November 20, 2014 | 1922 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - FERGIE creme eyeliner-little black dress

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2014 10:24:00 PM More reviews by andiewam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So I wanted to start by saying that I first bought the brown shade of this eyeliner first because they were all sold out of the black! I couldn't wait so I got the brown and totally love that one.
Pro: This black shade is really nice and so easy to use and glides like a dream. The brush is surprising useful as well but to be honest I would rather use a flat liner brush because I like a cleaner line. I still think the brush is a nice addition for people that are trying out cream eyeliner. I was very skeptical of cream eyeliner because I have intensely oily lids and even UD pencil liners are a complete fail for me despite saying 24/7, it smudges every where! I was pleasantly surprised that this lasted on me from about 9 am until I took it off at 6 pm.

Con: I will say that it does transfer on my crease a little bit but nothing severely major that is super noticeable. I feel like if i let it dry without blinking my eyes for a while this might help a little plus setting it with powder. However I was out all day and in the sun so despite this fact i think the staying power is kinda awesome. This is probably the only con for me personally because of the oiliness of my skin plus the way my eyes are shaped. I have hooded eyes so sometimes this makes it hard for me to find eyeliner that will stay put on my top lid and not transfer. So I was not surprised that it transferred a little but surprised that it was a tiny amount that doesn't make you look like a raccoon.

Anyway I'm head over heels crazy about this liner so far. My lines stay nice and clean throughout the whole day. Even though there is minor transfer, the color stays black and doesn't smear or run like other my many other expensive brands.
Wet n' wild never fails me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2014 10:48:00 AM More reviews by paneradfisk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

At first, I was disappointed with this product, as it didn't perform very well as an cream eyeliner. I compared this with two other cream eyeliners, MAC Fluidline and Maybelline's gel eyeliner. This was not as pigmented as the others, and required two layers to become opaque.

I also realized that this cream eyeliner doesn't dry as fast as the others, and it glides on effortlessly, while the other two are drier and tugs more at the skin when applying. I saw a great opportunity here and can safely say that this is a great cream eyeshadow when doing a smokey eye!

It's hard enough to find a black eyeshadow that is pigmented enough by itself, but it's also hard finding the right primer. This product is a perfect base for a smokey eye, and gives you more time to blend/smoke it out than other eyeliners in the same category. It's black enough used alone, but you could totally put black eyeshadow on top as well, and the eyeliner would boost the eyeshadow. Much more easy to blend than eyeshadow alone, or the other eyeliners, being dry and tugging. Also, it's waterproof and lasts all night even on my boyfriend, who usually smears his eyeshadow within a few hours. No more patchy, uneven or weak colour. One of the best products I have used, and I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 10:29:00 PM More reviews by kdf1120

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love it. Best inexpensive, matte, highly pigmented cream liner. I have no problem with it, and I've tried many of them.. even the high end ones, and this is excellent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2014 10:29:00 AM More reviews by kgloverii

I'll be honest, I am not an everyday eyeliner user. There's something about sticking a wand or pencil close to my eyeball that makes me think I'm gonna poke my eye out.
I received this little pot of magic free with the purchase of another WNW product. On a whim, I gave it a try. The liner applies so smoothly (even for a liner-paranoid person!), it goes on dark the first time, and I can tightline my lid really easily. My eyes pop and this stuff wears all day without smudging or flaking. It's magical and finally I can wear a liner without having an anxiety attack while applying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by AngieGCarp

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Yeeeesssss...I have the WORST allergies..my eyes water constantly. Yesterday I was home and really suffering and thought I would give this liner a trial run..and for the life of me...it stayed on all day. I took two naps and even slept with it over night and it was STILL ON. However it is easy to remove. I am 100% in love. There is only one small drawback. It is soft black not black black. That is fine to me because I like to wing out my liner and black can be a little harsh. Overall, all my allergy ladies..please do yourself a favor and pick this up. It's 4.99 and you can find it on sale quite often.

May your wings always be even!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by Lanikoerte

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this eyeliner. I love it more than MAC black track. It's waterproof, the brush it comes with is probably the best eyeliner brush I've used. I had 0 problems with this product until I left it in my car for a day. It completely ruined the product to where it clumps now, when it didn't before, it also runs and smudges when applied and I never had the problem prior to leaving it in my hot car so I know that's the issue. However at less than $5 I have no problem buying another one. Just know for yourself that it is BLACK like very true to black. My friend got the cocoa color (she's lighter skin toned) and it looks awesome on her.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 8:33:00 PM More reviews by TalkingHeads

I usually have eyeliner smudge all over my eye, wear off and just generally look like crap at the end of the day, but this stays all day with no smudging or anything. It's very creamy and easy to apply, it just generally looks fresh all day. Would recommend for anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 5:55:00 PM More reviews by nrokita

I've always had the worst luck with wearing eyeliner. It always transfers to the top of my eyelids so I never really wear it often. I have extremely greasy eyelids and overall oily skin especially in the summer time. I'm pretty sure this is the first waterproof eyeliner I've tried, I don't really know if there are many out there in the drugstore category. Overall I am really impressed and will look no further. I wore it since 12pm today and 5 hours later it is still pretty decent especially since I was running around walked in the rain, did some cleaning, cooking, and laundry. It is 90 degrees today and humid so I did expect it to transfer and it did but mainly because I was fairly active and sweating and I also didn't set it with a powder otherwise I'm sure it would work better and last longer. I will be repurchasing and checking out the other colors.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Great drugstore product. Inexpensive and you can hardly tell the difference between this and ths mac paint pot in black track. Good pigmentation and excellent staying power. Very little smudging, if any

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by ellapuggle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am gald I tried this I had a $1 off coupon plus it was 40% off! I cant totally decide if its the eyeliner or the brush that isn't too great. I have a feeling its the brush ive used this a few times now and when I apply w the brush it skips some so some parts of my waterline are all black while some parts are streaky. I think I may go and get a new brand of brush. I wear this on my waterline and its pretty good an stayting on not 100% and has great pigmentation. Too much its as good as MAC's gel eyeliner I used years ago when it first came out. I would recommend putting this on and then putting your contacts in. It tends to get on my lenses if I put them in first.