April 18, 2014 | 916 users online

Conditioner - Wen by Chaz Dean - Fall Apple Spice

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

This product smells amazing- I love it. Now I'm wishing I had picked up the 32oz before it stopped being sold. It moisturizes and cleanses my hair well without drying it out. It also detangles my tightly curled hair and defines my coils. I purchased the gift seasonal set and gave one to my sister who also loves this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by lilmoomoo

There are reviews all over QVC that have a love it or hate it relationship with Fall Apple Spice. I'm in the middle. I LOVE the smell; I like gourmand and sweet-smelling products, so that is a plus for me. The scent is intense; if you shower at bedtime, chances are you will smell the conditioner on your pillow in the morning. This may annoy some, but it didn't annoy me.
It is a bit thicker than the usual pomegranate I use, so I don't use it more than once a week.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by lllovesyou120

Wen is the only thing I use on my hair. It was recommended by My Fantasy Hair extensions, and it is unbelievable. My hair stays strong, and healthy! I also don't have to wash my hair quite as often. It is actually good to not wash your hair every single day, and with Wen Hair, I can still make my hair look great, even though I don't wash it every day. Love it very much- Anything Wen is great.