Olay Quench body lotion - Ultra Moisture

on 1/7/2015 11:06:00 PM

Love this stuff! And you can't beat the price! It does give off a shimmer, though I think it does come in a non-shimmer version. This is a staple for those with dry skin, as it actually improves skins texture the longer you use. Must buy!

on 1/1/2015 10:27:00 AM

Ugh. The smell of this was so gross to me that I couldn't even put it on my body; I just tested it on my hand.
it FELTgood but that smell---- I am returning this--- PU!

on 11/24/2014 7:58:00 PM

I don't normally use lotion but I was able to pick up a whole package of Olay products for a good price so I decided to try it out. First off the scent is not at all overpowering and seems to go away quickly. The lotion soaks in quick and does not leave a greasy feel on my skin or legs. Over all I like this product and will re-purchase.

on 9/5/2013 1:10:00 PM

I bought this specifically because it smells really yummy, subtle and not overpowering, kinda like a cabbage patch doll and I absolutely love it!! It really moisturizes the skin. This is also great to put on if you are sunburned from the sun if you don't want to peel. This saved me from peeling so many time, applying twice per day. I also put this on my face and I don't have breakouts at all like I do with some lotions. I apply this to my face right before applying my foundation as it helps it spread better. This is my everyday lotion and I love how it comes in a large bottle with pump. Quench is the perfect name for this product as it really soaks itself into the skin and keeps it moisturized. LOVE LOVE LOVE