Wet 'n' Wild Fergie On the Edge Creme Liner - Little Black Dress

4.6

So the other night I was watching makeup tutorial videos on YouTube and I saw some lovely ladies use eyeliner. I was packing my gym bag last night along with my makeup bag that I bring with me to the gym because I workout before work then I take a shower and get ready for work. Ok so I was packing up my makeup and I was looking for an eyeliner on my vanity. I sometimes purchase my usual products before I need them so they are just waiting for me when I need them this includes my Revlon colorstay liquid foundation, my primer Rimmel stay matte and my setting powder Coty. So I found my NYC eyeliner pencil and I love it but the sharpener kept breaking it so I went looking for another eyeliner and I found the Wet n Wild Fergie crème eyeliner in little black dress. I tried it on using the E.L.F eyeshadow applicators that come to a point really inexpensive $1.00 for 5 double sided applicators. I completely forgot I even had this eyeliner and I used the eyeshadow applicators to dab some product on and I glided it on my upper eyelid and it worked perfectly. My husband was on his way home and called me so I did not have time to remove it I was just testing it out . When my husband came home he mentioned more than once what was on my eye and I told him it was eyeliner that I was testing out. I did remove it last night and it does not come off easily. A baby wipe finally got it off . This eyeliner is great for that cat eye it does not dry out. I can't remember when I purchased this so it was easily over 6 months ago and it has not dried out. It cost around $5 which I think is a bargain. I do want to try it on my waterline . But so far I love it perfect pigmentation, dries quick on your lid but not in the jar so make sure you close it tightly . I love the packaging and the brush is ok but you can purchase a E.L.F eyeliner brush which is what I will do . I really think it's a well kept secret and definitely worth trying. Also Wet n Wild products are available at some drugstores, Target even supermarkets and Five Below . I have not tried the other colors maybe one day I will be brave enough for that adventure. I think you also get a good amount of product and ladies this eyeliner is not for smudging it sets so quick you can't even smudge it which is okay with me. Love it I recommend you give it a try.
I'm trying to today on my tightline the upper eyelid and my waterline and I love it great eyeliner.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is one of the first creme eyeliners I've tried, so I may not be the best person to review this as I haven't tried a wide range of products, but I do like this one quite a bit. I use it mostly for winged eyeliner and prefer this one over a liquid liner since I can use an angled brush to apply it, which usually works better for me. It's smooth and creamy, with a nice matte finish. It feels really nice going on and glides, doesn't tug or pull and doesn't feel at all sticky. It does include its own brush but I use it as a lip brush and use my own angled brush, but it works very well and the packaging is great. It stays put all day, though it will smudge if you touch it (but that's user error, you shouldn't really be touching or rubbing your eyes) An awesome product, I don't really think I'll need to try anything else because I hit the drugstore eyeliner jackpot on this one.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This little drugstore gem is a home run for Wet n Wild. Their non-Fergie cream liner was my first foray into cream liners in general and that was when I decided that cream liner was the way to go for me. Their regular cream eye liner is just okay---the brush it comes with is pretty terrible but the formula and pigmentation is alright. I've since tried a variety of brands in this makeup category and had settled on L'Oreal's Infallible Lacquer Liner as my go to product. However, as pigmented and smooth as L'Oreal's liner is, not to mention the quality brush it comes with and the glass jar it is packaged in, it has a major flaw: It takes too long to set. Every time I applied it, I ended up with transfer to my upper lid by the time I was done getting ready for the day (simply from blinking and looking up as I curled my hair.) Just ridiculous to have to reapply liner while wiping off your face before heading out the door---every. single. time. So, I've been skimming through MUA and this one seemed to have great reviews. I like the eyeshadow primer in the Fergie line very much and I think Wet n Wild has stepped up their game these last few years in terms of quality. This product is no exception.

1) Beats ALL the other drugstore and high end cream liners I've ever tried.
2) Consistency is PERFECT---not too dry, not too emollient. Smooth application and zero transfer.
3) Pigmentation is very good.
4) Lasts alllll day.
5) Packaging: REALLY nice brush included and a glass jar to keep it fresh and tightly sealed.
6) Price is just right.

Bottom line, HG. If you've been less than thrilled with other cream gel liners in the past, give this one a try.

EDIT: This has been dethroned by Maybelline's Master Drama Gel Cream liner. Sorry WnW!

Being a mua, all I can say is that this liner is fabulous! I've tried stuff from low end to the high end, this is definitely a hg eye liner for me. It's stays on throughout the day and into the night, sometimes overnight for me. It's not the blackest, but it's black enough, and more natural looking. With oily lids it may smudge after a few hours a bit, but if you add powder and or primer, it will increase the longevity of this liner after application. Doing makeup for 25 years, this is definitely an awesome buy!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This is the first creme eyeliner i've ever used and I must say...EXCELLENT! This is the only eyeliner i've used that actually doesn't smudge or crease under my eyes! I don't use eyeliner on my top lid, so I can't say for sure if it would work the same or not. Since I only apply eyeliner to my bottom lid all I care about is it staying and not having to reapply from smudging. I got sick of pencil eyeliners because no matter which one I bought they always smudged, so I finally decided to buy an angled eyeliner brush and try this eyeliner. You can't beat the price or quality! I do tend to have combination/oily skin and I tend to get oily around the eyes, so the fact that i've had my eyeliner on ALL DAY and it hasn't smudged makes this a great eyeliner! I highly recommend it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This is my favorite gel eyeliner. Maybe even my favorite eyeliner, period.

I have oily and sensitive eyes and skin. Therefore primer is paramount. Even then, I have difficulty with wearing pencil eyeliner because it usually fades and smears easily on me. The opacity and richness of liquid eyeliner appeals to me, but is rarely practical for me.

This? Strangely, I find it the easiest type of eyeliner to apply. The included brush is actually pretty decent, decent enough it's all I've used to apply it on my lids with no control problems whatsoever. It's not pitch black, but it's black enough for me, especially at a distance. There may be a little transfer if I rub my eyes, but unlike pencil eyeliner it doesn't really budge otherwise. It lasts for hours. Best of all, it doesn't hurt my eyes, or make them itch terribly. Always great!

I didn't wear a lot of eye makeup for months after some medical problems and when I went back to it last week, it was still relatively moist. Some dryness, but otherwise okay. The pot is over a year old, however, so for safety's sake I'm getting a new one soon. I can't wait, because the fact I couldn't use my favorite eyeliner has been eating me up.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am about to return this to cvs. My problem with this is that it smudges and transfers all over my lid.within a few hours I got raccoon eyes. I also don't like how it's not really black, but eventually turns grayish. If I want a thick black gel line, I want it to stay true to color else I would have gotten a gray eyeliner! Overall this was a no go and I will be returning this

Gosh I hate to be that rare negative review on this but it didn't work for me. My first issue was it's not very black. I had to apply it then reapply to build up any intensity. Secondly, my eyes itched like crazy with this. I couldn't wait to get home to remove it. I also didn't care for the jar. It has a high lid on it so you have to dip your brush down inside. No biggie just a little irritating and misleading on how full the jar is. I thought this may be a good dupe for the ELF gel eyeliner but ELF is way better. It's darker, applies better, and is cheaper.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Out of all the eyeliners that I have tried high end and DS This is the best that I have found for the waterline! Before any eyeliner I applied on my water line by the end of my day (I have long days everyday) my eyes would look like raccoons, I have oily skin so its always a challenge to find things that actually work on my face. But this eyeliner is really good I was very shocked at how cheap this liner works for the quality. A friend told me about this eyeliner and I was quite skeptical when she told me that this eyeliner did not move at all and it was good for the waterline, to my surprise she was right. For the little cause and great product will definitely keep buying this product. Also one last thing the pigmentation is really good!! Very opaque and black

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this Creme Eyeliner! I just hope they never discontinue it! IT's my fave!