Blistex Lip Vibrance

Active Ingredients: Dimethicone 2.0% (w/w) (Lip Protectant), Octinoxate 7.5% (w/w) (Sunscreen), Oxybenzone 2.5% (w/w) (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Bis-Digylceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), D&C Red No. 6, D&C Red No. 7, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Flavors, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Iron Oxides, Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Silk, Mica, Microcrystalline Wax, Mineral Oil, Ozokerite, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Paraffin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polybutene, Polyethylene, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Saccharin, Silica Dimethicone Silylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil

on 2/23/2015 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Best drugstore dupe for the Fresh lip balms I've found yet. This product is a bit more waxy & less creamy than the Fresh balms, but I like the color just as well, it also has sun protection, and it's a fraction of the price.

The color is a sheer rose that is universally flattering on all skin tones. It's fantastic for waking up my face on no-makeup days without looking overdone. Beautiful, inexpensive product that may well become HG for me!

on 2/16/2015 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

LET ME LOVE YOU. This is my most favourite lip product ever!!!

Let me start off by saying, I have the driest lips in the world which is part of the reason why I can't wear cute lip sticks or certain lip gloss/tints because they highlight my fine lines and skin peeling off my lips. :( I know, it sucks but Blistex lip products have helped my lips look great, they're amazing!

The Deep Renewal made my lips so smooth and moisturized and helped me survive this horrid Canadian weather. The only thing was I needed a little bit of colour!
Then, I found THIS. This has the most perfect, natural, rose tint colour to it and when you apply it on your lips, it looks SO natural, glossy, shiny, and the best part -- feels moisturized. It doesn't feel sticky like other lip tints or lipsticks since this is a tinted lip balm. The smell is a plus too! It doesn't really particularly taste like anything, maybe a sweet taste to it?
I just love it so much! I usually don't put on lip balm/lip tints without having a mirror but the way this applies so perfectly and smoothly, I just put it on anywhere without having to worry.

A plus that this has is that it has a mirror on the top of the cap so that when you take off the cap you can use it to help with application! So cute.

You guys have to try this! It's amazing. I would repurchase forever.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The thing that I think is the cutest / most innovative thing about this lip balm is the tiny mirror on the end of the tube. I'm wondering why don't all lip balms/gloss/sticks have this??

So onto the actual lip balm---

I like it because:

- it has a nice natural rose tint
- there is also a slight bit of shimmer / glitter which give a nice finishing touch
- it's moisturizing
- it's fairly long lasting
- it's a very good value for the price
- it's moisturizing enough for cold weather

I would recommend this balm to anyone who likes a low maintenance lip look which you can touch up without a mirror (even though there is a cute little mirror on the end of tube)!!

on 11/23/2014 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a no-brainer. I used to love Blistex Liptone, which was discontinued, and this is very similar, an extremely sheer hint of neutral rose, although this time with a little shimmer. Unlike most Blistex and Chapstick products, this is not drying for me, which would itself rate a hallelujah. To have some color there, and that cute little mirror on the end (though you don't need it to apply), and no fingers needed to apply makes it so worth a try for anyone. Since I can't really wear any lipstick (I could probably find one that isn't drying but it would take too much time and $$$) and have trouble with lip glosses balling up and otherwise misbehaving, this is an absolute MUST. If you like this type of thing, see New York Color Appleicious Lip Balm--you get your choice of color for a similar product at a similar price. Don't discontinue this one, Blistex!

on 11/21/2014 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

These are very nice and remind me of Baby Lips but better. This also has a little mirror on the end of the tube. This is very emollient and moisturizing. It has a tinge of red, which reminds me of Baby Lips in Cherry Me.

Nice product that i would buy again.

on 11/7/2014 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Instant obsession. A contender for the beloved Bonnie Bell Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker. These are $2.44 at Wal Mart, and I buy four at a time. The color is rose, warm, with the slightest hint of shimmer, really pretty, with great ability to moisturize. SPF 15 as wee, so a great product for running our outdoor stuff (beach) when more polished lip products look silly. This has a generic, sweet, fruit smell and taste, but who cares? Will purchase again, four at a time.

on 10/1/2014 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is a combination of a tinted lip balm and lip gloss. It has a slippery texture and a reddish berry tint which I love. The only downfall is that because I think of it lip balm I want to apply excessively and the result is a patchy yet greasy rosy smear. It's almost as if I want to apply a clear lip balm and then apply this to get the perfect coverage and color. Since I don't reach for it as much as my Burt Bees tinted lip balm, I'm sad to say I won't repurchase.

on 3/29/2014 10:23:00 PM

This gives a nice rosy tint to lips with a bit of shimmer and gloss. I like that is has SPF. The scent is sort of a fake berry scent. It's not my favorite type of scent, but it is bearable & fades fast.

on 3/29/2014 7:49:00 PM

I discovered this at Walgreen's yesterday. Why hasn't someone thought of this before? This will be perfect for me in the summer when I'm motorcycling with hubby. Now I don't have to carry a lip spf and a lipstick. Color is a neutral pink with shimmer. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is the mirror is unnecessary. It's too little to view yourself and kind of gimmicky. This is something I can see having at my desk during the day as well, just to do a quick freshening up. I like this~

on 3/28/2014 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I love Blistex and have used their products since I was a kid, but this one missed the mark for me. My biggest complaint is the scent. It's really sickly sweet. Regular Blistex products tend to have a medicinal scent to them, but on this one they were obviously going for some kind of berry type scent. I guess if you like sweet scented lip products this might be fine, but the scent never goes away and I find it very irritating. It also is lightly sweet flavored, which I could also have passed on.

As far as moisturizing goes, it's just ok. If you don't really suffer from dry lips, this might be enough, but it is definitely lacking the heavy duty moisturizing benefits of the many other Blistex varieties available. It feels lighter than some of the other products and doesn't have the same medicated tingle. It's just a plain old balm, nothing special.

The color is very sheer, but noticeable. It does give a nice glow to the lips. No huge complaints here since it is marketed as a lightly tinted lip balm and it is just that. If you want a lot of color payoff, look elsewhere.

I'm also not a fan of the larger tube packaging. I much prefer the regular Chapstick sized tube, which other products in their line do come in. The balm stick itself is also larger, but other than taking up more space, I don't see any particular benefit of that. It doesn't fit as nicely in my pocket this way.

If you're looking for balms with more color payoff, there are plenty of lip butters from a ton of companies that would provide more color. If you're looking for more moisturizing properties, you'd do better to go with one of the more traditional Blistex varieties.

Popular Lip Treatments