January 26, 2015 | 1861 users online

Gels/Soaps - Olay - silky berry

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2015 5:10:00 PM More reviews by crystalradium

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've sniffed this one a dozen times but never bought until recently - it's a clean scent with a hint of berry, nothing amazing in the bottle. I finally bought it because I'd tried everything else decent at least once, and Silky Berry is much nicer in the shower than in the bottle - the berry scent comes out more, but it isn't sickeningly sweet or artificial. It lathers a lot, but isn't drying in winter, and the bottle is a good size. I'll probably buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by NicoIcon999

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Buying bodywash takes me forever. My boyfriend and I spend a good 15 minutes at least popping caps and sniffing different bottles at the store. We both have quite a passion for smelling awesome. While I tend to prefer "soapy" scents like Irish spring or dial, I just couldn't say no to this one. Berry scented products always seem too artificial to me, but this smells delicious! And it actually lasts on your skin long after showering. It's about $5 at walmart, but it's a huge bottle. Lathers nicely no residue and leaves skin very soft.