December 18, 2014 | 1803 users online

Treatments (Face) - L'Oreal - L'Oreal Age Perfect Glow Renewal Facial Oil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2014 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Jaynne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love it!!! I've used dozens of facial oils and this one is the one I reach for (over Clarins Orchid oil, Marula Oil, Pure Argan oil, etc.) I also use (and LOVE) the Night Cream in this line. Totally saved my skin!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by ajax5455

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I won a bottle of this in a magazine giveaway. And I'm impressed. I'm 63, but my skin is still oily and acne prone. I use adapalene at night, and I was following that with a moisturizer (CeraVe lotion, which my skin really likes). For the past week, I've been using this oil instead of CeraVe, and my skin has improved. It feels moisturized, smoother, and is indeed a bit brighter. I find it too oily to use during the day. I might repurchase, but first I'd try using plain grapeseed oil. I'm not convinced that cosmetic oil offerings offer any benefits over supermarket oils besides nice packaging. FYI, I've begun rubbing jojoba oil on my skin before washing my makeup off at night, and it seems to dissolve the excess oil in my skin and leave it cleaner after using my regular face wash (CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser, which I love).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2014 3:06:00 AM More reviews by Dani

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have very dry and sensitive skin, so I have been using oils to moisturize my face for quite some time. My all time favorite oil is maracuja oil or passionfruit oil, which I purchase online.

But my interest was piqued when I saw the L'Oreal face oil. So I decided to give it try.

The first week, I was quite happy with it. It's not as moisturizing as some of the oils I have used. But it did sink in very quickly, and left my skin feeling velvety soft. Used in the morning, it made a lovely base underneathe my foundation.

But by the 2nd week, I started to get these red itchy patches on my forehead and on my cheeks. I think some of the essential oils or maybe the fragrance was irritating my skin. I stopped using the oil right away, and the red patches went away after a few days.

I will probably use it as a cuticle oil just to use it up.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2014 6:35:00 AM More reviews by Katylob

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this product non greasy works well with my skin

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2014 5:17:00 PM More reviews by dallygabriel

I have very oily combination skin with rosacea that creates dry patches. This oil provides the perfect balance of moisture for my skin and has truly created a healthy glow that I have not seen in ages. The oil can be a bit heavy and ruin makeup application so I recommend you use it at night before going to bed. I love this product so much!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Heifzilla

I do like how this leaves my skin feeling after I apply it. It's very light and doesn't feel oily at all. The scent is ok...at first. However after mixing with my own skin oils and scent for a few minutes, it starts to smell really weird and just off. I get wiffs of the smell all night in bed, and by the morning I just want to get it off my face because it smells even worse.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2014 1:39:00 AM More reviews by nursedillon

On the fence about this one. I love the texture and lightness of the oil on my skin. Definitely not heavy and soaks right in leaving soft, moisturized skin behind. However, the scent is a bit off putting to me. It's a cross between a men's aftershave cologne and mosquito repellent. That's honestly what I smell every time I put it on.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2014 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Grace5673

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was sadly one of the products that I tried using to get rid of my wrinkles and give my skin a kind of 'lift' because over the years I've felt my skin feel quite dry and tired looking. This came recommended so I used it but never did anything amazing for my skin, and was such a disappointment. Thank god I'm using something now that does something for my wrinkles and gives me that extra confidence!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 8:07:00 AM More reviews by gbown57

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is amazing! I use it with L'Oreal Age Perfect Glow Renewal Day/Night Cream and what a combo! My neck and face have become very dry due to hormonal changes and this combo has taken away the terrible dry patches. The oil and lotion do have a light fragrance but it has not bothered my sensitive skin or nose.
Love, love this stuff!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this in a magazine. I love facial oils, but was not honestly expecting much being a higher priced, but drugstore product. This was actually a surprise for me because I LOVED this facial oil. This has a beautiful smell. I would apply it and just keep smelling it. I only needed to use a few drops of this each time so the little packet lasted me I am thinking 5 times. I would drizzle a few drops in the palm of my hand and then use my hands to warm the oil up before rubbing it into my skin. The oil quickly sunk in. The leftover product I would rub into my hands for some extra moisturizing for my cuticles. My skin was always left feeling so silky and smooth. I never woke up with dry skin when I used this. This is a little higher priced then I would usually pay for a drugstore product, but I really think this would be worth it. I would love to try this longer term and see the results.