September 2, 2014 | 1925 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Pure BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2014 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Shelby2412

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this BB Cream. I think this is a great coverage for everyday, regarding it being good for Combination and Oily skin I would say this does work better then the original. But I had to powder this and top up on my powder through out the day. The thing about this BB cream is nothing to do with the product it's self but, the packaging it ok, but I wish it was in a bottle with a pump, because I end up using a lot more than I need. Also you don't get that much product (30ml) and for your money I don't think it's that much, you can spend a bit more a get a foundation with around triple the amount of product. Lastly their is only two shade I think which is not very good at all! - This retails for £6.99 in Boots.

Want to see more products for oily skin - My blog link is here// http://www.anotherbeautybabble.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/101-dealing-with-oily-skin.html

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2014 10:54:00 AM More reviews by virginblue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this after hearing all the hype, and I must say I'm disappointed. It has decent coverage for a BB cream, but this is definitely not for oily skin. Every time I looked in the mirror, I needed to blot and when I did, I noticed a lot of makeup coming off onto the sheet. I washed it off halfway through the day because I got tired of blotting. This may work well with a primer and powder, but if I wanted to do that, I would buy a regular foundation and not a BB cream.

PROS:
good coverage for a BB cream
blends easily

CONS:
too oily
rubs off easily

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by babyhorse1993

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This product was awesome. I really enjoyed the shade selection and the price for the amount of product you were getting. The only thing I didn't like about this product was that it made me kind of shiny about halfway through the day and with a busy college schedule, I can't keep powdering my face. Other than that, I really enjoyed this product. With powder, it worked really well in holding up. I definitely recommend this product. While it made my acne less red, it didn't make it completely go away. That's okay.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2014 11:34:00 AM More reviews by annacaccia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have normal to dry skin during the winter, but in the summer I tend to become more a combo type of skin, expecially when it's really humid outside. So I decided to try this bb cream. Medium/dark is a perfect match for my summer-Mediterranean skin and it covers pretty well for being a bb cream. Unfortunately if I use it for too many days it dries me out and I suspect it's the course of my little blemishes on my chin area.. :/

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2014 12:44:00 AM More reviews by taylormcgrath17

Although this product does in fact "help with acne" it is very orange on my skin when the normal Maybelline bb creme in the same shade is not. It makes your skin very oily and is just not a good product for me personally. It is very hard to work with and blend in. I would not recommend it and would just get the normal version even if it dosent help with acne but it does not cause breakouts.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by CrochetDiva23

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this. I really did. BUT, all this product is, aside from being a complete disappointment, is greasy, tinted goop. WAY too heavy to use during the summer, as it's designed to be used. Even powdering it down is a waste of time. Your face will STILL look like fried chicken. Awful, awful, awful. Glad it was only a $10 disappointment. Awful.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by ell90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Pros:
- Excellent coverage for a bb cream
- The initial finish is quite nice and natural
- The addition of salicylic acid is a nice touch for my acne prone skin!
- No break outs

Cons:
- Staying power (after about 2 hours, not only was I incredibly oily, but the bb cream had broken up all over my skin)
- Color oxidizes

Final Thoughts:
I would MAYBE repurchase this for days where I just want a bit of coverage and only plan to wear it for a few hours. But oily-skinned friends beware: keep loads of powder and/or blotting sheets on hand because it starts to look dreadful after a few hours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by ajax5455

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Let me start by telling you that I have never been a Maybelline fan. I don't understand why Great Lash is still on the market. So when I was asked to test Dream Pure BB Cream for a survey, I thought I'd use it a couple of times, complain about how bad the color was, and through it away. And let me tell you that I'm stunned by how much I like this product! I have oily, acne prone skin that is light neutral in color - no pink or yellow undertones. The light/medium color they sent me is perfect. I'm not drowning in oil at the end of the day. This gives me a better finish than I get from any of the high-end foundations I've tried. Best of all, I haven't gotten a breakout from it. No, it will not cover a serious discoloration, but anything that heavy would likely cause a breakout. I doubt that the salicylic acid in it does anything because I apply it on top of my physical sunscreen. And if I may suggest, if you keep having skin issues no matter what you use, try eliminating possibly offending foods for a few weeks. A couple of years ago I had to stop drinking milk, and my skin cleared up. Best skin I've had since I was 9 (and I just turned 63).

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by lowcapacityx

This product review is for the light/medium.

I am dark as hell right now and medium looks ridiculous on me. I think it has too much of pink undertone to look good on us Asian ladies w/ a tan rn during the summer. This color instead (light/med) looks alright it's a bit light for my skin but it's not too terrible. I like the texture of this bb cream and how easily it goes on your skin (basically melts onto it). The cover for someone with acne scars and still suffer for acne *cries* is light/medium just like the color I got. I am still unsure about how well it works in controlling your acne but so far I haven't gotten any acne that would make me think it's from the pure bb cream. It's like semi-matte which is awesome because you think w/ 2% salicylic acid it would be drying as fuuuuuuuddgeee but it's not!

Definitely worth giving a try and it's not too expensive. Comes in a tube which I like makes it easier to control how much product you want to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2014 3:29:00 PM More reviews by Ada9898

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this BB cream day, and i really like it!
Works well even without primer. It is light coverage, witch fits perfect for me.