L'Oreal L'Oreal Age Perfect Glow Renewal Facial Oil

4.2

CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • OLEA EUROPAEA OIL/OLIVE FRUIT OIL • SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS OIL/ JOJOBA SEED OIL • CAMELINA SATIVA OIL/ CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL • HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED K8OIL/SUNFLOWER SEED OIL • ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL • PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE • ZEA MAYS OIL/CORN OIL • PRUNUS ARMENIACA KERNEL OIL/APRICOT KERNEL OIL • PASSIFLORA EDULIS OIL/ PASSIFLORA EDULIS SEED OIL • ORYZA SATIVA BRAN OIL/RICE BRAN OIL • TOCOPHEROL • LIMONENE • PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS FLOWER OIL • CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS PEEL OIL/ORANGE PEEL OIL • CITRONELLOL • LINALOOL • ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF OIL/ROSEMARY LEAF OIL • GERANIOL • ORIGANUM MAJORANA LEAF OIL • LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA OIL/LAVENDER OIL • ANTHEMIS NOBILIS FLOWER OIL • LAVANDULA HYBRIDA OIL • CUCUMIS SATIVUS FRUIT EXTRACT/CUCUMBER FRUIT EXTRACT • BENZYL ALCOHOL • CITRAL • CURCUMA LONGA EXTRACT/TURMERIC ROOT EXTRACT • EUGENOL • COUMARIN • SCLAREOLIDE • ROSA SPP/ROSE FLOWER OIL • JASMINUM OFFICINALE EXTRACT/JASMINE EXTRACT • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE

SUPERB. I have tried almost all the 'high end' oils, including decleor and clarins and this is the best I've used. The oil is a 'dry' oil, so can be used both for day and night. The scent is heavenly, light but aromatic and the lightness and lack of oily residue are all plus points.
At night, I use this on slightly damp skin and on dry in the morning under my moisturizer.
I love it. The packaging is good but its what inside the bottle that's the magic. This is a lovely product and brightens and tones skin, evening out tone and increasing firmness, and this is after only a few days of use.

on 12/6/2014 4:23:00 PM

Love it!!! I've used dozens of facial oils and this one is the one I reach for (over Clarins Orchid oil, Marula Oil, Pure Argan oil, etc.) I also use (and LOVE) the Night Cream in this line. Totally saved my skin!!

on 11/29/2014 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I won a bottle of this in a magazine giveaway. And I'm impressed. I'm 63, but my skin is still oily and acne prone. I use adapalene at night, and I was following that with a moisturizer (CeraVe lotion, which my skin really likes). For the past week, I've been using this oil instead of CeraVe, and my skin has improved. It feels moisturized, smoother, and is indeed a bit brighter. I find it too oily to use during the day. I might repurchase, but first I'd try using plain grapeseed oil. I'm not convinced that cosmetic oil offerings offer any benefits over supermarket oils besides nice packaging. FYI, I've begun rubbing jojoba oil on my skin before washing my makeup off at night, and it seems to dissolve the excess oil in my skin and leave it cleaner after using my regular face wash (CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser, which I love).

on 11/26/2014 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have very dry and sensitive skin, so I have been using oils to moisturize my face for quite some time. My all time favorite oil is maracuja oil or passionfruit oil, which I purchase online.

But my interest was piqued when I saw the L'Oreal face oil. So I decided to give it try.

The first week, I was quite happy with it. It's not as moisturizing as some of the oils I have used. But it did sink in very quickly, and left my skin feeling velvety soft. Used in the morning, it made a lovely base underneathe my foundation.

But by the 2nd week, I started to get these red itchy patches on my forehead and on my cheeks. I think some of the essential oils or maybe the fragrance was irritating my skin. I stopped using the oil right away, and the red patches went away after a few days.

I will probably use it as a cuticle oil just to use it up.

on 11/2/2014 6:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

love this product non greasy works well with my skin

on 10/21/2014 5:17:00 PM

I have very oily combination skin with rosacea that creates dry patches. This oil provides the perfect balance of moisture for my skin and has truly created a healthy glow that I have not seen in ages. The oil can be a bit heavy and ruin makeup application so I recommend you use it at night before going to bed. I love this product so much!

on 9/26/2014 1:35:00 AM

I do like how this leaves my skin feeling after I apply it. It's very light and doesn't feel oily at all. The scent is ok...at first. However after mixing with my own skin oils and scent for a few minutes, it starts to smell really weird and just off. I get wiffs of the smell all night in bed, and by the morning I just want to get it off my face because it smells even worse.

on 9/3/2014 1:39:00 AM

On the fence about this one. I love the texture and lightness of the oil on my skin. Definitely not heavy and soaks right in leaving soft, moisturized skin behind. However, the scent is a bit off putting to me. It's a cross between a men's aftershave cologne and mosquito repellent. That's honestly what I smell every time I put it on.

on 8/19/2014 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This was sadly one of the products that I tried using to get rid of my wrinkles and give my skin a kind of 'lift' because over the years I've felt my skin feel quite dry and tired looking. This came recommended so I used it but never did anything amazing for my skin, and was such a disappointment. Thank god I'm using something now that does something for my wrinkles and gives me that extra confidence!

on 8/7/2014 8:07:00 AM

This stuff is amazing! I use it with L'Oreal Age Perfect Glow Renewal Day/Night Cream and what a combo! My neck and face have become very dry due to hormonal changes and this combo has taken away the terrible dry patches. The oil and lotion do have a light fragrance but it has not bothered my sensitive skin or nose.
Love, love this stuff!!

Popular Treatments (Face)

Retin A
Lemon Juice

Top Rated Treatments (Face)