January 29, 2015 | 1951 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Miss Manga

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2015 4:39:00 PM More reviews by msgreason

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! It makes my lashes look full and long. I apply 3 coats to top lashes and 2 coats to bottom lashes. Not bad for a drug store brand. I always reach for this product first. When I create a dramatic look I will apply this product (one coat) under the too faced better than sex mascara to make my eyes pop! (no false lashes needed). The downside is I use up the product quickly and it does dry fast because it is waterproof. I see no need for the bendable wand. Also after time only the tip of the wand gets product on it, even if you clean the wand, there is not an even distribution of product throughout the wand. I used this product up in 3 months, I do not wear make up everyday but I do several coats of product. I've had MAC mascaras with a longer product shelf life. I would purchase this product again if I can't get a hold of high end mascaras. The price isn't bad and the packaging is practical and durable.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2015 1:11:00 PM More reviews by tqluvmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really LOVE this mascara!!!!! I look like I have on false lashes and even my bottom lashes look long and I short bottom lashes!!!!!!!!!<3

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2015 10:08:00 AM More reviews by evgenian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara has a wand that bends, but I unless your eyelashes are made of concrete I can't see how a bending wand can do more.
The brush itself looks like a real old, almost dead christmas tree that has an uneven shape.
The formula is ok, but I find that if I apply more than two coats of it, it makes my eyelashes clumpy.
The price is ok but you can find MANY mascaras that are much better for the same price.
I don't know why I bought it, I guess I was curious about the bending wand but I've had it for seven months, I only used it for a week or so and it has been sitting in my drawer ever since (and I'm not the kind of person that has ten different mascaras, foundations etc).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2015 6:53:00 PM More reviews by ChelcVWbug

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought Miss Manga when it first came out. It lengthens, but depending how you use the brush it tends to clump making them really hard to separate. Removing this mascara can be a pain in a butt but aren't they all.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2015 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Noisenoice

This is a review of the NEW MISS MANGA PUNKY mascara. I have had all of the mascaras in the world in the past few years what anyone only can imagine... The best ever for me was the L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black, won against all others on the market either drugstore or high end. Until now:) just used the last 3 days but makes my lashes even more incredible then the Telescopic! Lenghtens, volumizes, and so easy to use!only a minute or so and my lashes are dramatic,looking like having falsies on - even though I never needed to use any :) - but not in a clumpy way. And an extra: holds curls beautifully thorough the day. HG mascara of all times!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2015 1:58:00 PM More reviews by crystallw

I decided to try this mascara out as it was on sale. I had high hopes for this mascara, but after trying it out it didn't really live up to everything it was supposed to do.

It volumizes but it leaves my lashes kind of clumpy; I have to use a clean mascara wand to comb through them. It does give some length, but the formula is a little too wet for my thin lashes to hold up, which is a huge deal breaker for me. The wand is also a little flimsy, making it harder to control. I do like how it tapers off at the end though.

The one thing I love about this mascara is how it makes my bottom lashes look. It makes them super noticable and long and it really does make my eyes more open and "manga-like".

Overall, I think I'll be sticking to my Maybelline mascara after this tube is done.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2015 2:26:00 PM More reviews by girlingoldboots

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara was a bit disappointing. While the color is good- a true black, the application was annoying and messy. I prefer a dramatic look, but this clumps and doesn't apply evenly. At first I chalked it up to being a new formula, thinking it would thicken a bit and be easier to work with. Even after curling my lashes and wiping the wand with a tissue, it seems like it coats a few lashes and leaves others bare. The wand it flexible, which I've never used before, so I'm not sure if that's part of the problem or not. It doesn't seem to flake off or irritate my eyes, which is a plus, but I can't be spending ten minutes trying to get clumps out of my mascara every morning.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2015 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Banjos

I really did not plan to buy this due to so many bad reviews but saw it on sale. The mascara itself is about average; it does a decent job of volume and length but leaves lashes a little stiff if that is a problem for you. I have gotten no smudging and minimal flaking. The 'flexible' wand is just a gimmick because it handles just like any other wand. I did use a wire cutter to cut off about 1/4" of the tip of the brush where so much product would glob on. This really helped a great deal and will allow me to use up the tube. I am still looking for my HG mascara as I find mascaras must be a big challenge to manufacturers to get it right.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2015 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Quailie

I've become quite desperate recently hunting for a new mascara. There's so many that end up all over my face after a few hours' wear. And I cannot seem to find ANY BROWN ANY MORE. Brown black would be fine. At this point I would even take a black that doesn't call itself THE BLACKEST BLACK EVER I CAN'T EVEN, ALL HUMAN LIFE ENDS HERE BLACK. But I guess you all like black. Now the Miss Manga ad has that comedy slightly racist voiceover, which maybe should put me off but hasn't, and it was on offer, so I went ahead and bought it. It is sort of sloppy on the brush. The brush has this weird in-out shape to it, like if it were a privet hedge, someone who had Edward Scissorhands's hands for the first time in his life, it was his first day out with them, and he'd gone mad on this privet hedge. It is a completely uneven shape, that's what I'm saying. And I don't think it helps delivery to the lashes. I found myself wiping it off on paper towel ALL THE TIME and that didn't get any better when I'd had it a while. It didn't stay on my lashes well. I won't be buying it again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2015 2:32:00 PM More reviews by msnaranjo0321

I was very hesitant to try this product.. but decided to give it a shot. And im very glad I did.. with just the first coat I could see a difference in the length.. it made my lashes long and thick and dramatic.. So if you're looking for something thats more natural, in my opinion this isnt for you. I love my lashes far from natural.. So if you're looking for a mascara thats more dramatic give miss manga a try ! I love it :)
xoxo katie