July 31, 2014 | 1851 users online

Hair Color - One 'n Only - Argan Oil Hair Color Cream Developer 10 Volume

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2013 10:39:00 AM More reviews by angiee0215

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

ABOUT ME: C7-8 cool ash dark blonde naturally and I like to dye my hair a dark chocolate brown. Since there is no need to strip hair color, I use a 10 developer. I, also, have sensitive skin, so the developer I use is very important. This is a very thick cream consistency. I got this free during a sale with the purchase of two hair colors. It mixes very well with their hair color since their hair color is, also, a cream. I love creams because my hair is thicker and therefore it does not drip everywhere from it being watery and there is much more precise application. I took one lippie off because near the end of my developing, it did start to burn a little bit, but I did leave it on for 45 minutes as the hair dye instructions told me so. Therefore, if you are only depositing color (light to dark) then this is a good developer as long as your scalp isn't overly sensitive. I made this review after finishing a 6 oz bottle of it.