August 28, 2014 | 881 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Miss Manga mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2014 2:32:00 AM More reviews by MES

L'Oreal mascaras can be hit or miss, for me this one is a hit. I love big, bold, dramatic lashes and this delivers. I took some selfies wearing this, and wow it almost looks like I have fake lashes on. I like the flex wand, it makes getting the corner lashes easy. After 8+ hours it was flake free. Great price too, I think I paid just under $9 for this.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/27/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by emilydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really do not like the flimsy stem, it makes it hard to really coat the lashes without it flipping around. It doesn't do much for length or volume either. L'oreal Voluminous is much much better.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

I bought this about a month ago and today I decided to give it a try. I just don't understand the fuss surrounding this mascara because my Loreal Voluminous mascara actually does a far better job than this. I curl my lashes every single day before application of mascara but after applying this I did not end up with lush lashes. Nope. Not at all. I give it one point for not flaking on me so far or irritating my eyes. I will stick with my beloved Voluminous....at least its cheaper and it does what it advertises.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by NicoIcon999

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara doesn't do much in terms of thickening, but it's great for length! The tapered wand gets those baby fine lashes near the tear duct so my lashes look fuller. I took the advice of another reviewer and did one eye first starting on the lower lash line. I have it in blackest black. This isn't waterproof but didn't give me raccoon eyes or flake. The formula is very nice as well. Not too wet, not too dry. Paid under $7 at walmart.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2014 1:43:00 AM More reviews by lowcapacityx

I love this mascara but because I like to laugh a lot and have some oily eyelids it doesn't work for me. I get panda eye'd so FAST. It makes me look like I've just been in a rainstorm. I would not buy it again but damn does it look good when I first put it on.

Definitely recommended for chicks with non-oily eyelids. The packaging is just way to cute to pass up seriously--I think that's the only reason why I even bought it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by sylvie88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This mascara is simply amazing! I love how bouncy the wand feels as I'm putting it on. I love the creamy texture, it just seems to glide perfectly through my eyelashes. With just one coat my eyelashes looked good to go. Can't beat the price either! Would definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 2:25:00 PM More reviews by leighmegb

HG mascara. So volumizing and lengthening! Amazing. My lashes get like twice their normal length.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by CharcuterieQueen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of the better mascaras out there. It's a wet, heavily pigmented formula. As with most wet formulas, it lengthens well and doesn't clump easily. Not too much to offer in the way of volume but I prefer to layer different mascaras. I'm happy with my purchase. Definitely worth a look see.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2014 2:55:00 AM More reviews by glamzdoll

Didn't work for me...
Too watery, didn't do much in terms of length. I'll stick to my 2 diff.mascara ritual.
1. L'Oreal million lashes mascara ( red n gold tube)
2. Rimmel scandaleyes mascara (non-waterproof, orange tube).
Now that makes miracles.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 6:31:00 PM More reviews by bigredd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great mascara...Thickens...lengthens...doesn't crumble or flake...Separates and defines.. heavy black pigment...Everything I want in my mascara. The End..;)