Original Mineral - Power Base

on 9/8/2013 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I won this product in a contest once, tried it once, went that's nice I guess, and didn't try it again for awhile. I was frankly super underwhelmed by the results and thought it was no better than a $7 hair masque.

Recently my hair has been in poor shape. Drying really unevenly, breaking a lot, frizzy, lackluster, just bad shape. I couldn't even wear it down because the minute I moved, it became a frizzy mess. I tried my usual protein treatment, the hair mayo, but no improvement.

I trimmed the broken ends off (with my creaclip, thing is awesome), washed thoroughly with a clarifying shampoo, then applied this and let it sit for about 10 minutes before rinsing. My hair instantly felt SO much stronger. I was so impressed. My hair is so so so soft and I can't stop touching it. No flyaways. None. All my hair is just glossy soft and smooth. So happy with this treatment!

Final note, this is different from other protein treatments because it leaves your hair silky with a lot of moisture rather than stiff.