August 30, 2014 | 977 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - FERGIE creme eyeliner-little black dress

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Yeeeesssss...I have the WORST allergies..my eyes water constantly. Yesterday I was home and really suffering and thought I would give this liner a trial run..and for the life of me...it stayed on all day. I took two naps and even slept with it over night and it was STILL ON. However it is easy to remove. I am 100% in love. There is only one small drawback. It is soft black not black black. That is fine to me because I like to wing out my liner and black can be a little harsh. Overall, all my allergy ladies..please do yourself a favor and pick this up. It's 4.99 and you can find it on sale quite often.

May your wings always be even!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by Lanikoerte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this eyeliner. I love it more than MAC black track. It's waterproof, the brush it comes with is probably the best eyeliner brush I've used. I had 0 problems with this product until I left it in my car for a day. It completely ruined the product to where it clumps now, when it didn't before, it also runs and smudges when applied and I never had the problem prior to leaving it in my hot car so I know that's the issue. However at less than $5 I have no problem buying another one. Just know for yourself that it is BLACK like very true to black. My friend got the cocoa color (she's lighter skin toned) and it looks awesome on her.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by TalkingHeads

I usually have eyeliner smudge all over my eye, wear off and just generally look like crap at the end of the day, but this stays all day with no smudging or anything. It's very creamy and easy to apply, it just generally looks fresh all day. Would recommend for anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 5:55:00 PM More reviews by nrokita

I've always had the worst luck with wearing eyeliner. It always transfers to the top of my eyelids so I never really wear it often. I have extremely greasy eyelids and overall oily skin especially in the summer time. I'm pretty sure this is the first waterproof eyeliner I've tried, I don't really know if there are many out there in the drugstore category. Overall I am really impressed and will look no further. I wore it since 12pm today and 5 hours later it is still pretty decent especially since I was running around walked in the rain, did some cleaning, cooking, and laundry. It is 90 degrees today and humid so I did expect it to transfer and it did but mainly because I was fairly active and sweating and I also didn't set it with a powder otherwise I'm sure it would work better and last longer. I will be repurchasing and checking out the other colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Great drugstore product. Inexpensive and you can hardly tell the difference between this and ths mac paint pot in black track. Good pigmentation and excellent staying power. Very little smudging, if any

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by ellapuggle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am gald I tried this I had a $1 off coupon plus it was 40% off! I cant totally decide if its the eyeliner or the brush that isn't too great. I have a feeling its the brush ive used this a few times now and when I apply w the brush it skips some so some parts of my waterline are all black while some parts are streaky. I think I may go and get a new brand of brush. I wear this on my waterline and its pretty good an stayting on not 100% and has great pigmentation. Too much its as good as MAC's gel eyeliner I used years ago when it first came out. I would recommend putting this on and then putting your contacts in. It tends to get on my lenses if I put them in first.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 1:08:00 PM More reviews by fluffydiva

I'm afraid that this eyeliner will disappear so I purchased several of them at the same time. While they come in 4 different colors, I stick with the black and I love it. Most people swear by the Wet n Wild gel liner and I would say that this is just as good but the consistency seems to be one that is easier to manage!

I used to purchase the Maybelline potted liner in black but the container lid was flimsy and didn't shut all of the way so they would dry out--basically leaving me with containers that I now use for potting my shadow insurance. The packaging for this product closes securely, which is great because "a little goes a long way."

Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by nikkinichole

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I hope that this eyeliner is never discontinued because I love it so much! It is the easiest liner I have ever used, pencil, liquid or gel. It is so soft and creamy and easy to apply. It smudges beautifully and has a rich, deep black color. I am new to doing winged liner and this liner and the brush that is included with it make creating the perfect wing so easy. I would recommend this liner to anyone! I picked it up at Walgreen's on BOGO and got the brown one as my second one, which I have yet to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2013 10:35:00 PM More reviews by Rebelxo

absolutely love this eyeliner. Super easy to work with. Wether you like your eyeliner thick or thin the brush is pretty good to create your desired look. For it's cheap drugstore price this eyeliner is bomb. Its definitely matte. Its product comes in a glass container. Always been a fan of wet 'n' wilds eyeliners and lippies ♡

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

Asolutely amazzzing and super cheap at that!! This comes in a small glassed pot with an applicator brush. Line glides on smoothly and really solid with one swipe with no tugging or skipping and goes right over your eyeshadow perfectly. You can control how thick or thin you want your line to be and this stuff stays put all day long. I've never had an eyeliner last on my waterline and this one does. This was my first gel liner ive ever bought and im super impressed that I don't need to look anywhere else. It washes off your face easily with soap and water and the brush can be cleaned with rubbing alcohol for reuse. I loved this so much that I went back and bought one in blue A+++ Awesome product Wet n Wild!!!