September 30, 2014 | 1002 users online

Treatments (Face) - L'Oreal - L'Oreal Age Perfect Glow Renewal Facial Oil

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2014 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Heifzilla

I do like how this leaves my skin feeling after I apply it. It's very light and doesn't feel oily at all. The scent is ok...at first. However after mixing with my own skin oils and scent for a few minutes, it starts to smell really weird and just off. I get wiffs of the smell all night in bed, and by the morning I just want to get it off my face because it smells even worse.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2014 1:39:00 AM More reviews by nursedillon

On the fence about this one. I love the texture and lightness of the oil on my skin. Definitely not heavy and soaks right in leaving soft, moisturized skin behind. However, the scent is a bit off putting to me. It's a cross between a men's aftershave cologne and mosquito repellent. That's honestly what I smell every time I put it on.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2014 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Grace5673

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This was sadly one of the products that I tried using to get rid of my wrinkles and give my skin a kind of 'lift' because over the years I've felt my skin feel quite dry and tired looking. This came recommended so I used it but never did anything amazing for my skin, and was such a disappointment. Thank god I'm using something now that does something for my wrinkles and gives me that extra confidence!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 8:07:00 AM More reviews by gbown57

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is amazing! I use it with L'Oreal Age Perfect Glow Renewal Day/Night Cream and what a combo! My neck and face have become very dry due to hormonal changes and this combo has taken away the terrible dry patches. The oil and lotion do have a light fragrance but it has not bothered my sensitive skin or nose.
Love, love this stuff!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this in a magazine. I love facial oils, but was not honestly expecting much being a higher priced, but drugstore product. This was actually a surprise for me because I LOVED this facial oil. This has a beautiful smell. I would apply it and just keep smelling it. I only needed to use a few drops of this each time so the little packet lasted me I am thinking 5 times. I would drizzle a few drops in the palm of my hand and then use my hands to warm the oil up before rubbing it into my skin. The oil quickly sunk in. The leftover product I would rub into my hands for some extra moisturizing for my cuticles. My skin was always left feeling so silky and smooth. I never woke up with dry skin when I used this. This is a little higher priced then I would usually pay for a drugstore product, but I really think this would be worth it. I would love to try this longer term and see the results.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2014 4:05:00 AM More reviews by JoyceSusan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this product at night after my shower. In the morning my skin is so soft & supple. The lines around my eyes seem to have softened since I've been using it.
I love the smell and I would recommend it to anyone with dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

When it comes to skincare, my face is so sensitive that it does not tolerate most. Clinique products used to work on me but they don't any longer. Same scenario with Este Lauder and Origins. Having said that, a friend of mine gave me this product as it was included in a complimentary package with a bunch of other L'Oreal products. Tried some of this on my hands and I was surprised of the effect. Bravely, rubbed a little on my face and wow, it became my Holy Grail. I have been using this over the past 6 months and loving it. Although my skin is oily, it can be incredibly dry around the eyes and forehead. Well, this product has taken care of the dryness. My skin looks and feels great. Although I use this only once a day when I go to bed, the next day, I can see the results. My skin remains moisturized and soft. My very fine lines disappear and overall, my skin looks absolutely wonderful! Highly recommended to all!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by 4ever28

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I highly recommend this product. I am a loyal Loreal user for 20 years and can honestly say my skin never seems to age. After using this oil consistently and continuously I do notice a difference in my skin's softness and there's a subtle but noticeable "glow" that reminds me of my more youthful years. I think this is a fabulous product. And I am a very picky consumer.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Concord

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a great quality face oil blend. It smells strongly of the essential oils plus added perfume, but the smell is lovely and not synthetic-smelling. I really like the smell and it doesn't bother my skin (I'm allergic to some perfume ingredients) at all. Very light feel and absorbs quickly. I use it on my hands as well and is amazingly softening without an oily feel.
I'll buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Dgast4484

love love love! a little goes a long way. I mix with my body lotion to put all over, i mix with my serum for the mornings and use alone at night. So soft & light!