Natio Pure Mineral Skin Perfecting BB Cream SPF 15

Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Triethanolamine, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Alumina, Dimethicone, Lecithin, Caprylyl Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Sorbitan Laurate, Phenylpropanol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Styrax Benzoin Gum, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Alcohol, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid. May contain: Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Mica CI 77019, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77861.

I don't like this BB cream at all. It made me look orange (I purchased light) had horrible coverage (even for a BB cream) and made my skin bumpy and left it looking horrible. I thought it would give some coverage but it turned out to make it look worse.

I have this in 'tan', I don't have terribly uneven skin so I like the coverage this bb cream gives me, it's enough to mask the imperfections without overpowering your natural skin tone. A little bit goes a long way.
I mainly use this on my nose, forehead and under eye area, which are the areas I tend to burn the most, so the SPF is a nice addition to this bb cream :)
But it contains shea butter which doesn't sit well with my T zone, it makes me extra oily and if I don't blot away the extra oil I would be glowing by the end of the day, even on other parts of my face where my skin is normal, it gives a really unnatural shine.
It also has a weird smell, like some kind of cough medicine, and my face kinda smells like burnt rubber after using this

on 11/29/2014 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Had high hopes of this product but was disappointed with the finish. It goes on patchy with an uneven texture that just sort of crumbles pigments around the skin rather than melt into it. I can't seem to get it to work right. I have dry skin + rosacea and after moisturising, this tends to emphasise dry patches rather than cover it. I wished it was had more of a medium coverage but its rather light. Product (to me) has a smell likened to that of pepper.

on 11/10/2014 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have been using this BB cream for ages. I have tried a lot of BB creams (including much more expensive ones up to $60) and I would definitely say this is the best - and only at $14. It is amazing value.

It gives amazing coverage for a BB cream - when on holidays I pair this with some concealer for blemishes and I'm good to go. It also moisturises your skin well (I have used other brands which have not done so), and sets well so I don't bother using a powder with this.

This product is great for when I get up and want to get ready quickly and with ease (I just apply with my fingers), or when at the beach or at work and you need a bit of coverage/moisture/SPF as it can be applied so quickly and just blended-in to the point where you don't even need a mirror. It is also great for use under foundation for a bit more coverage. Try it - I promise you won't be disappointed.

on 9/29/2014 4:20:00 AM

I've tried a couple other BB creams and absolutely hated them - they were hard to blend, the smell burnt my eyes and they made my skin break out. Not this one!

It spreads and blends so easily over my sometimes oily, sometimes dry skin and i don't get a makeup line on my jaw line. The coverage is just as good as other foundations I've used and I find that it stays on all day - unlike some foundations. It does not make my skin break out, if anything, my skin has improved in the last months weeks that I've been using it.

The smell is very minute, however, the only bad thing is the packaging - it's a white bottle which can get messy and its a squeezy tube/bottle and every time you use it, a bit of the product gets stuck in the dip where it comes out and then it builds up and dries out over time.

Otherwise, a very good product. I would definitely recommend it to others. I think the price is brilliant too.

on 9/16/2014 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

As soon as you put this product on your face it makes your skin glow! Dewy finish, cheap, has spf, cannot go wrong.

on 7/2/2014 5:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is my every day makeup! It lasts all day, and makes my skin glow. This bb cream doesn't give me pimples unlike some!! My favourite every day work and college coverage!

on 6/11/2014 7:39:00 AM

I have tried Missha, Etude House, Innisfree, theFACEshop, Nature Republic, It's Skin BabySkin, Garnier, The Body Shop... quite a few bb creams. I'm very drawn to the idea of a natural finish product that combines the properties of a moisturiser, sunscreen, mild colour corrector and light foundation in one, that I can just slap on over the weekends for a lunch with the girls.

This is my third favourite BB cream, after Physician's Formula and the Pond's Flawless White.

Pros: A little goes a long way, and it provides the decent coverage, closer to a foundation and moreso than all other BB creams I have used. It blended into my skin well and did not oxidise. It has a botanical scent but it fades quickly. I would say this is more a moisturising BB cream, suitable for normal to slightly dry skin. It has SPF which is always a bonus in my books.

Cons: It does have a smaller spectrum of colours available, being only three. They also all happen to be yellow toned. I also don't like the tube lid, because it doesn't squeeze out well. There's like a little valley-dip where the product comes out so you have to use your finger nail it get it out. Also, the packaging is white so it gets dirty easily if, like me, you use your fingers to apply bb cream (which I do, as BB cream is meant to melt into your skin, like a moisturiser). I have oily skin and and I did find that this product slid off my skin at around the four hour mark even when I wore it with a powder over the top. It dries matte, but can look cakey if too much product is used. I wouldn't say that this is buildable.

I give this a positive review because I like it a lot on days where my skin is looking particularly spotty but otherwise would not repurchase as I don't love it nearly as much as I love my favourites (Pond's Flawless White and Physician's Formula).

on 6/5/2014 2:53:00 AM

I'm a girl on a budget, so I've tried many cheaper BB Creams that felt horrible on my skin. But Natio BB Cream is hands down my absolute favourite! It is SO velvety smooth and provides amazing coverage on my uneven skin tone. I have a few acne scars on my face and do need to use a little bit of concealer over the top, but I have to do that with most foundations anyway. It feels light and non greasy and it doesn't irritate or dry my skin out. I use this over my Aveeno moisturizer and set with a translucent powder and it lasts ALL day. Perfect for lazy days too when I just pop some on with a bit of cheek tint and a lick of mascara. Although the tube is smaller than other BB Creams, a little goes a long way and blends effortlessly. No streaky face on this girl! Love the product. Though I have fair skin, I get the medium tone which I do with most BB Creams as they can wash you out a little. But all in all, a definite fave!

on 5/8/2014 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I won't buy this again because it is good but not great.

I've been a faithful user of Natio for years (see my review of the tinted moisturiser), and so I picked up the BB cream. I use the Medium tone, which blends in nicely.

The packaging is good, the smell is not offensive, the application is easy (beware of occasional build-up around the lid). For me it blends in well & gives my face a much needed pop of colour.

But like I said, it's not great.

It gives my face a good wash of colour, but it is not particularly skin perfecting, and it does no miracles, cover blemishes that well, and you need concealer and whatever other makeup you usually use (powder, etc).

I don't really mind because my makeup routine is pretty fuss free, and the combination of good genes & Cetaphil have given me good skin.

But a BB cream should deliver more than a tinted moisturiser does, and for that I won't repurchase.

Thank you for the years of service, Natio, but I'm onto something better!