November 26, 2014 | 1781 users online

Brows - Bobbi Brown - Cream Shadow Stick in Bittersweet

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by julia178

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Bobbi Brown Bittersweet cream shadow stick is an all-around amazing product:
- Shade is a neutral medium brown with soft sheen, very versatile in many color combinations
- Formula is creamy, glides on smoothly with great coverage, much better than Bark
- Lasting power is excellent
Obviously, the packaging of all the Bobbi Brown long-wear sticks is really practical, great for on the go. Moreover, they are self sharpening, so no product is wasted. Browns can be tricky on my light, cool NW15 coloring, but Bittersweet works wonderfully for me. A winner, hope this shade is made permanent. Retails for $28.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Clarabella3982

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've never had much luck with Bobbi Brown products, but a video by Lisa Eldridge made me go out and give BB a try again. This is such a nifty shadow stick, stays almost the entire day on my oily lids without primer, and the colour is just right for my NC30 complexion. Very good as an all over shadow (well blended of course) for work. I like to add a little neutral shadow underneath the whole lid and you're good to go! I hope they make this shade permanent!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Jen19722

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my second eyeshadow stick from Bobbi Brown. The other one I have is Golden Bronze. I tried Bark at the counter and thought it was too dark for me. Bittersweet is a little lighter and warmer then Bark. I saw someone describe it as slightly orange. I don't see that at all. It is a perfect brown for me. I love Bobbi Brown Cream eyeshadows that come in pots but I had a hard time figuring the sticks out. I need to wear lighter shades on my lid and darker shades above my crease. Applying directly to my eye then blending did not seem to blend that well for me. I ended up using a J146 brush from Hakuhodo to apply the stick. Wow, did the brush make a difference. I just dab the brush on the stick then blend over my crease. The results are amazing. Bittersweet really looks great with my green eyes. I wear Malt all over, and Sandy Gold on the lid with Bittersweet in the crease. I line under my eye with the Bittersweet, also. I use a primer with all the cream shadows and they stay well over 12 hours without creasing. My eyes look just as fresh at the end of the day as when I just applied. Without primer, I can get 5-6 hours before creasing. Overall, I love Bittersweet. I hope it is a permanent shade in the stick collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Deandra

I found this stick to be easier to blend than Bark, probably because it has shimmer and there is something about the addition of metallic particles to the formula that makes it go on more smoothly. Once set, which is almost immediately, it is long-lasting. It's dark enough to do a smokey lid, or just to contour the outer edges and crease of the eye. Part of Bobbi's Fall Chocolate Collection 2013. I sincerely hope this one becomes part of the regular line. So many of her limited edition colors are really neutral and versatile enough to wear year-round. I love these little crayons - such a fast way to do an eye design simply, almost like finger painting.