Freeman Blue Agave Hydrating Paper Mask

2.4

Not tested on animals

Water, Glycerin, Agave Tequiliana Leaf Extract, Aloe, Sodium PCA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Carrageenan. Isoceteth 20, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Diazoldinyl Urea, Sodium Benzoate, Methyisothiazolenone, Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropinal, Linalool, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Red 33, Blue 1, Yellow 5

on 8/20/2015 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Horrible! It burned and reddened my face within the first minute. I do not recommend this at all to anyone with sensitive skin

on 5/24/2015 3:53:00 PM

At first I really wanted to try this mask as I like using paper masks.

Boy how I regret using it!
My skin was ok at first but when I took the mask off after 10 mins, it looks like I had sunburnt my face, it was all red and very warm and tingling.

It went away after half an hour.
Very disappointed and I won't be buying it again.

on 2/2/2015 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Absolute worst sheet mask I have ever used! Burned my eyes to the point of tears, eye holes were too close together and product stung my skin. Better off ordering the authentic thing from Asia.

Was really excited to use this,
Once I applied it onto my skin 2 minutes later my face was burning like crazy I had to rip it off and splash my face with cold water and that didn't relieve it, my face got super red and left me looking like I got a horrible sunburn, and felt like it too.
I will NEVER USE THIS AGAIN.

I love all the masks by this company! I also continue to buy all the new ones I see in packet-form and am never disappointed. They make the best gifts, as do the full-size! The mask says to leave it on for 5-10 mins. I have oily, sensitive skin and it started to burn after about 5 mins. I left it on for 10 and when I took it off, my skin was a bit stingy and burning. I've found this to happen with almost all great masks, though. The redness subsided completely within 30 minutes and my skin has felt super hydrated, but not greasy, all day long. Must try.

on 2/19/2014 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

DO NOT BUY THIS MASK . I used this today and within 5 minutes my face started to itch and was COVERED in red blotches I don't have sensitive skin at all and I've never reacted to a product as bad as this

on 1/27/2014 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The serum in the mask is plenty and works well. My skin did feel moisturized, altough the next day it felt a little oily as well. it did not burn my skin, and given the price, I am probably going to buy it again. But you must know a couple of things...

The maks is incredibly small. It is made for a child. I thought I was going to sound ridiculous saying these things, but i saw other had similar problems. The eyes are very close together. So much that the outer corner keeps getting into the eye, and that is why it burns. Next time I plan to cut them on the side.

For that same reason, and because I was trying to keep it out of my eyes, I stretched it out, and the middle, in the nose area, was not making contact with the skin.

It was also difficult to unfold. I did not care for the mess, because that meant it was loaded on serum, but it was hard to stretch the whole mask out, and then put it on my face. I had to put it on, and then correct many corners that were folded in.

I will try a couple more, and then compare with another type of paper mask that is also very cheap and I found at ULTA. Depending on how the Rose and Papaya do, I will get these again (and cut bigger) or not.

on 1/4/2014 4:02:00 PM

Overall, I'm thoroughly impressed with Freeman's masks. I love the idea of paper masks, but these just aren't big enough to fit most people's face. The eye holes are so close together that it burns when you apply it. However, the mask was loaded with serum and left my skin feeling refreshed & soft!

on 11/14/2013 8:31:00 PM

I have only used this mask once, I received it as an ipsy glam bag item. Lately my skin has been freaking out due to lack of humidity in this nj November weather. I found the mask fairly easy to apply, but I cut the eye holes bigger because they are way too close together. Regardless it applied easily, had a good amount of serum (not oily at all) and didn't move around much on the face once applied. A little seeped into one eye and it got watery but that was really user error not the masks fault. While it was on it felt cooling but smelled slightly weird. I removed after ten or fifteen mins and my skin feels awesome! Definitely less parched and if it were cheaper I would repurchase for winter skin. I experienced no burning redness or irritation on my acne prone skin. If it makes me break out i will find out tomorrow and update.

on 9/17/2013 4:05:00 AM

I got this in my Ipsy bag for the month, and wouldn't recommend it at all. I love masks, and have always wanted to try a sheet mask, but have never really tried to find one. This one is supposed to moisturizing mask with agave or something. It comes in a little pouch, and is completely soaked through. I was glad to get a lot of serum on the mask, but it was dripping everywhere and untangling the mask from the plastic lining took awhile, because it's pretty fragile. I put it on, and it took about 10 seconds for my eyes to start burning. I've used products with hylauronic acid before without a problem, not sure what the deal was here, I guess the eye holes might have just been too small. It definitely smelled nice though. I left it on for 15 minutes, and after peeling it off my face just feels kinda sticky. I would say it feels softer and more moisturized than before, but it feels like there is a sort of film on my skin. The mask is also very thin, maybe sheet masks are all like that, but it felt like I had a wet single ply tissue on my face. I would never buy this outright.

Popular Masks