January 28, 2015 | 1697 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream (NEW March 2013 Formula)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/15/2015 10:48:00 AM More reviews by isabellayessi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have the smaller $9 little bottle trial before submitting to bigger expensive jar and gladly my habit of buying smaller before buying bigger paid of on my wallet. I have acne prone skin and since added this to my skincare routine it made me breakout like crazy and I was clear for two months and only thing changes was this, I am back to using my other products but this is diff not a rebuy keeper. I have noticed is sticky and gross I plan use on neck or other parts just not on face .

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2015 2:26:00 PM More reviews by kcxchen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I wouldn't say this is the best night lotion but I did like it very much considering the decent price. So far it did what it says. My skin felt good after using it and the scent is nice. I definitely liked this more than the loreal youth code. Might grab it occasionally when there's no other decent choice.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2015 12:52:00 PM More reviews by nlutes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was wavering between giving this two or three lippies because my skin does not like this; however, it has some good ingredients and is fragrance-free.

It simply will not absorb into my skin. I'm not sure which ingredient is the culprit but it is very strange. I gave up early on applying it in the morning because it would pill under my make-up. Even at night, however, I can serious, serious pilling, irrespective of whether or not I put anything on underneath it. It just won't absorb then rubs off in huge greyish gross clumps.

I will say though that I have very sensitive skin and this did not irritate, skin, or make my skin feel tight or itchy.

Anyway, I applaud Olay for frequently making fragrance-free products, but this just wasn't for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2015 6:57:00 PM More reviews by jaimelyn80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff is just okay. I bought some a few months ago when I was low on my Clinique Repairwear Uplifting because it was less than half the price, but I don't really like it. While it is a nice feeling cream, it leaves my skin feeling tacky and somewhat itchy. It's also too strongly fragranced for the facial / neck area.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by ak2011

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My mom is 65+. She loves it. It helps with her wrinkles, and indeed makes her look younger. We bought the twin pack at Costco for a great saving. It's very good value for such results. While we were lining up at the cashier at Costco, the woman waiting in front of us told us she used this too. She was also 60+, and she looked a lot younger than that age.

I am 40+. I have taken very good care of my skin so far. I'm not as impressed. In fact, it made me look worse because I've stopped using other products. I still don't have wrinkles (thank goodness), but it doesn't seem to help with sagging except at the jawline. And it made my cheeks very fat and swollen. (I have pictures to prove it!) So it's a good product if you have mature skin and are fighting wrinkles.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by TBonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Nothing exceptional. Got 2 mini pots from rite aid free. Will use up at night. Tried during day - made skin extremely greasy under my makeup - it all shined and separated. It's ok for night use. Skin does look nice when I wake up. I just feel there are more exciting options out there.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by PattyTheK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I received this in a tiny sample, enough for just two nights unfortunately.

I washed my face at night and applied this and slept. Woke up and looked in the mirror and my eyes bulged! My skin looked refreshed, revived ... like I had about a year's worth of beauty sleep. It just over all improved the look of my skin. It felt softer, plumper and my redness was less. I had totally forgot I had used this and wondered why my face looked so good. Finally, it came back to me ... the tiny sample of whatever that olay stuff was.

I went to Target to price it, and it was pricey for me. It was $23.00 a jar. I'm hoping to shop elsewhere to get it even cheaper.

I WOULD buy this product again, if I could afford it.

I can't really judge on the packaging since I got it as a sample. I can't really give a proper "overall" rating until I use it more often. I'm just posting off my initial reaction, which is awesome.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by priyaj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This product refuses to leave my arsenal of skincare products. My skin just likes it. I've used it on and off (mostly on) for about 10 years. I have constantly looked for another night cream and tried many different ones, but I always come back to the microsculpting cream. I have not noticed any difference between the old and new formulas. This product is not something I would typically go for due to the ingredients but it has always delivered great results, has a good texture, is very moisturizing, makes my skin smooth and soft, and plumps my fine lines. Every time I come back to this night cream after using something else, I see results right away. I purchased this again recently after using a Clinique moisturizer that made me break out, and it basically made my bumps disappear in a couple of days. I use this as a night cream in conjunction with my serums. It can also be used as a day cream if you allow it to sink in for a while (and it's not too shiny for daywear). I would prefer if this didn't have fragrance, but honestly I love the smell of it. The one con is that this comes in a tub. I definitely notice that as I use the product up, the efficacy becomes weaker. I don't know if it's because my skin gets used to the cream, or if the ingredients break down because of exposure to air/light. I am leaning towards believing the latter - I would love if this came in a tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Lupina

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Got this from someone else that didn't like it. It is okay but nothing special for me.
I got itchy after a swim in an indoor pool so used this on my body before going to sleep at night. Made my skin really soft and smooth and moisturized. So maybe it would be better as a body cream than a face cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by snrocinu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Caused me to break out and was super greasy. I didn't notice any of the benefits it claims, and if anything, my skin looked worse! I've switched to the Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 moisturizer, which hasn't caused me to break out.