April 23, 2014 | 1410 users online

Moisturizers - Olay - Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream (NEW March 2013 Formula)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2014 8:25:00 AM More reviews by alexdry

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm not a fan. It just didn't feel like it was doing enough moisturising. I found myself putting other products on top. It's quite thin for a cream. I won't buy another.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by henrysmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I am nearly 55 with sun-damaged dry skin. I have spent a fortune buying products which promised miracles, only to find out that, short of a face lift, nothing will really remove wrinkles. That said I have found that I look younger by simply focusing on the texture of my skin, and working on improving the eveness (?) of pigment. I live in So. California and most of the year don't need extremely moisturizing products for my dry skin. I have tried tons of "natural" products as I don't like the ideas of lots of chemicals on my face, but sadly have found that my skin loves chemicals! I know this product has a lot of cones in it, but my skin loves it! I use it at night after my retinol product; it does not have sunscreen in it so not good for my daytime use sa my foundation does not have sunscreen. I bought it at my local Costco which only has the fragranced product, but this does not irritate my skin at all and the fragrance is pleasant and does not last long. It goes on extremely smoothly and I wake up to brighter, moist, fresher skin. If you have extremely dry skin this will probably not be enough for you, and likewise if you have oily younger skin might be too much. I have re-bought already and would again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 4:19:00 AM More reviews by realmakeovers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am sort of on the fence with this moisturizer. It was reformulated last year. I find the scent very pleasant. The texture is nice too. I don't see any difference compared to the previous formula. The first few nights I didn't find it moisturizing @ all. Then I decided to apply it with my skin slightly damp & also use a bit more. This seemed to help. I'm considering buying the serum & using it under this which is also part of the Regenerist line.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2013 8:29:00 AM More reviews by ProductvilleAdmin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Product was reformulated under the same name in March 2013. You may also find reviews for the older version here: