even when I wipe my lips to reapply it, I am amazed at how much color is left.

This is a perfect soft nude pink for me, not so yellow I look sick, and not so blue it pulls lavender. It's lighter than my own lips but makes for a nice nude look with darker eye looks.

Seriously, it is just perfect. I don't need a liner with it at all which is rare for me...that makes it just about the best ever for a quick, pretty lip that lasts!

I bought this without a coupon or any discount just because I felt like it. It was $5.99 plus tax at my Walgreen's. That's not too shabby for a great pink lippy, is it? I may need a backup of this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2014 9:54:00 PM More reviews by beautycalls09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Really nice neutral pink. I hate the smell at first (watermelon?) but it goes away pretty quickly. So far not drying, which is nice. This is kinda close to MAC Lovelorn but a little warmer...I actually like this better than Lovelorn. And for a third of the price, you can't beat it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by slash123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Leave it to Kate to make the most stylish and functional lipstick around.

I'm a lip gloss/lipstick freak. I seriously love the stuff. Always trying different kinds. Expensive to drug store. This product has some beautiful neutrals and pinks (my fav.) Also, the consistency and texture is amazing. It stays matte without looking chalky. JUST as good as the MAC lipsticks, but much cheaper.

AND they smell good! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 8:34:00 PM More reviews by hannahsmith51

Really nice, everyday pink. It is drying but I have no problems when using a lip balm before applying. The scent is a bit overwhelming at first but doesn't last more than a minute. Overall, it's really nice and the packaging is cute!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by harrisonfjord

The perfect shade of nude pink. Its inexpensive and pigmented, but unfortunately it is not very moisturizing. Also, as the other reviewers have mentioned, it does have a floral scent to it, but that scent tends to dissipate after you apply it. All in all the price point is amazing and its a great go-to for a natural lip color.