August 21, 2014 | 1108 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Pure BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by lowcapacityx

This product review is for the light/medium.

I am dark as hell right now and medium looks ridiculous on me. I think it has too much of pink undertone to look good on us Asian ladies w/ a tan rn during the summer. This color instead (light/med) looks alright it's a bit light for my skin but it's not too terrible. I like the texture of this bb cream and how easily it goes on your skin (basically melts onto it). The cover for someone with acne scars and still suffer for acne *cries* is light/medium just like the color I got. I am still unsure about how well it works in controlling your acne but so far I haven't gotten any acne that would make me think it's from the pure bb cream. It's like semi-matte which is awesome because you think w/ 2% salicylic acid it would be drying as fuuuuuuuddgeee but it's not!

Definitely worth giving a try and it's not too expensive. Comes in a tube which I like makes it easier to control how much product you want to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Ada9898

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this BB cream day, and i really like it!
Works well even without primer. It is light coverage, witch fits perfect for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by redbeemerbabe

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The first tube I bought had a moldy smell after the first couple of uses. WTH? So I bought another tube and the same thing happened. Smell aside, this didn't work for me. It's too runny and doesn't provide any coverage. Fortunately, I tried the Neutrogena BB cream and fell in love. Compared to this, it's worth its weight in gold. JMO.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by abbydejesus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Never worn any other BB cream before because I don't want to! This product feels divine. This was one of the first makeup products I bought. Love it!

When putting it on, the sensation is like putting on moisturizing cream on my face. It is so light

Just after one day of wearing it, after taking it off my skin felt so soft and moisturized. I love wearing this product during the summer because it feels so light on my face. But you can wear it during the winter. Its waterproof, and after working out, its not smeared or smudged in any way.

Last year during the summer was when I discovered this product. When I ran out, I went back to using my foundation which was a major mistake! It was a Mac foundation. My pimples became more noticeable, and my skin no longer felt cared for. When I switched back, my pimples became less of a problem and my skin was soft once again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/8/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by hennuv

First of all, I'm a huge fan of Korean BB creams bc of the skin benefits and coverage some offer, western ones were always like a fail attempt to copy sth from the Asian market.
However, they were selling this for 50% off in supermarket so I thought, hey, it's 4euros, might as well try it out.
Coverage is light: didn't cover up redness well, acne looked the same.
But sth that has never happened to me before is that this product completely came on the surface of my skin with my oils within 2 hours, so i the claim that it's for oily skin is completely bullsh*it as I've experienced products melting a bit, but this was a whole new level of melting off.
Basically Maybelline is a cheap make-up brand with bad products(never heard anything nice about it from friends) and I experienced it myself as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I haven't tried too many BB creams because I'm a full coverage foundation girl but this is the best I have tried. I've tried the other Maybelline(non acne), L'oreal, Revlon and Smashbox. As usual, I use concealer and setting powder with this BB cream. Coverage and consistency wise, this gives me a matte finish w/out looking cakey. It's pretty decent at oil control and it last up to 6-7 hrs and with a primer probably even more. That time of the month, I use this to control my blemishes and breakouts. I'm happy I found a drugstore BB cream that does the job!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 1:15:00 PM More reviews by emilyc123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My skin is acne-prone, and i want to cover it up until it gets better. When i found this, i saw that it was also an acne treatment, and covers up my acne! My acne is not disturbed by it, and i can see some pimples getting a little smaller! Im definetly getting this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by thatssodeming

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have recently been trying to switch to drugstore brands due to finances and was a little hesitant to trade in my brand name bb creme for this one because I'm very acne prone. I must say I am very pleased with this bb creme. it almost has the exact feel of my nars bb creme but way cheaper and it has the benefits of the salicylic acid! it has definitely improved my skin along with my normal acne treatment regimen. I used to hate taking off my makeup because of my bad skin but every night I take this off my skin looks better and better! I can safely wear this bb creme without having to worry about break outs and the coverage is.awesome!! love the price, love the formula love love LOVE!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Eread12

Overall this BB cream is one of my favorites. I have horrible skin (very fair, oily, acne-prone, freckles) and this does a great job of naturally blending all of my imperfections and i don't get greasy throughout the day. However, I took an anatomy class in high school and this BB cream smells just like the cats we used to dissect-- which leads me to believe that there is a connection to formaldehyde in the chemicals in this. Overall, I would not buy again because of the smell, but other than that it's a great product. SO, if you can tolerate chemical smells, then go for it girl!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 9:02:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

wow i love this, i have dry skin and this is so hydrating on me with good coverage for this unbearable heat its light and lasts good with a primer i dont have any acne problems so i cant say the salicylid acid helps or not. but this is amazing wayyy better than dream fresh bb which was greasy, even on me!! and slid right off even tho i have dry skin. not a good color range but i found the lightest shade perfect for me. check this out if you have dry skin and love a hydrated look.