Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream (NEW March 2013 Formula)

3.4

WATER, glycerin, ISOHEXADECANE, NIACINAMIDE*, ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, NYLON-12, dimethicone, PANTHENOL**, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE***, SODIUM HYALURONATE, PALMITOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-4^, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT^^, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE^^^, allantoin, STEARYL ALCOHOL, POLYETHYLENE, CETYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ACRYLAMIDE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE COPOLYMER, dimethiconol, SODIUM PEG-7 OLIVE OIL CARBOXYLATE, PEUCEDANUM GRAVEOLENS (DILL) EXTRACT, PEG-100 STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, citric acid, C12-13 PARETH-3, LAURETH-7, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ETHYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, FRAGRANCE, titanium dioxide, MICA

on 4/12/2015 1:22:00 AM

I've tried Many over priced anti-aging products and I get the same if not better results from Olay's Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream. I usually use Peter Thomas Roths FirmX at $150 a pop but I decided to cut back on beauty products 2015 and bought my old fave Olay micro sculpting cream. The formula has changed a bit and it comes scented or scent-free now I prefer the scented guess I'm one of the few that likes it :) I'm getting the same results using Olay MS Cream that I get from PTR'S FirmX. I apply every night only and in the morning my skin looks more alive, it glows and it's more plump and it feels firmer. I usually use a light SPF under my base makeup during the day but my base makeup goes on smoother and I use less of it now. Even on nights I'm up late late as long as I use Olay MS on my face prior to bed I wake up looking like I had a full 8 hrs sleep. I don't have sensitive skin nor do I break out so if your looking for your $ worth I highly recommend Olays regenerist line! It's my MH! (MUST HAVE)

on 2/12/2015 3:44:00 PM

I have been using this moisturizer for 3 months now and i absolutely love it. i have sensitive, dry, acne prone, allergic skin. YES! so I use a lot of gentle products. I heard that the Olay line was gentle so I bought this cream. I purchases the fragrance free.

It absorbs and penetrates well into my skin, keeping my skin hydrated, moisturized and bright. It also helped to soften some fine lines that stated to develop on my forehead.

I tried incorporating the regenerist microsculpting serum into my routine but it stung really bad.

bottom line, lightweight, absorbs well, moisturizes and helps soften fine lines.

on 1/15/2015 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

I have the smaller $9 little bottle trial before submitting to bigger expensive jar and gladly my habit of buying smaller before buying bigger paid of on my wallet. I have acne prone skin and since added this to my skincare routine it made me breakout like crazy and I was clear for two months and only thing changes was this, I am back to using my other products but this is diff not a rebuy keeper. I have noticed is sticky and gross I plan use on neck or other parts just not on face .

on 1/14/2015 2:26:00 PM

I wouldn't say this is the best night lotion but I did like it very much considering the decent price. So far it did what it says. My skin felt good after using it and the scent is nice. I definitely liked this more than the loreal youth code. Might grab it occasionally when there's no other decent choice.

on 1/13/2015 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I was wavering between giving this two or three lippies because my skin does not like this; however, it has some good ingredients and is fragrance-free.

It simply will not absorb into my skin. I'm not sure which ingredient is the culprit but it is very strange. I gave up early on applying it in the morning because it would pill under my make-up. Even at night, however, I can serious, serious pilling, irrespective of whether or not I put anything on underneath it. It just won't absorb then rubs off in huge greyish gross clumps.

I will say though that I have very sensitive skin and this did not irritate, skin, or make my skin feel tight or itchy.

Anyway, I applaud Olay for frequently making fragrance-free products, but this just wasn't for me.

on 1/11/2015 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This stuff is just okay. I bought some a few months ago when I was low on my Clinique Repairwear Uplifting because it was less than half the price, but I don't really like it. While it is a nice feeling cream, it leaves my skin feeling tacky and somewhat itchy. It's also too strongly fragranced for the facial / neck area.

on 11/25/2014 4:20:00 PM

My mom is 65+. She loves it. It helps with her wrinkles, and indeed makes her look younger. We bought the twin pack at Costco for a great saving. It's very good value for such results. While we were lining up at the cashier at Costco, the woman waiting in front of us told us she used this too. She was also 60+, and she looked a lot younger than that age.

I am 40+. I have taken very good care of my skin so far. I'm not as impressed. In fact, it made me look worse because I've stopped using other products. I still don't have wrinkles (thank goodness), but it doesn't seem to help with sagging except at the jawline. And it made my cheeks very fat and swollen. (I have pictures to prove it!) So it's a good product if you have mature skin and are fighting wrinkles.

on 11/8/2014 6:10:00 PM

Nothing exceptional. Got 2 mini pots from rite aid free. Will use up at night. Tried during day - made skin extremely greasy under my makeup - it all shined and separated. It's ok for night use. Skin does look nice when I wake up. I just feel there are more exciting options out there.

on 10/12/2014 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I received this in a tiny sample, enough for just two nights unfortunately.

I washed my face at night and applied this and slept. Woke up and looked in the mirror and my eyes bulged! My skin looked refreshed, revived ... like I had about a year's worth of beauty sleep. It just over all improved the look of my skin. It felt softer, plumper and my redness was less. I had totally forgot I had used this and wondered why my face looked so good. Finally, it came back to me ... the tiny sample of whatever that olay stuff was.

I went to Target to price it, and it was pricey for me. It was $23.00 a jar. I'm hoping to shop elsewhere to get it even cheaper.

I WOULD buy this product again, if I could afford it.

I can't really judge on the packaging since I got it as a sample. I can't really give a proper "overall" rating until I use it more often. I'm just posting off my initial reaction, which is awesome.

on 8/21/2014 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This product refuses to leave my arsenal of skincare products. My skin just likes it. I've used it on and off (mostly on) for about 10 years. I have constantly looked for another night cream and tried many different ones, but I always come back to the microsculpting cream. I have not noticed any difference between the old and new formulas. This product is not something I would typically go for due to the ingredients but it has always delivered great results, has a good texture, is very moisturizing, makes my skin smooth and soft, and plumps my fine lines. Every time I come back to this night cream after using something else, I see results right away. I purchased this again recently after using a Clinique moisturizer that made me break out, and it basically made my bumps disappear in a couple of days. I use this as a night cream in conjunction with my serums. It can also be used as a day cream if you allow it to sink in for a while (and it's not too shiny for daywear). I would prefer if this didn't have fragrance, but honestly I love the smell of it. The one con is that this comes in a tub. I definitely notice that as I use the product up, the efficacy becomes weaker. I don't know if it's because my skin gets used to the cream, or if the ingredients break down because of exposure to air/light. I am leaning towards believing the latter - I would love if this came in a tube.

Popular Moisturizers