Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream

3.8

Active Ingredient: 2% Salicylic Acid Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Glycerin, Diisostearyl Malate, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Salicyric Acid, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxythyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Peg-9, Dipropylene Glycol.

on 7/30/2015 6:00:00 PM

I have oily skin and love this foundation! On the sale you can get this for the funny price and it does miracles for my face. Although the skin surface may get a little oily afterwards (use compact powder). Best part is that I can notice reduction in my pimples and spots due to the 0.5% salicyl acid after I remove my makeup and I'm very happy with it. Most of the foundations make my skin break out while this one helps me. I also cover my explicit blemishes with a thicker layer of this cream. One more advantage - talking about chemicals, this is one of the safest foundations for your skin

on 7/29/2015 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Ehh. At first, I really liked it because its light and just enough of what I was looking for. I ended up buying a new one but I've barely used it. I noticed that towards the end of the day when I need to touch up my face with some powder, since my face gets really oily, is that it leaves these tiny little blotchy marks!!! Maybe because its light coverage? Maybe its my Kabuki? But its especially noticeable on my forehead. It doesn't stay on and I've used Two Faced Primed and Poreless and Monistat Gel as a primer.

I've made the decision to move on from this BB cream. It looks great when you start out, but if you have oily skin and need to re-touch with some powder, expect to see little blotchy spots from your powder brush. Doesn't look as good as first application.

on 7/29/2015 12:25:00 PM

I purchased this bb cream thinking that it would be a good light coverage foundation for the summertime. It is very light coverage, but it says it is supposed to conceal as well, so I tried dating it on blemishes, but it just looked like a cakey mess.

on 7/24/2015 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wore this for the first time today after purchasing it yesterday and I'm really impressed with it. I brought it because I usually wear a full coverage foundation on a daily basis, and wanted something a but lighter for the days I didn't feel like wearing so much.
The application was lovely, very smooth and it set to a matte finish straight away. I've got the colour light as that was the only shade they did in the superdrug I brought it from and the colour was a bit too light for me but after blending it down the neck, and applying a bit of blusher, it looked good. I applied it with my hands as I do with most base products and found that it worked really well for me. I also set it with a powder for extra oil control.
The wear throughout the day was amazing. Having very oily skin, I expected to not have any left on my face by they end of the day, and thought I would need to powder a lot throughout the day. I applied it at about 9:45am and didn't feel like I needed to powder until 4:00pm, which is amazing for me!
The coverage is light but buildable, and I did have to use concealer under my eyes but the BB cream evened out my skin tone perfectly.
This was only my first time using the BB cream but I'm really impressed!

on 7/21/2015 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I used to be a huge fan of the Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream! I wore this for light coverage about 2 years ago and loved it then! I found when I've used it now it leaves your face with a shiny look plus when you put in powder it gets cakey. I'm not a big fan of this product anymore but is sometimes great for light coverage!

on 7/17/2015 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for a BB cream to try (I've tried Revlon's Photoready one before and HATED it!) and I found the sample of this in Light/Medium in Seventeen Magazine so I of course had to try it! It was a perfect match! Then I went and picked it up at Ulta. It feels very lightweight compared to normal liquid foundation (i.e Maybelline Fit Me). It has sunscreen in it, which I kind of don't like because of the smell and my skin tends to be sensitive and it burns slightly sometimes. The only thing I really don't like is the coverage, it doesn't cover acne, redness, or dark circles so you have to wear a concealer with it which is kind of annoying especially if you're in a rush!

on 7/12/2015 11:53:00 PM

I got this BB cream because I was sick of putting on concealer and powder. I wanted to just put one thing on my face. I got this product in light/medium. The light is really pale, almost the exact color as the fit me concealer in light 15. The light/medium is really light as well. But it's not orange at all. But it's really yellow, not a normal yellow, a strange bright yellow. The consistency is very thin and kind of runny. It leaves my face super shiny and greasy, so what's the point of using it if I have to set it with powder? I can do that with foundation and concealer. It has super sheer light coverage. Hardly any coverage at all. The red on my nose and face is poking through. It is also really streaky and breaking on my skin. There are spots on my face where it won't go on. It evened my skin tone out a tiny bit. It is lightweight on the skin, but really greasy and sticky. I don't see how others can think it's a somewhat matte finish. I guess it looks better than bare skin, but not much of a difference. It did blur my pores. Maybe I'd get more coverage with a darker color, but I'm not sure. The packaging is cute, but average. The amount you get for the price is a joke. The bottle is significantly smaller than most BB creams and more expensive. It might come in handy when I'm in a hurry, or don't feel like putting on foundation. I haven't been wearing it long so I'll edit this later, after I see how long the wearing time is.

on 7/12/2015 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I found that it was a little bit too pink for my skintone. But I still kept using it. It Didn't look or feel very nice on my skin and felt a little sticky even if I put powder on. It was ok. And I would recommend this if you want pinker and medium coverage. Works fine for oily skin.

on 7/9/2015 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Let me just say this is the best product I've used on my skin. BEST BB CREAM EVER. All the claims are true and honestly it looks so beautiful on the skin. It doesn't cover acne scars but obviously a little concealer will do the trick I am SO pleased. Good job maybelline

I love this, it's not greasy, it matches my fair yet yellow toned skin very well, and the coverage is perfect. I use the shade light/medium and it works for when I'm fair and when I have a bit of a tan, I just add a little more bronzer when I have a tan. I have acne prone skin and have been using this for a month with no breakouts. The staying power is really good on my oily skin , just a little powder on my nose and I'm good for the rest of the day. It has a semi matte finish which I really like since it looks slightly dewy but feels dry to the touch. This is my new favorite foundation, 10 outta 10.