July 22, 2014 | 2050 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream (NEW March 2013 Formula)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by snrocinu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Caused me to break out and was super greasy. I didn't notice any of the benefits it claims, and if anything, my skin looked worse! I've switched to the Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 moisturizer, which hasn't caused me to break out.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2014 11:51:00 PM More reviews by chop_stiks

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased this due to it's strong reputation. My pores are more clogged than ever! And I have broken out with several deep lumps / blemishes on both my cheeks which may or may not be related. Bottom line, it's blackhead city on my nose cheek area and this moisturizer feels way too heavy for my dry / combination face. Reluctant to give it 1 star as it might just work for people with less sensitive skin than mine.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Lindseykins7

Firstly, I did not buy this product. I received a free generously-sized sample through my job. I started using it just because i had it and honestly i don't know about any wrinkle reduction (but then again I am 22) HOWEVER, what i did notice right away was super moisturized skin. I have used Clinique moisture surge, Pavonia cream, other super high priced creams, etc. and this one was the only one that actually moisturized my skin. My dry patches are pretty much gone. I do recommend using this at night only though because it is a pretty heavy cream and makes makeup application a pain.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2014 2:04:00 AM More reviews by chinadoll13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this along with the serum. I have been using for about 1 yr and it's really great! It leaves my skin nice and soft, I don't break out and my skin looks flawless. A ++++++++

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2014 5:07:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I LOVE how they have this in half size/price now at drugstores. I couldn't justify paying $30 for a OTC moisturizer, despite the rave reviews here. When I saw the 0.5 oz available for $11 at cvs I jumped on it. Tried it for 4 wks and sadly didn't live up to the hype. The claims on the box read :

-"see visible wrinkle results starting DAY 1"
-14 days, "skin is noticeably firmer, skin elasticity is improved"
- 28 days "Reverses the look of up to 10 years of wrinkles,"

Wow I wished! I also bought into the penetrates 10 layers deep into the skin (while well aware there are only 7 layers to our epidermis!) I really wanted this to work for me so I used it religiously as night moisturizer, some days skipping my serum & using for this only to really see the results. It hydrated my skin nicely and maybe even helped with some pigmentation. It was the slight difference I woke up to that I couldn't lay my finger on but did exist for sure, which is why I continued it each night. Then, I tried it for a day moisturizer (says use morning & night) thats when all hell broke loose---> it flaked/balled up everywhere!! I had to wash off my foundation because the flakes went all over crumbling. I realize it filled in my fine lines (not pores) and blurred them out like a primer which is why I wanted to use it a day time cream as well but it left a pasty texture that immediately crumbled upon contact with makeup. I guess this was the visible difference in fine lines on day 1 it claimed , forgot to add its "temporary" fill in and not really a treatment product. Glad I used it all up without having to plunge in full size or cost. Is it just me?!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2014 8:25:00 AM More reviews by alexdry

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm not a fan. It just didn't feel like it was doing enough moisturising. I found myself putting other products on top. It's quite thin for a cream. I won't buy another.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by henrysmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I am nearly 55 with sun-damaged dry skin. I have spent a fortune buying products which promised miracles, only to find out that, short of a face lift, nothing will really remove wrinkles. That said I have found that I look younger by simply focusing on the texture of my skin, and working on improving the eveness (?) of pigment. I live in So. California and most of the year don't need extremely moisturizing products for my dry skin. I have tried tons of "natural" products as I don't like the ideas of lots of chemicals on my face, but sadly have found that my skin loves chemicals! I know this product has a lot of cones in it, but my skin loves it! I use it at night after my retinol product; it does not have sunscreen in it so not good for my daytime use sa my foundation does not have sunscreen. I bought it at my local Costco which only has the fragranced product, but this does not irritate my skin at all and the fragrance is pleasant and does not last long. It goes on extremely smoothly and I wake up to brighter, moist, fresher skin. If you have extremely dry skin this will probably not be enough for you, and likewise if you have oily younger skin might be too much. I have re-bought already and would again.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 4:19:00 AM More reviews by realmakeovers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am sort of on the fence with this moisturizer. It was reformulated last year. I find the scent very pleasant. The texture is nice too. I don't see any difference compared to the previous formula. The first few nights I didn't find it moisturizing @ all. Then I decided to apply it with my skin slightly damp & also use a bit more. This seemed to help. I'm considering buying the serum & using it under this which is also part of the Regenerist line.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2013 8:29:00 AM More reviews by ProductvilleAdmin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Product was reformulated under the same name in March 2013. You may also find reviews for the older version here: