November 22, 2014 | 1957 users online

Powder - Anita Grant Hello Beautiful Mineral Foundation Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:26:00 AM More reviews by chrissy2020

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have rosacea so I pretty much relied to mineral makeup eversince I started wearing cosmetics during my college years. I've practically tried many brands over the years starting with Bare Minerals, Jane iredale, Glo Minerals Lily Lolo, Urban Decay, MAC, Bobbi Brown - name it! To be honest I love them all - I just love trying many different mineral makeup brands every once in a while. My recent mineral makeup venture led me to discover Anita Grant Hello Beautiful Mineral Makeup through @makeupbymia of instagram. I've only been using it for the last 2 months and I have to say my skin is totally loving it! It feels very lightweight on the skin, buffs into the skin easily with any powder brush and lasts a long time on my skin. It doesn't have any anti-shine claims but it kept the usual oils from my skin at bay. The covergare is medium to full and it covered all the redness on my skin like magic. If you're always on the go and needs a nice full coverage powder foundation, I recommend this product. It's blendability cuts down my application time by half. I have it in WARM HONEY BLOSSOM which easily translates to NC25 in MAC.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 8:43:00 AM More reviews by Poinky

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a huge foundation junkie and I've tried many different kinds of foundation from drugstore to luxury brands. This past couple of years, my skin became more sensitive than the usual. It became so sensitive that even my trusted Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B30 started to break me out! So I went back to using my good old friend, Bare Minerals. I'm not sure if they changed something in their formula recently but BM made my skin look dull and a bit ashen. My bestie recommended I use Anita Grant Hello Beautiful Mineral Foundation Powder. I'm very much familiar with this brand since I have been using their lip balm and their carrot & wheat germ cleansing oil for quite some time now and so I didn't think twice about purchasing their mineral foundation product.

Anita Grant Hello Beautiful Mineral Foundation Powder is phenomenal! It exceeded my expectations and so much more. I've been using it for over a month now and I've got no pimples, acnes or whatsoever. It has a very buildable coverage so you can go from sheer to full coverage without looking cakey or powdery. It feels silky smooth to touch and dimishes the look of hyperpigmentation, redness and dark spots on my face. It doesn't have any noticeable sheen on the powder itself but it makes my skin glow with health. It lasts a long time and can even hold up during my workouts. Love this mineral foundation powder! I would definitely buy this again in the future.