October 23, 2014 | 1900 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous Berry Allure

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 10:50:00 AM More reviews by 1017

Do not be fooled by how dark & vampy this looks in the tube. It turns into a very wearable, soft neutral berry on the lips. If like me you thought, "I am not buying a berry color now, it is almost spring...that is too fall-ish", think again. It is like a soft flush on your lips. It has a beautiful balance of purple & pink, of course skewing a hair on the purple side because it is a berry. But so, so easy to wear. I tried this on when I bought it, then ran into a friend on the way to the gym, she kept gushing about how pretty & cute I looked (the only thing different on my unwashed body, with my dirty hair, was this lipgloss). That kind of clinched the awesomeness of this shade. I am NW20, almost black hair, brown eyes. Repeat it is not that dark on, it is a very soft all year round muted berry toned perfection. Just try it. It is awesome.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2014 2:13:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I got this product after hearing youtube reviewer essiebutton rave about it. After she continued to go on about it, I decided to check it out. I am not a huge lip gloss junkie, so I wasn't in NEED of buying one. But it's definitely worth the hype.

The color looks really intimidating in the tube. This is especially true for a NUDE lipstick girl, like myself. But it really creates the perfect burst of light berry color on the lips. Enough that people know you are wearing a raspberry shade. Not enough to slam you in the face with the opaque color. It is perfect layered on a nude lipstick. It gives a natural hue of purple.

Overall, one of my favorite lip glosses. The texture is smooth and not sticky. I got it on sale at Walgreens for BOGO 50% off. Came out to around $4. Packaging looks really classy and high end.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by lovely_azian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm obsessed with this lip gloss and I'm not a lip gloss girl at all. You can wear it on its own but I think its best over another lip product. Even though it looks really dark in the tube the colour is quite sheered out when you apply it. So, on it's own its quite blah. However, on top of another lip product its amazing. It really finishes off a lip stick or lip stain. It deepens whatever lip colour you've got on and adds a beautiful shine. Best for girls with dark hair and those who love wearable deep berry lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2013 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried 4 of the new super lustrous lipglosses. This is the best. The texture is an amazing gel that is so smooth and so even and easy to use. Some of the others were really streaky (kiss me coral was sooo bad, I had to return it based on texture alone). The color is fabulous. It looks scary and dark in the tube, but it's sheer enough that it's fine, even on my super white face. It's a classic berry shade, very fall/winter. It is a little pricy for the amount in a drugstore lipgloss. It's $8 for only 0.13 oz so it's smaller than a MAC lipgloss (0.17 oz). It's also smaller than the original Revlon super lustrous (0.2 oz). Also for reference, NYX butter glosses are $5 for 0.23 oz. So overall, it's still not a bad price, just realize you are getting less product than you think. Overall, I love it and get it on sale!!