Zoya Hazel

4.4

on 3/22/2015 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm a sucker for metallic blue polishes. This one is simply stunning on my hands and feet and opague with two coats. It is a nice option to wear out for spring and summer. It does last pretty decently with a base coat. I think Zoya does a wonderful job of creating unique shades with their pixie and metallic shade polishes. Hazel is worth getting if you go for this type of color. I would repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

A beautiful medium blue metallic nail shade that looks amazing on. I probably wouldn't repurchase it if I misplaced this one, but it's pretty unique.

on 3/19/2014 12:01:00 AM

This is very pretty. I think it will probably look better with my medium skin tone in the summer.

on 12/5/2013 1:34:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I am in love with this nail color! The color is like a shimmering (not glittery) ice blue with hints of silver and tiny hints of gold too..really beautiful. After 2 coats the color is fully opaque, smooth and vibrant. I finished with a topcoat and it hasn't chipped yet and this is my third day wearing it. I haven't seen a color like it before, highly recommend. It's also a very festive wintery color.

on 9/7/2013 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Beautiful full coverage, blue green (leans more blue) metallic foil color. It has the usual great Zoya quality, long wearing.

Popular Polishes