November 23, 2014 | 1928 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lancome - DreamTone Ultimate Dark Spot Corrector

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2014 9:03:00 AM More reviews by Ambien

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My skin is your typical super pale Scandinavian skin with strong red-ish undertones that I've been trying to cover up with heavy foundations since I was 13, and I'm pretty amazed how this stuff is making my skin look - even, glowy, healthy... I don't think my skin has looked like this since childhood!

A tiny amount goes a long way, and it's absorbed immediately (I have dry-ish to normal skin), some days I have to dab on another moisturizer 'cause it doesn't always feel like enough on it's own, though.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2014 9:01:00 AM More reviews by Tracy5123

I've tried this product, doesn't really work at all for my skin tone, whilst I used it felt even more sensitive and gave me a few bumps here and there, it's a bit sensitive so I'm always on the look out for things that will help. I'm taking my new product skin beauty biocorrex as i saw it in planet organic and my gosh my skin tone is clear and smooth!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2014 4:58:00 AM More reviews by melissabaker782

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product because I'd heard Lancome was good. However, this "dark-spot-corrector" was the WORST.

Not only did it turn my face into an oil slick every time I used it, but it gave me an itchy red rash all over my face. At first I thought it was an allergic reaction. I used it about 3-4 times before deciding to return it.

The guy at (storenameidon'twannemention) said this product has been returned five times this week, to him alone. He gave me the number for client support to call and tell the company that makes lancome what happened. Apparently it irritates a lot of people's skin. Everyone who returned it this week reported getting a red facial rash after using it, and the customer service representative said he thinks the product is going to be recalled soon.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/19/2014 4:22:00 AM More reviews by Sue90114

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I gave this product a go after I went into my local store and was told this was great for tackling acne skin and skin blemishes, so I felt excited to try, and then after a month didn't see any results! I don't always feel products like these actually work a lot of the time, which is why I'm using alternative products. I've found a really good one which I'm using skin beauty from biocorrex and that seems to really tackle my acne quite a bit, so I'll stick with that for now.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by hebrides

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's time for me to write a review because people should be warned. I only used this because I was given a card with samples and I had never tried this. I am still trying out Visionnaire and Advanced Genefique, both of which I like so far (no miracle results yet though, in months of use). But this product bears no resemblance to any other serum. It's really a pink, greasy lotion which smells strongly like perfume and not in a good way. It leaves the skin sticky - permanently. I don't have dark spots, but some reviewers said they got a glow from it. So what the heck, I am always looking for a miracle face product. But at what cost - I don't need the grease or the cloying perfume smell on my face. Or the expense. I tend to agree with the reviewer who said that Lancome is overhyped. But we want these things to work. I can't say anything about dark spots or redness and maybe it works for those. It's just a nasty perfumed lotion though and you can get one of those for a lot less.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Yasmin116

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I rushed out and bought this product the minute it was released. I purchased it in dark, for my South Asian skin, which has a fair degree of hyper pigmentation around my mouth, chin and eye area. I have been using it for some months, and really do not see a difference in clarity, pigmentation or skin tone.
Pros: pretty bottle, pretty promise, and smells wonderfully expensive.
Cons: didn't work at all for me.
Will not be re-purchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/24/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by BlueberryPancakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I had a couple of problems with DreamTone corrector. The biggest was that after applying, usually within about 2 or 3 minutes, it would start coming off of my face in little pills. Just like fuzz on a sweater! That leads me to my ned tissue, which is that I've used this for a month, and haven't seen any changes in dark spots/tone. I'm sure for someone who doesn't have the pilling issue, you'll probably see better results. Not a good mix for my skin, sadly.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/12/2014 3:48:00 AM More reviews by wonderfulJ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am using this serum along with advanced genifique.. I purchased both full size without hesitation after trying the samples. my skin has not looked this good in years. I normally have very dull, uneven acne prone skin andi absolutely swear by these two products. I'm so happy I've been searching for skin products to deliver results like this for years!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 9:06:00 AM More reviews by lola4610

This is a great product that I found to live up to the claims it made. I bought this on sale for about $80 (after a store promo plus my staff discount combined) because I would never pay full price at $100+ for it. It took about 2 weeks to notice but I took before and after shots of my bare face with flash and there was an obvious difference on my t-zone and cheeks. My cheeks were less pink and when I used foundation, It made me re-fall in love with my foundations because I found that I got better coverage over my cheek area.
All this time I was looking for a full coverage foundation when I just needed to take better care of my skin instead! All in all, this was a good investment for me.

If you are patient, follow the instructions and take some before and after shots, you can almost guarantee a slight result if not a dramatic one. If you still are unsure, ask the MUA or counter MGR for a 7 day trial! x

rated 2 of 5 on 3/8/2014 5:16:00 AM More reviews by Corky1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for nearly 6 months now. It has improved my skin tone but has no effect whatsoever on the sunspots on the apples of my cheeks. The packaging sucks as it's in such a large container when there's not that much product in it. Not convenient for traveling at all. Also you can't see how much is still left inside. I feel that this was a big waste of money. I'm just using up what's left and won't be repurchasing.