August 29, 2014 | 962 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish - Kate Moss 17

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Curlybird

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

When I reach for a nude, I almost always grab this light peachy-pink shade. The shade is warm, light pink with just a tiny drop of brown, which gives it a bit of a nude tone and it works for daytime with light eye makeup or at night with heavier makeup. While not at all shimmery, is a bit of golden sheen to this color. It gives the pink color warmth and personality while not looking the least bit shimmery.

Some people complain about the texture of this lip color. It's a bit grainy but it still goes on smooth and wears very well. I don't need my lipstick to be creamy for the few seconds I am applying it to my lips.

#17 has the fruity, Jolly Rancher scent of the Kate Moss matte lipsticks, which I find to be pleasant. The scent does not linger though, which is nice.

This lipstick was not easy to find, so when I misplaced mine I immediately searched for another and bought it. The next morning I found the original tube. Now I have a backup! Yay!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by thelma197

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just bought a second tube to keep in my purse. Can't add much to what the previous reviewers say about this lipstick. Price is so good compared to the department store brands, which have nothing better to offer, quality-wise, than this drugstore lipstick.

It kind of glows, love the color, which hovers right on the boundary line between warm and cool---a perfect neutral peachy-pink. It looks fresh and clean---young---but not adolescent, and with enough pigment to cover well.

I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 5:17:00 PM More reviews by Wifeandmama

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great lipstick. Slick on a little balm first (you already do that, right?), and you'll be happy with this. It goes on smoothly, opaquely, and with just the right amount of color, and lasts pretty darned well. I can easily get three or four hours out of it, although it will transfer to whatever you drink from (if you aren't eating or drinking, you might get even more but I am always drinking something). But even when I wipe my lips to reapply it, I am amazed at how much color is left.

This is a perfect soft nude pink for me, not so yellow I look sick, and not so blue it pulls lavender. It's lighter than my own lips but makes for a nice nude look with darker eye looks.

Seriously, it is just perfect. I don't need a liner with it at all which is rare for me...that makes it just about the best ever for a quick, pretty lip that lasts!

I bought this without a coupon or any discount just because I felt like it. It was $5.99 plus tax at my Walgreen's. That's not too shabby for a great pink lippy, is it? I may need a backup of this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2014 9:54:00 PM More reviews by beautycalls09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Really nice neutral pink. I hate the smell at first (watermelon?) but it goes away pretty quickly. So far not drying, which is nice. This is kinda close to MAC Lovelorn but a little warmer...I actually like this better than Lovelorn. And for a third of the price, you can't beat it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by slash123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Leave it to Kate to make the most stylish and functional lipstick around.

I'm a lip gloss/lipstick freak. I seriously love the stuff. Always trying different kinds. Expensive to drug store. This product has some beautiful neutrals and pinks (my fav.) Also, the consistency and texture is amazing. It stays matte without looking chalky. JUST as good as the MAC lipsticks, but much cheaper.

AND they smell good! :D

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 8:34:00 PM More reviews by hannahsmith51

Really nice, everyday pink. It is drying but I have no problems when using a lip balm before applying. The scent is a bit overwhelming at first but doesn't last more than a minute. Overall, it's really nice and the packaging is cute!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by harrisonfjord

The perfect shade of nude pink. Its inexpensive and pigmented, but unfortunately it is not very moisturizing. Also, as the other reviewers have mentioned, it does have a floral scent to it, but that scent tends to dissipate after you apply it. All in all the price point is amazing and its a great go-to for a natural lip color.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2013 1:45:00 PM More reviews by i8alltheBacon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great nude pink...it's like my natural lip colour, but better. I would say it's a neutral tone...not too cool and not too yellow-beige (some nudes make your teeth look yellow)..not this. It does last well...not as well as a stain, but better than a reg lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by BarbItalia

I looooooooooooove this shade - it's been my go-to all summer! It's a perfect natural-but-brighter color on me; color-rich and creamy. I'm sure I'll be wearing this all year round. Feels wonderful, love how the case clicks shut. Definitely one of my best buys this year!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Shade description: nude pink

Pros

- pigmented
- long wearing

Cons

- drying
- scent

Comments: Perfect nude pink without being too pale. It looks natural on. I hate the floral scent to these, but fortunately it doesn't linger.

Will repurchase.