July 29, 2014 | 1467 users online

Skincare - Face - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Tea Time Antioxidant Creme

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2006 11:20:00 PM More reviews by ara133

I changed my mind completely on this product. It's AWFUL to my face. It smells really good, and looks like it should be an awesome product with the antioxidants, etc., but it burns my skin! The first month or so I used it it was fine, but now I see red burn marks after I apply! They go away in maybe 1/2 an hour, but they hurt! Horrible. Will never buy again. Sad, because it really did moisturize nicely, AND it wasn't greasy AT ALL... and oddly enough it didn't burn my eyes - just the rest of my face! Usually I can't put moisturizer on my eyelids, but this worked like a charm there. I did give it a lot of chances (I use it every once in a while despite the burns, before bed, for the antioxidant effects, but am realizing they do not outweigh the burning!), and it just doesn't get any better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2006 4:23:00 PM More reviews by AngelaChristin

I feel like I must be using a totally different product than the one everyone else is reviewing! I ADORE this stuff. It comes in a big huge tub for only $12.99 or something. To me it doesn't really smell like anything, the scent is very light and fades immediately. It doesn't look scary in the tub, it just looks like a cream colored...cream. Nothing strange about that. It sinks right in, is light but very moisturizing, I've been using it for over a month with no breakouts and I have nothing but love for this face cream. Will definitely repurchase but it will take a long time before I run out due to the gigantic size of the jar.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2005 10:47:00 AM More reviews by KaetRN

i tried this cream once a few years back and decided i liked it enough then to try it again this winter. i ordered from vitacost.com and was so disappointed!!! they seem to have changed the formulation and the consistency, smell and overall product are so different! it dried my skin out, and left my face feeling tight and with flakes on dry areas! i threw it out after giving it two tries and for now will be using my nivea get glowing cream until i find a real HG!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2004 10:39:00 AM More reviews by AlleyCat415

This is not a face cream. I ventured into Jason's face cream line as I liked what I got with the shampoos. This is a body cream in a face jar. Doesn't sink into your skin. Makes it feel tight and uncomfortable and does well, nothing for me. It's a shame as all those nice ingredients in there but I see no effect. I am never straying again from my Jamieson Vitamins creams. Their Vitamin E cream would blow this out of the water.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2004 6:48:00 PM More reviews by leslieal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yes, I liked this, but it DOES look like some type of science project in a jar...murky is a good word to describe this stuff.

Overall, a good moisturizer, but I could not get past the weird smell. There are others out there that I prefer, so I won't buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2003 5:55:00 PM More reviews by modegirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim at the health food store because i suspect that the creme i've been using for my face is clogging my pores. I think that the the creme itself is very nice, the way it feels and my skin seems to be responding to it very well. It's not oily and it's eliminated some dry patches. Doesn't cost too much either 12.99 for a 4 oz tub. i took off a lippie because i think it smells like a homeade herbal experiment and looks like it too; and the packaging doesn't exactly beg to sit in my bathroom.
not my HG, but if it continues to work, i would buy it again for this price and effectiveness.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2003 1:05:00 PM More reviews by ergi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

*edit 10/04* I'm sorry to say the ingredients have changed (look on vitacost.com). More alcohol, less algae extract, new sunflower oil. The texture is more like a silicone-based moisturizer - sinks in quickly and barely hydrates, just a filmy feel. Jason's Wild Yam cream is more like the old Tea Time formula - buying that for now. I've been using this 4 years now - it leaves my skin soft and hydrated, probably a lifelong staple. I apply aloe gel, then the moisturizer, then (at night) olive oil to seal in moisture. Makes my dry skin very happy. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2002 10:26:00 AM More reviews by suemazrn

This is a very nice greaseless moisturizer full of wonderful ingredients. It works well for my oily/combo skin. It has a nice light herbal scent. My only complaint is that it comes in a tub and it's not very sanitary to keep putting your fingers in the tub. I would much prefer a pump or squeeze tube container.