July 30, 2014 | 1960 users online

Treatments (Face) - L'Oreal - L'Oreal Age Perfect Glow Renewal Facial Oil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this in a magazine. I love facial oils, but was not honestly expecting much being a higher priced, but drugstore product. This was actually a surprise for me because I LOVED this facial oil. This has a beautiful smell. I would apply it and just keep smelling it. I only needed to use a few drops of this each time so the little packet lasted me I am thinking 5 times. I would drizzle a few drops in the palm of my hand and then use my hands to warm the oil up before rubbing it into my skin. The oil quickly sunk in. The leftover product I would rub into my hands for some extra moisturizing for my cuticles. My skin was always left feeling so silky and smooth. I never woke up with dry skin when I used this. This is a little higher priced then I would usually pay for a drugstore product, but I really think this would be worth it. I would love to try this longer term and see the results.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2014 4:05:00 AM More reviews by JoyceSusan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this product at night after my shower. In the morning my skin is so soft & supple. The lines around my eyes seem to have softened since I've been using it.
I love the smell and I would recommend it to anyone with dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When it comes to skincare, my face is so sensitive that it does not tolerate most. Clinique products used to work on me but they don't any longer. Same scenario with Este Lauder and Origins. Having said that, a friend of mine gave me this product as it was included in a complimentary package with a bunch of other L'Oreal products. Tried some of this on my hands and I was surprised of the effect. Bravely, rubbed a little on my face and wow, it became my Holy Grail. I have been using this over the past 6 months and loving it. Although my skin is oily, it can be incredibly dry around the eyes and forehead. Well, this product has taken care of the dryness. My skin looks and feels great. Although I use this only once a day when I go to bed, the next day, I can see the results. My skin remains moisturized and soft. My very fine lines disappear and overall, my skin looks absolutely wonderful! Highly recommended to all!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by 4ever28

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I highly recommend this product. I am a loyal Loreal user for 20 years and can honestly say my skin never seems to age. After using this oil consistently and continuously I do notice a difference in my skin's softness and there's a subtle but noticeable "glow" that reminds me of my more youthful years. I think this is a fabulous product. And I am a very picky consumer.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Concord

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great quality face oil blend. It smells strongly of the essential oils plus added perfume, but the smell is lovely and not synthetic-smelling. I really like the smell and it doesn't bother my skin (I'm allergic to some perfume ingredients) at all. Very light feel and absorbs quickly. I use it on my hands as well and is amazingly softening without an oily feel.
I'll buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Dgast4484

love love love! a little goes a long way. I mix with my body lotion to put all over, i mix with my serum for the mornings and use alone at night. So soft & light!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by FastKitty99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just purchased my third bottle of this, it's that good. I use it twice a day and my skin just drinks it up. I use twice the amount recommended on the bottle (4-5 drops) but that includes my face and neck. It does have a strong scent, but it slowly dissipates and does not bother me. I'm not sure that it makes me "glow" but it does make my skin smoother and feels a lot less dry. I like that it soaks in quickly and makes my foundation glide on effortlessly. I really love this facial oil!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2014 8:09:00 AM More reviews by MissusJones

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

This may be one of the most wonderful drugstore finds I've ever made. I have tried tons of face oils from $ to $$$ and this one is the only one I would repurchase so far! It's very hydrating and a little goes a very long way, it absorbs well, and doesn't feel heavy on the skin. It's very easy to overdo this one so remember less is more with this particular oil. Although not a problem for me, I feel I should mention that it's heavily fragranced (not sure if it's just the scent of one of the oils contained therein or if it's added fragrance) so if you're sensitive to that sort of thing, proceed with caution. I have been using this oil along with the Glow Renewal day/night cream with precious oils, and in under a month I have cut the cost of my skincare in half because together these two products moisturize better than the lengthy layers and steps of my former skincare routine. I no longer have to layer serums, lotions, creams, etc...just the Glow Renewal cream followed by 3-4 drops of this oil patted on, and my aging skin is no longer dull and dry. Huge thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by coralipscomb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've used half a bottle of this product already and I am in love. I noticed a difference in my skin's brightness after using this for about a week; even my mom noticed! I like the warm scent of this product and how smoothly it goes in. It soaks in fairly quickly, and doesn't leave a sheen if you rub it in enough. I've used it at night and also underneath my makeup during the day. I would totally recommend this product; it didn't clog my pores at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 10:32:00 AM More reviews by Principesa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have used an entire bottle of this. Initially I used it twice a day but it left me much too shiny during the day so I switched to bedtime only. I feel it did make a difference in skin texture especially got rid of some persistent dry flaky spots. The oil does seem to disappear into the skin. The scent is pleasant but may not be good for some. The dropper bottle is great. I dropped a few drops in my palm and dabbed all over face and neck then massaged in as directed on the label. Of course it is not a miracle but does replace some of the youthful oils I spent the first half of my life scrubbing off. No breakouts noted. I do plan to buy this again when on sale. For now I have refilled the little bottle with EVOO which gives a similar effect for a lot less money but does not soak into the skin as easily.