October 1, 2014 | 1396 users online

Shampoo - Matrix - Biolage Fiberstrong Shampoo

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Xxkonixx

Makes my hair dryer than me using regular drug store shampoo....will not buy again.....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2014 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Retromom104

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

My hair: Fine, color treated, wavy/curly that I can blow dry straight, daily shampooer. Have been a Wen user for several years.

I was tempted by trying this after seeing a review on YouTube. My hair was past my collar bone till my stylist went a bit too far and now I have chin length hair. It's probably a good thing because the longer my hair gets, the thiner it looks. Anyway... I picked this entire line up at Ulta (Shampoo, Conditioner & Creme) with a 20% off coupon and bought the 33 oz large bottles. I also use the pumps you can get at Ulta with these to make my life easier.

Prior to using this line, I found my hair would have flyaways, frizz and dryish ends. Granted, my ends have been cut off but I never really had a problem with split ends before. I find that with this line my hair now is like it was when I was a kid. It's healthy, shiney, no more flyaways sticking up, no frizz. And, no weight. My hair can easily get weighed down or greasey looking with some products but not with this. I am loving it. I still get static but only in certain instances and goes away with a smoothing hand. Does it make my hair "stonger" I dunno. How does one test that? It does look healthier and I have had comments that it looks fuller.

Two pumps of each the S & C is all it takes in the shower and one pump of the creme before styling. I do use a separate volumizing spray at the crown because this doesn't help me in that area. Also, this doesn't seem to build up.

It's been a very long time since I have used a shampoo with sulfates, so time will tell just how much color fade I get but I am not worried. I also need to try this out air drying and wearing my hair curly (it's raining today so I just might do that and report back). But, so far so very good.

New HG? Might be.

**UPDATE: still using this system and still loving it. Works great for curly days as well.
**FURTHER UPDATE* While I still think this is a fab line for fine haired heads, I am going Curly Girl and this line is full of sulfates and silicones which is a no no with CG.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by Peppita

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just started using the fibrestrong ( with bamboo) matrix/biolage shampoo and conditioner. I must admit I was quite surprised that my hair fell out less than with other hair fall shampoos. I have used it ony 2 times so far, so maybe too soon to say, but so far I am happy with the shampoo and conditioner. Will update in a few weeks if needed.
For now yes I would buy it again. I was using l'oreal for falling hair but that did not really work for me, hair still fell out and made my hair dry.
Hopefully the matrix fibrestrong will work out for me. It does not leave my hair dry almost looks healthier.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

I have thin hair and I'm letting the color grow out. I have about 7 inches of new growth and the rest is dried out blond. I've been using this shampoo (and matching conditioner) for 2 weeks now and I am very impressed with the results! It claims to make your hair stronger by filling in all the damaged areas of your hair. Although my hair does not look like the commercials on you tube, I have noticed a huge improvement in my hair. This shampoo cleanses nicely but does not over dry and leaves a my hair silky. The smell is very nice....smells light and airy and not over perfumed. I usually don't like matrix products but will for sure repurchase this!