Makeup Geek Eyeshadow - Beaches and Cream

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this color in my inner corner and for my lid. Super pigmented and extremely easy to blend. I'm really excited about my MUG eye shadows.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Perfect blending shade for my skintone (NC20-NC25)

Pigmented, Creamy, perfection. Its MUG you already know this..

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great eyeshadow, and a definite must have for those who love neutrals. I have a few Makeup Geek eyeshadows, and just like the others, this one does not disappoint. It's buttery smooth, very pigmented/opaque, and has great staying power. It's a matte, flesh toned color (for some), but on my tan skin, it serves to brighten up my eyelids. It could even be used as a highlight under the brow bone for those who prefer a matte highlight. I usually pair this with browns, oranges, and other warm toned neutrals for a classic look. I would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This shade is very very slightly darker and peachier than my skin. This works as an extremely subtle matte blending color for warm shades. I can't think of anything similar, maybe more orange toned than MAC Orb. It's a nice color, but not a must for me.
It's a little powdery, but if you gently press your brush into the shadow, fall out isn't too terrible. I like that these shadows come in pans because I use pallettes a lot. I like that they are reasonably priced. They are quite nice shadows.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

The Makeup Geek site describes Beaches and Cream as a "creamy matte natural beige with just a hint of peach". This is a beautiful natural looking highlight brown bone color, especially since I prefer a matte color on my brow bone (NC45). I think the color would make a nice nude color on lids on lighter complexions. It's a shade darker than MAC's Ricepaper but pulls a peach undertone instead of yellow on me. Beautiful!