Wet 'n' Wild Fergie On the Edge Creme Liner - Little Black Dress

4.7

on 3/14/2015 1:44:00 PM

Gosh I hate to be that rare negative review on this but it didn't work for me. My first issue was it's not very black. I had to apply it then reapply to build up any intensity. Secondly, my eyes itched like crazy with this. I couldn't wait to get home to remove it. I also didn't care for the jar. It has a high lid on it so you have to dip your brush down inside. No biggie just a little irritating and misleading on how full the jar is. I thought this may be a good dupe for the ELF gel eyeliner but ELF is way better. It's darker, applies better, and is cheaper.

on 3/11/2015 4:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Out of all the eyeliners that I have tried high end and DS This is the best that I have found for the waterline! Before any eyeliner I applied on my water line by the end of my day (I have long days everyday) my eyes would look like raccoons, I have oily skin so its always a challenge to find things that actually work on my face. But this eyeliner is really good I was very shocked at how cheap this liner works for the quality. A friend told me about this eyeliner and I was quite skeptical when she told me that this eyeliner did not move at all and it was good for the waterline, to my surprise she was right. For the little cause and great product will definitely keep buying this product. Also one last thing the pigmentation is really good!! Very opaque and black

on 1/31/2015 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this Creme Eyeliner! I just hope they never discontinue it! IT's my fave!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I personally love this product. I used to buy pencil liners, but the first time i bought this i fell in love. It goes on so smoothly, a little goes a long way. The only downside to this product is that after a couple hours it can smear a bit, honestly most liners do. Im on my second pot of this, it usually lasts me 2-3 months, used daily. Will definitely purchase again.

on 10/29/2014 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

So I wanted to start by saying that I first bought the brown shade of this eyeliner first because they were all sold out of the black! I couldn't wait so I got the brown and totally love that one.
Pro: This black shade is really nice and so easy to use and glides like a dream. The brush is surprising useful as well but to be honest I would rather use a flat liner brush because I like a cleaner line. I still think the brush is a nice addition for people that are trying out cream eyeliner. I was very skeptical of cream eyeliner because I have intensely oily lids and even UD pencil liners are a complete fail for me despite saying 24/7, it smudges every where! I was pleasantly surprised that this lasted on me from about 9 am until I took it off at 6 pm.

Con: I will say that it does transfer on my crease a little bit but nothing severely major that is super noticeable. I feel like if i let it dry without blinking my eyes for a while this might help a little plus setting it with powder. However I was out all day and in the sun so despite this fact i think the staying power is kinda awesome. This is probably the only con for me personally because of the oiliness of my skin plus the way my eyes are shaped. I have hooded eyes so sometimes this makes it hard for me to find eyeliner that will stay put on my top lid and not transfer. So I was not surprised that it transferred a little but surprised that it was a tiny amount that doesn't make you look like a raccoon.

Anyway I'm head over heels crazy about this liner so far. My lines stay nice and clean throughout the whole day. Even though there is minor transfer, the color stays black and doesn't smear or run like other my many other expensive brands.
Wet n' wild never fails me!

on 10/26/2014 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

At first, I was disappointed with this product, as it didn't perform very well as an cream eyeliner. I compared this with two other cream eyeliners, MAC Fluidline and Maybelline's gel eyeliner. This was not as pigmented as the others, and required two layers to become opaque.

I also realized that this cream eyeliner doesn't dry as fast as the others, and it glides on effortlessly, while the other two are drier and tugs more at the skin when applying. I saw a great opportunity here and can safely say that this is a great cream eyeshadow when doing a smokey eye!

It's hard enough to find a black eyeshadow that is pigmented enough by itself, but it's also hard finding the right primer. This product is a perfect base for a smokey eye, and gives you more time to blend/smoke it out than other eyeliners in the same category. It's black enough used alone, but you could totally put black eyeshadow on top as well, and the eyeliner would boost the eyeshadow. Much more easy to blend than eyeshadow alone, or the other eyeliners, being dry and tugging. Also, it's waterproof and lasts all night even on my boyfriend, who usually smears his eyeshadow within a few hours. No more patchy, uneven or weak colour. One of the best products I have used, and I would repurchase.

on 10/12/2014 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love it. Best inexpensive, matte, highly pigmented cream liner. I have no problem with it, and I've tried many of them.. even the high end ones, and this is excellent.

on 10/10/2014 10:29:00 AM

I'll be honest, I am not an everyday eyeliner user. There's something about sticking a wand or pencil close to my eyeball that makes me think I'm gonna poke my eye out.
I received this little pot of magic free with the purchase of another WNW product. On a whim, I gave it a try. The liner applies so smoothly (even for a liner-paranoid person!), it goes on dark the first time, and I can tightline my lid really easily. My eyes pop and this stuff wears all day without smudging or flaking. It's magical and finally I can wear a liner without having an anxiety attack while applying.

on 8/5/2014 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Yeeeesssss...I have the WORST allergies..my eyes water constantly. Yesterday I was home and really suffering and thought I would give this liner a trial run..and for the life of me...it stayed on all day. I took two naps and even slept with it over night and it was STILL ON. However it is easy to remove. I am 100% in love. There is only one small drawback. It is soft black not black black. That is fine to me because I like to wing out my liner and black can be a little harsh. Overall, all my allergy ladies..please do yourself a favor and pick this up. It's 4.99 and you can find it on sale quite often.

May your wings always be even!

on 8/5/2014 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love this eyeliner. I love it more than MAC black track. It's waterproof, the brush it comes with is probably the best eyeliner brush I've used. I had 0 problems with this product until I left it in my car for a day. It completely ruined the product to where it clumps now, when it didn't before, it also runs and smudges when applied and I never had the problem prior to leaving it in my hot car so I know that's the issue. However at less than $5 I have no problem buying another one. Just know for yourself that it is BLACK like very true to black. My friend got the cocoa color (she's lighter skin toned) and it looks awesome on her.