Blistex Lip Vibrance

3.9

Active Ingredients: Dimethicone 2.0% (w/w) (Lip Protectant), Octinoxate 7.5% (w/w) (Sunscreen), Oxybenzone 2.5% (w/w) (Sunscreen) Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Bis-Digylceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), D&C Red No. 6, D&C Red No. 7, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Flavors, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Iron Oxides, Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Silk, Mica, Microcrystalline Wax, Mineral Oil, Ozokerite, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Paraffin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polybutene, Polyethylene, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Saccharin, Silica Dimethicone Silylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil

on 7/29/2015 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I usually have problems with many lip treatments that they smell and taste foul to me and makes my mouth go dry, so usually I prefer coloured lipsticks. My mom bought this one... it does taste a bit sweet, smells berry-ish, provides a light tint and shine without being overdone, gives SPF, and feels good enough for the lips. Oh, and it does not make my mouth go dry either. Great for summer day at the beach - you still look pretty, but not pushing it too much.

on 7/16/2015 8:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Bought this because I lost my Burt's Bee's Tinted Lip Balm.

I like this because it has SPF, but that's it.

It's chunky & large. The mirror it comes w/ is impractical because it's so small. There's little pigment. Smells like cheap strawberry. Tastes like cheap strawberry.

Will not repurchase.

on 7/10/2015 12:42:00 AM

To start, the little mirror caught my attention. I guessed it could've come in handy if necessary. Other than that the packaging is just okay. The color isn't too off from the packaging.

The stick of balm actually looks like it has pieces of glitter in it & it is a bit shimmery. I prefer matte so this was definitely not what I wanted.
It also felt a bit thick probably from the SPF in it.
The balm also felt sticky & uncomfortable. I couldn't keep it on for very long.
The color wasn't off from what it said it would be but it was just the feel & the glitteriness that made me return it.

on 5/17/2015 2:19:00 AM

I've always been a fan of Blistex balms and this one does not disappoint. I've found that most tinted lip balms are limited in their moisture but this one is definitely is almost as nourishing as other (non-tinted, heavy duty) Blistex balms, which is much more than a regular Baby Lips. I love that there's shimmer but its not obvious. I'm someone who likes colour but not shine on her lips. The only flaw for me is that it doesn't layer well, the colour is too bold if you apply several times, it becomes a red-fuchsia shade.

on 2/23/2015 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Best drugstore dupe for the Fresh lip balms I've found yet. This product is a bit more waxy & less creamy than the Fresh balms, but I like the color just as well, it also has sun protection, and it's a fraction of the price.

The color is a sheer rose that is universally flattering on all skin tones. It's fantastic for waking up my face on no-makeup days without looking overdone. Beautiful, inexpensive product that may well become HG for me!

on 2/16/2015 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

LET ME LOVE YOU. This is my most favourite lip product ever!!!

Let me start off by saying, I have the driest lips in the world which is part of the reason why I can't wear cute lip sticks or certain lip gloss/tints because they highlight my fine lines and skin peeling off my lips. :( I know, it sucks but Blistex lip products have helped my lips look great, they're amazing!

The Deep Renewal made my lips so smooth and moisturized and helped me survive this horrid Canadian weather. The only thing was I needed a little bit of colour!
Then, I found THIS. This has the most perfect, natural, rose tint colour to it and when you apply it on your lips, it looks SO natural, glossy, shiny, and the best part -- feels moisturized. It doesn't feel sticky like other lip tints or lipsticks since this is a tinted lip balm. The smell is a plus too! It doesn't really particularly taste like anything, maybe a sweet taste to it?
I just love it so much! I usually don't put on lip balm/lip tints without having a mirror but the way this applies so perfectly and smoothly, I just put it on anywhere without having to worry.

A plus that this has is that it has a mirror on the top of the cap so that when you take off the cap you can use it to help with application! So cute.

You guys have to try this! It's amazing. I would repurchase forever.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The thing that I think is the cutest / most innovative thing about this lip balm is the tiny mirror on the end of the tube. I'm wondering why don't all lip balms/gloss/sticks have this??

So onto the actual lip balm---

I like it because:

- it has a nice natural rose tint
- there is also a slight bit of shimmer / glitter which give a nice finishing touch
- it's moisturizing
- it's fairly long lasting
- it's a very good value for the price
- it's moisturizing enough for cold weather

I would recommend this balm to anyone who likes a low maintenance lip look which you can touch up without a mirror (even though there is a cute little mirror on the end of tube)!!

on 11/23/2014 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a no-brainer. I used to love Blistex Liptone, which was discontinued, and this is very similar, an extremely sheer hint of neutral rose, although this time with a little shimmer. Unlike most Blistex and Chapstick products, this is not drying for me, which would itself rate a hallelujah. To have some color there, and that cute little mirror on the end (though you don't need it to apply), and no fingers needed to apply makes it so worth a try for anyone. Since I can't really wear any lipstick (I could probably find one that isn't drying but it would take too much time and $$$) and have trouble with lip glosses balling up and otherwise misbehaving, this is an absolute MUST. If you like this type of thing, see New York Color Appleicious Lip Balm--you get your choice of color for a similar product at a similar price. Don't discontinue this one, Blistex!

on 11/21/2014 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

These are very nice and remind me of Baby Lips but better. This also has a little mirror on the end of the tube. This is very emollient and moisturizing. It has a tinge of red, which reminds me of Baby Lips in Cherry Me.

Nice product that i would buy again.

on 11/7/2014 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Instant obsession. A contender for the beloved Bonnie Bell Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker. These are $2.44 at Wal Mart, and I buy four at a time. The color is rose, warm, with the slightest hint of shimmer, really pretty, with great ability to moisturize. SPF 15 as wee, so a great product for running our outdoor stuff (beach) when more polished lip products look silly. This has a generic, sweet, fruit smell and taste, but who cares? Will purchase again, four at a time.

Popular Lip Treatments