Marc Anthony bye bye frizz shampoo

Water (Aqua), Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamide MEA, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium 70, Dipropylene Glycol, Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Silk, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Polyquaternium 55, Amodimethicone, Sodium PCA, PCA, Sodium Lactate, Polyquaternium 10, Polyquaternium 7, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 8/8/2015 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I've tried nearly everything for my naturally dry/wavy/frizzyish hair. I've wasted so much time and money on products that ended up going straight into the garbage. Most regular shampoos would dry my hair out and make it frizzier, and most other sulfate-free shampoos I tried just didn't leave my hair feeling clean/fluffy and left my hair sort of flat and weighted down instead. But then I found this at wal-mart and decided to give it a try. This one foams nicely and CLEANS my hair while also actually making it SOFTER. I still usually use a good conditioner (I still prefer my SleekLook conditioner to the bye bye frizz one) but I have gotten away without it a couple times using only this shampoo and a bit of argan oil. It helps a lot with frizz, but of course, you'll still need a good hairspray if you live in a humid environment.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

When using this Shampoo and conditioner together my hair seems to be more tangled and very dry.

on 9/8/2013 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is literally the best shampoo I've tried to date. This is the only that works on my frizzy, coarse and thick hair. I can't stop raving about this shampoo. I've tried SOOOO many different brands and none of them make my hair look good. They all leave my hair frizzy and dry. This is sulfate free but still cleans my hair. Usually sulfate free shampoos make my hair feel dirty way quicker but this keeps my hair clean and itch free till my next wash. The packaging is so sleek, professional looking and love the purple color (my favorite color!). It smells like candy which is awesome. Only negative is that it's quite pricey in my books. This also doesn't last as long as my other shampoos because I need to wash my hair twice to get it to feel clean. However it's still worth the price tag. This product made me confident in my hair. Something I've never experienced. And it's just the shampoo! I'm stoked to try the conditioner once I have money. For now my local drugstore conditioner does it though. This product saved my hair, looks smooth and glossy plus no frizz. It really does make the frizz go away. LOVE IT. This is even better than my local salon's shampoo just because it makes my hair feel nice after the wash. Usually shampoos feel all rough after it's been washed, hence why you need conditioner but this made it feel soft even after application. Recommend this highly for fellow coarse, thick haired girls. This won't make your hair straight (no product can) and it doesn't claim too either so don't expect that, but do expect beautiful hair that accentuates wavy or curly hair in a good way. I'd say this suitable for even fine, thin haired girls.