August 1, 2014 | 1965 users online

Conditioner - Wen by Chaz Dean - Fall Apple Spice

rated 2 of 5 on 7/7/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by midcenturymodgirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My hair smells like waffles with fake maple syrup-need I say more???? I have been a faithful Wen user for almost 6 years and I ♡LOVE♡ the way the cleansing conditioner makes my hair feel and behave, but this is the WORST scent ever. Unfortunately, the scent lasts a long time (like until you cleanse again) and it is all I can smell (on my towel, on my pillow everywhere). On the bright side my hair looks beautiful-just can't get past the smell. Will not buy this scent again, but will always be a Wen girl (wish they could make the other scents last as long)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 2:37:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using WEN for about 4 years and I love the line but this scent is god awful. I think it smells like a cheap Wal Mart Apple Cinnamon candle. Just smelling it gave me a headache. It sucks because I used it once and I could smell it all day long in my hair. It figures that a WEN conditioner that has a lasting scent is one that makes me sick to smell it. My sister loved this scent so I gave her mine and in return she gave me her Orange Blossom WEN conditioner because she thought it smelled like a funeral home. I happen to like the orange blossom scent. It's just a matter of personal preference. Other than that, the formula is great and it does make my hair soft and thicker. I just can't stand the smell of this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2014 8:56:00 AM More reviews by creinha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This has to be the worst cleansing conditioner Chaz has sold. I was looking forward to receiving it in the mail as I love apples. I could not even smell the apple. It reminds me of a cheap maple scented candle. Yuck.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

This product smells amazing- I love it. Now I'm wishing I had picked up the 32oz before it stopped being sold. It moisturizes and cleanses my hair well without drying it out. It also detangles my tightly curled hair and defines my coils. I purchased the gift seasonal set and gave one to my sister who also loves this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by lilmoomoo

There are reviews all over QVC that have a love it or hate it relationship with Fall Apple Spice. I'm in the middle. I LOVE the smell; I like gourmand and sweet-smelling products, so that is a plus for me. The scent is intense; if you shower at bedtime, chances are you will smell the conditioner on your pillow in the morning. This may annoy some, but it didn't annoy me.
It is a bit thicker than the usual pomegranate I use, so I don't use it more than once a week.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2013 3:28:00 PM More reviews by lllovesyou120

Wen is the only thing I use on my hair. It was recommended by My Fantasy Hair extensions, and it is unbelievable. My hair stays strong, and healthy! I also don't have to wash my hair quite as often. It is actually good to not wash your hair every single day, and with Wen Hair, I can still make my hair look great, even though I don't wash it every day. Love it very much- Anything Wen is great.