November 25, 2014 | 1665 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Avon - SKIN SO SOFT Aroma + Therapy Energizing Body Gel Crème

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 10/26/2014 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Angelbix

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a fresh citrusy scent! Perfect for summer or when you wish it were summer. It's lightweight, a little sticky at first but a few minutes later completely absorbed. I wouldn't say it is very moisturizing but the scent does make up for it! It's a good deal because Avon quite often puts their products on sale. If you like citrus, you will like this. It reminds me of the discontinued Skin So Soft Light and Lush which I also loved. I would buy this again when it's on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2013 12:05:00 PM More reviews by carrotcake11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is the ultimate summer body moisturizer! It has a gel texture, which is unique and I've never tried anything like it before. I was worried it would be sticky or unpleasant once applied, however I find that it easily sinks in to my skin and leaves me super soft and glowy for hours. The moisturizing may not hold up in the winter, however I haven't had the opportunity to test that out. The texture is extremely cool and refreshing in the hot summer weather. The scent is amazing! A super fresh, bright citrus scent that leaves me sniffing my arms for hours. I'm in love with this stuff and I actually look forward to using it after every shower. A summer must have!