September 20, 2014 | 930 users online

Polishes - Zoya - Hazel

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2014 10:45:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

A beautiful medium blue metallic nail shade that looks amazing on. I probably wouldn't repurchase it if I misplaced this one, but it's pretty unique.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by agneseo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is very pretty. I think it will probably look better with my medium skin tone in the summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by CPbear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this nail color! The color is like a shimmering (not glittery) ice blue with hints of silver and tiny hints of gold too..really beautiful. After 2 coats the color is fully opaque, smooth and vibrant. I finished with a topcoat and it hasn't chipped yet and this is my third day wearing it. I haven't seen a color like it before, highly recommend. It's also a very festive wintery color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by MAChostage

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful full coverage, blue green (leans more blue) metallic foil color. It has the usual great Zoya quality, long wearing.