Vidal Sassoon Extreme Smooth

on 12/12/2013 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I had to give this shampoo & conditioner set to my aunt because it made my fine hair horribly frizzy!! please please do not buy it, It stripped my hair of all it's natural oils and made it look like a frizzy mess. Great price but very disappointed, I really wanted to like this!

on 9/9/2013 2:37:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

My hair is thick, curly and fairly coarse. It responds well to heat and blows out smooth pretty easily. With a shampoo I look for good cleansing that doesn't leave build up, which makes my roots oily quickly. This shampoo worked great and did exactly what it says. It lathered very well, cleaned my hair nicely and when I blew out my hair with a round brush it was very smooth with movement and body at the roots. I can be a bit picky about my shampoo so this has been great, particularly for a drugstore find. The packaging could be better. It's a pretty big, heavy bottle so it's hard to handle in the shower. Plus the little flip cap doesn't feel very sturdy and I'm betting it breaks off before I'm halfway through the bottle. Just for the record, I used this shampoo with the Moisture Lock conditioner. I also used it with my usual serum and styling methods.