February 1, 2015 | 1613 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Pure BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2015 3:11:00 AM More reviews by Jazschrader

I have literally tried every drugstore bb cream and this is the stand out one for me. Stays on all day and gives amazing coverage for a bb, which is exactly what I need. So lightweight and just love everything about it! Will defiantly be repurchasing this as my everyday go to cover

rated 2 of 5 on 1/31/2015 5:31:00 PM More reviews by mxdnightmemories

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

bought this because I've heard great things about it but am a bit disappointed as it's quite orange. whether that's because I am so pale and my ginger hair makes it look more orange but I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2015 2:57:00 PM More reviews by zwei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall very happy with this product; great coverage, treats acne, and for the most part does its job well. As someone with more sensitive/oily skin this was a great find and for a BB Cream the price is not that bad.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2015 4:31:00 PM More reviews by JLone7

ORANGE is all I can say. No human is this shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2015 7:31:00 PM More reviews by SeashellsInSummer

Amazing!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2015 12:32:00 PM More reviews by princessmeowmeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

You lucky ladies (and gentlemen), be glad that Maybelline has come out with a large and varied array of skin colours for this BB cream! You can choose between either Icelandic OR West African! Yep! Either very pale or very dark!
Wow!! The diversity! It also has no properties of a real BB cream or even a tinted moisturizer!

(FYI, I'm NC15 with beige undertones).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2015 2:39:00 AM More reviews by Hwomack10

Ah-MAZING. I work (serving) shifts on the weekend, usually doubles which means a 12-hour day. My bareminerals foundation would slide off/get oily and cause blocked pores..decided to try this and it's holy grail material! Doesn't break me out - in fact heals blemishes, build able coverage, doesn't oxidize. LOVE.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2015 11:03:00 AM More reviews by MochaSuga20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best bb cream that I've used so far. In my opinion, this is somewhat of a light foundation. It really evens out my skin tone and does actually cover some spots. It matches my complexion well and gives me an almost no makeup appearanc . It hasn't broken me out, and hopefully it remains that way. I would definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2015 11:17:00 PM More reviews by dolceus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I liked that this product had decent coverage and didn't break me out, but sadly the colours are very limited. If you're pale with yellow undertones, forget about this product. The lightest shade was terribly pink on me, and I threw mine out after one use.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2015 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Mandymask

My favorite foundation! Feels very light, not cakey at all. The coverage is better than I thought it would be. I love this product because it covers flaws and not my freckles. I do use a powder over this because of my somewhat oily skin. But overall, great foundation and great price!