La Mer The Treatment Lotion

4.6

Declustered Water (+) /Aqua/Eau De-Structuree (+), Declustered Water (-) /Aqua/Eau De-Structuree (-), Algae (Seaweed) Extract, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-20, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Yeast Extract/Faex/Extrait De Levure, Sucrose, Glycereth-26, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Seed Powder, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seedcake, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Magnesium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Tocopheryl Succinate, Niacin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Powder, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Peel Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Laminaria Digitata, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Codium Tomentosum Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Sea Salt/Maris Sal/Sel Marin, Plankton Extract, Caffeine, Polyquaternium-51, Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Tourmaline, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glycosaminoglycans, PEG-8, Sodium Hyaluronate, Alcaligenes Polysaccharides, Sodium PCA, Urea, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Jojoba Wax PEG-120 Esters, Polysorbate 20, Hexylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Trehalose, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Fragrance (Parfum), Disodium EDTA, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Phenoxyethanol

on 4/28/2015 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this after trying it in the store. I have issues spending this much money on something if it isn't outrageously amazing...in Canada it's only available at Holt Renfew and they do not return products easily. It is pretty cool and different from other toners, it lasted almost a whole year with 2x day use. At this stage in my life though I can't justify spending this much for something that doesn't make a dramatic difference in my regimen, so I will not repurchase. It's not bad, it's good just it's not outstanding.

on 4/21/2015 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love it. Definitely makes a difference when used before la mer moisturizer.

on 3/12/2015 9:41:00 PM

I am known as a "skin care guru" amongst my friends, and, seriously, I am very obsessed with skincare. I'm also an RN and work in clinical research. So I am no push-over for products but demand they produce results.
I first received this as a sample and wasn't impressed by its watery consistency. I didn't use it much at all.
However, on the prompting of the ladies at the La MER counter, who seriously believe this to be one of the line's best products, I took this out and started using it.
Once I gave it a fair shot, I must say, I fell in love. Love, love. I soon bought a bottle. I use just a few drops, so it will last a long while. It really packs a lot of moisture into that thin, liquids gel-like substance (thanks to hyaluronic acid). It's also, like other La MER products, packed with so many great things, most especially, the "ferment."
I use it directly after washing, then top with a serum or two. I often can then skip moisturizer, it truly works that well (and I have dry skin, thanks to retin A). However, I live in a warm climate, and love the Crene De la MER in the cold weather.
My first bottle will last me quite some time, I can tell, but I will definitely replace it when it is gone. I really like La MER but this is my favorite (along with the eye cream).
It's also a great deal (for La MER, anyway), due to how long it lasts, and how well it works.

on 10/6/2014 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this non oily lotion. It smoothed and softened my skin after using for a week. Will repurchase it.

on 2/2/2014 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Love this stuff! Helps hydrate and tone my skin before i use my la mer moisturiser! Will repurchase!