Paula's Choice RESIST C15 Super Booster

3.8

Not tested on animals

Water, Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C/antioxidant), Ethoxydiglycol (slip agent/penetration enhancer), PPG-26 Buteth-26 (emulsifier), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (thickener), Tocopherol (vitamin E/antioxidant), Ferulic Acid (antioxidant), Sodium Hyaluronate (skin-repairing ingredient), Acetyl Octapeptide-3 (cell-communicating ingredient), Glycerin (skin-repairing ingredient), Panthenol (skin conditioning agent), Sodium Metabisulfite (stabilizer/antioxidant), Triethanolamine (pH adjuster), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).

on 5/25/2015 5:17:00 AM

Helps giving a radiant on my face. The smell is a bit off but whatevs this product is good.

on 5/22/2015 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am currently 25 and have suffered many skin problems for over 10 years and I can finally leave the house with minimal to no makeup. I have oily combination, sensitive skin and acne prone. I suffer from hyper pigmentations, redness, clogged pores, and blackheads. I have used this for about 6 months and I now have even toned skin, smaller pores, less blackheads, less redness, no flaky skin, and I've had maybe three pimples in the last 6 months! I use this in conjunction with the Paula's choice 2% BHA exfoliant and skin balancing pore reducing toner. Many of their products does what it claims and this is definitely a repurchase for me when I am done.

I found a link for 10$ OFF for anyone wants to try any Paula's Choice products! - https://goo.gl/HH4DMT

You can even stack this and get an additional 20% OFF one product and FREE SHIPPING with this code "PRIMP20" enjoy! :)

on 4/9/2015 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This gave me one of the worst contact dermatitis reactions of my life. What's worse is I have no idea what the offender was, but I'm guessing either the Ascorbic or Ferulic acid as I had never used them before. I can use SAP and MAP without issue, so I suppose I will be sticking with them from now on.

on 3/23/2015 2:55:00 PM

This product made my face feel like I had the worst sunburn ever. It was swollen and red for 3 days after the only time I ever used it. NEVER again. I am going back to Murads C products.

on 3/21/2015 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I'm a believer, this stuff rocks and my skin has never looked better. I have used several C serums and made my own. It is a bit pricey, about on par with Ole Henricksen Truth Serum, but not nearly as spendy as Skinceuticals. Paulas Choice C15 is quite thin and watery compared to other C serums, but it does such a great job it can be overlooked. My skin is much brighter, smoother, and healthy looking. I apply daily in the morning before sunscreen and after a few weeks my skin looks dramatically better. I will definitely repurchase this.

on 3/2/2015 3:21:00 AM

Pros - Mild to moderate brightening of the skin

Cons - Whoa, expensive! Also, it doesn't last long - so if you're not sure you're going to use it religiously, don't bother. You won't get through the bottle before it breaks down and becomes useless.

Instead, I am using their new 25% Vitamin C spot treatment. It's more expensive, but here's the thing - you don't have to use nearly as much. In fact, I only buy the sample size (19$).

The 25% spot treatment is stronger, more effective, and I enjoy the lotion texture compared to this product's watery texture.

on 2/24/2015 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I like paula's choice products, have several of them in my skincare routine. Unfortunately not this. I bought into the hype and purchased this during the sale for $45, usual price it retails for $65 I believe. The first few times I applied it, it seemed like a miracle and brightened my skin giving it a glow. I was really wowed and thought finally something that can rejuvenate my dull skin. However after the first couple of times, the effect seemed to have diminished and whether I apply this or not doesn't make a difference to my skin.

It probably works better on someone who needs help in fading acne scars or marks but I typically have clear skin, just dullness and dryness so this didn't help.

Not repurchasing, the good point though. I did not break out.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Just ran out of my second bottle and was incredibly sad. I typically don't try Vitamin C products because I'm more concerned with fine lines and pores than I am pigmentation. However PC anything, I will try at least once. I was pleasantly surprised with this, it stung a little bit, as many active products do, but I was able to tolerate twice daily application when mixing it with face oils. I eventually started applying it around my eye area too, which is when I truly fell in love. When using this at night, I woke up looking way more rested, the skin looked firmer, less puffy and fine lines were definitely minimized.
Definite repurchase.

on 2/8/2015 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I like this product because it's a booster and can be used mixed with all my other products (as those of you who read my reviews know, I am a product junkie).

This is a combination of 15% stabilized vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid), antioxidant vitamin E, ferulic acid, and peptides. It claims to repair visible signs of aging and stimulate collagen production for smoother, brighter, and firmer skin. I like the combo of C and ferulic acid and it does seems to lighten and smooth skin quite well. As a prior reviewer reccommended I am storing it in a tempurature controlled drawer because one bottle lasts up to 90 days and I want to keep it fresh.

on 12/28/2014 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Yawn: another Vitamin C miracle snake oil !!!
I didn't expect much to begin with but PC has a good return policy from my previous experience. and so I placed one in my order.
In fact, they made a mistake and end up sending me 2 for the price of 1.

I've been using it under my night cream for a couple of months now, and recently I found my foundation looks heavy & rather unnatural looking (for a man). In fact, I still used the same fdn. routine as usual, what happed was my skin has got much better that a tinted moisturizer will do, and no concealer. The only difference is using this product and Forma treatment from the dermatologist. But I gave credit to this product because Forma is just a firming treatment, it does not brighten or lighten dark spots.
I have 2 dark spots on my lower lip that looks like its dotted on by eyebrow pencil, now it is more like a light taupe colour.
I like this more than the Ester C-15 by Perricone, and the price is easier to swallow too.

Popular Treatments (Face)