October 24, 2014 | 957 users online

BB Cream - Natio - Pure Mineral Skin Perfecting BB Cream SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2014 4:20:00 AM More reviews by Seyb3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've tried a couple other BB creams and absolutely hated them - they were hard to blend, the smell burnt my eyes and they made my skin break out. Not this one!

It spreads and blends so easily over my sometimes oily, sometimes dry skin and i don't get a makeup line on my jaw line. The coverage is just as good as other foundations I've used and I find that it stays on all day - unlike some foundations. It does not make my skin break out, if anything, my skin has improved in the last months weeks that I've been using it.

The smell is very minute, however, the only bad thing is the packaging - it's a white bottle which can get messy and its a squeezy tube/bottle and every time you use it, a bit of the product gets stuck in the dip where it comes out and then it builds up and dries out over time.

Otherwise, a very good product. I would definitely recommend it to others. I think the price is brilliant too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Deedianne

As soon as you put this product on your face it makes your skin glow! Dewy finish, cheap, has spf, cannot go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 5:45:00 AM More reviews by tquirk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my every day makeup! It lasts all day, and makes my skin glow. This bb cream doesn't give me pimples unlike some!! My favourite every day work and college coverage!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 7:39:00 AM More reviews by oosez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I have tried Missha, Etude House, Innisfree, theFACEshop, Nature Republic, It's Skin BabySkin, Garnier, The Body Shop... quite a few bb creams. I'm very drawn to the idea of a natural finish product that combines the properties of a moisturiser, sunscreen, mild colour corrector and light foundation in one, that I can just slap on over the weekends for a lunch with the girls.

This is my second favourite BB cream, after The Body Shop All-in-One BB, but I think this product is much more friendly to a wider group of people.

A little goes a long, and it provides light yet decent coverage. It blended into my skin well and did not oxidise. I have oily skin and yet I didn't find that this product slid off my skin when I wore it with a powder over the top. It appears to give a little glow to my complexion.

Cons: It does have a smaller spectrum of colours available, being only three. They also all happen to be yellow toned. I also don't like the tube lid, because it doesn't squeeze out well. There's like a little valley-dip where the product comes out so you have to use your finger nail it get it out. Also, the packaging is white so it gets dirty easily if, like me, you use your fingers to apply bb cream (which I do, as BB cream is meant to melt into your skin, like a moisturiser).

I give this a positive review because I like it a lot on me, and I would repurchase if I ran out. It's one of the two bb creams I would repurchase out of the dozens (literally) that I have tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 2:53:00 AM More reviews by reelachee

I'm a girl on a budget, so I've tried many cheaper BB Creams that felt horrible on my skin. But Natio BB Cream is hands down my absolute favourite! It is SO velvety smooth and provides amazing coverage on my uneven skin tone. I have a few acne scars on my face and do need to use a little bit of concealer over the top, but I have to do that with most foundations anyway. It feels light and non greasy and it doesn't irritate or dry my skin out. I use this over my Aveeno moisturizer and set with a translucent powder and it lasts ALL day. Perfect for lazy days too when I just pop some on with a bit of cheek tint and a lick of mascara. Although the tube is smaller than other BB Creams, a little goes a long way and blends effortlessly. No streaky face on this girl! Love the product. Though I have fair skin, I get the medium tone which I do with most BB Creams as they can wash you out a little. But all in all, a definite fave!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2014 8:22:00 AM More reviews by thefaces

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I won't buy this again because it is good but not great.

I've been a faithful user of Natio for years (see my review of the tinted moisturiser), and so I picked up the BB cream. I use the Medium tone, which blends in nicely.

The packaging is good, the smell is not offensive, the application is easy (beware of occasional build-up around the lid). For me it blends in well & gives my face a much needed pop of colour.

But like I said, it's not great.

It gives my face a good wash of colour, but it is not particularly skin perfecting, and it does no miracles, cover blemishes that well, and you need concealer and whatever other makeup you usually use (powder, etc).

I don't really mind because my makeup routine is pretty fuss free, and the combination of good genes & Cetaphil have given me good skin.

But a BB cream should deliver more than a tinted moisturiser does, and for that I won't repurchase.

Thank you for the years of service, Natio, but I'm onto something better!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2014 4:21:00 AM More reviews by ptulip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a dark skinned girl so most BB cream brands don't have my shade - Natio is no exception. Not only is this too light for my NC44 skin but it also leaves a white cast. I just wish more brands gave thought to darker complexions - "dark" is not a good match for at least 70% of "dark" girls.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2014 8:19:00 PM More reviews by ssong5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I believe this BB Cream is good quality. However, it is not suitable for people with combination or oily skin. It contains a lot of (good) oils so it goes on dewy and turns oily after an hour or two. If you have drier skin then it's probably going to work for you very well, especially in winter. I would say it is slightly lighter than medium coverage. There should be sufficient coverage if you have decent skin but it won't be enough for problem areas.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 8:45:00 AM More reviews by kandy33

I've never really liked wearing foundation for everyday, but I love the Natio BB cream. It feels light, evens out my skin tone marvellously and looks very natural. I consistently get compliments when I wear it too! I have fair skin in winter and a medium tan in summer. At the moment (autumn in Australia) I'm using the medium shade and it's perfect. I use a variety of products, some high-end and some drugstore brands - for me, it's more about the quality and effectiveness of a product than the actual brand or price. I haven't come across another BB cream that I like more than this one. It's a huge bonus that Natio products are very affordable, plant-based and cruelty-free. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 6:05:00 AM More reviews by lauren110011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

PROS:
+Smooth creamy texture which makes it quick and easy to apply
Inexpensive
+Colour matches to your skin, I have red fair skin and even though it looks dark in the tube, it was a perfect match
+Not Heavy
+Great coverage and pigmentation: Perfect for everyday
+ Great for dry, sensitive skin (Which I have)
+Doesn't look "cakey" like foundation can

CONS:
+Small tube (50g) HOWVER this is also a pro as it slips nicely in any makeup bag
+ Can be a little dewy (not sticky) but I fix this by using the Australis' "Fresh and Flawless Pressed Powder"