April 18, 2014 | 1640 users online

Makeup Brushes - TheBalm - Give Crease a Chance

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Edit- i am allergic to this brush! didn't know such a thing was possible but using it gives me a rash n sometimes swelling.
The crease side is too soft. Barely picks up any product. Revlon contour shadow brush is better for this purpose. The other side is rough and a bit too stubby to work well for lid area. In fact this works better to apply crease colours. I use the other side to blend. Neither of them are much good for any purpose, truth be told.

If I lost this I would seek a better version, as this is barely adequate.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this brush and am surprised there are no reviews for more of TheBalms brushes because I love them! I got this one and another off Hautelook at the time and I love this brush. It is dual sided with a crease brush and a large shadow brush. This brush is synthetic and super soft! The crease side is amazing because it makes crease work foolproof. I thought I was just not very good with my crease but it turned out with the right brush I do a darn nice job now:) It picks up the perfect amount of product not too much just what you need and it goes on so smooth. The large shadow end I love for doing my base colour. It makes doing that a snap. I'm sure there are more uses with that side and will be experimenting. Plus they are so darn cute!

I like how the crease side has a protective plastic shield to go over it to keep its shape. They wash great, dry fast, and do not lose shape. When I'm not washing i will spray the crease brush with some brush cleaner and then put on the shield in between washings. These are quality brushes and I would of payed full price for them. I actually want all of their brushes because they work so well for me. Just as good as any HE brush when you find your fav. I use the brushes with TheBalms shadows and Urban Decay and they perform so well. Try it especially those who want an easy job with your crease because it fits in the socket of the eye perfectly imo.

It makes doing my eye makeup really enjoyable because it comes out really nice. A good brush can make all the difference and I'm so glad I have found these. Highly Recommended!