L'Oreal Miss Manga

3.6

Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Steareth 2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Panthenol, Silica, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, May Contain (+/-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Mica

on 3/24/2015 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Just bought this yesterday luckily 40% off! Was terrible, after 2 coats so clumpy and did nothing for my lashes. Sorry wanted to love this :(

on 3/19/2015 9:46:00 PM

it flakes like crazy after 3 weeks of use... it does give long lashes though, will not buy again because i always get flakes

on 3/19/2015 8:36:00 PM

It's not like this is a bad mascara, it just not that impressive.

It is very black but it's not overly voluminous which is what I really look for in a mascara. It does make your lashes appear a bit darker and a bit fuller but it doesn't really do anything great. Its rather mediocre all things considered.

on 3/16/2015 7:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of my fave mascaras! It's lengthening mascara more than a volumizing which is fine when I'm wearing glasses instead of contacts or I'm going for a more natural look. When I first opened it the mascara clumped but after a few applications it started to thin out. I think the marketing of the product was interesting.

on 3/12/2015 12:12:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This starts off as a wet formula that smudges and clumps, then dries to become a barely visible mascara after several months.

I hated the wand - it was very difficult to apply mascara without getting it all over my lids.

Not the worst mascara I've tried, but leaves alot to be desired.

on 3/10/2015 1:21:00 AM

Its cute and the gimmick of the "miss manga" name and the positive reviews in the community made me go out and get it. Its' cute, the packaging is kind of bulky, the brush is big and it works well. I dislike the smell of the product and it clumps a bit too much for me. I've gotten better results from other drugstore mascaras, but it's just because I like my lashes cleaner looking than the huge fluffy lash look, which can be great for someone else. (I wear glasses so lashes that touch already dont need fluff lashes) Overall not bad, just not my cup of tea!

on 3/9/2015 11:27:00 PM

PROS: Miss Manga really does a great job of darkening and lengthening my eyelashes.

CONS: I didn't like how the wand had like a ?joint? on it. I didn't feel like I had control of the brush due to the ?joint? or ?elbow? piece above the brush. Miss Manga although lengthening did not thicken my eyelashes. I appreciated the dark coat but I like something that makes my eyelashes seem fuller.

I don't think I would repurchase this because I would rather try something new or an old favourite. It just wasn't what I was looking for but if you have thick, short lashes this might be great for you!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

i honestly don't know how i feel. it's too wet and the mascara wand could be more supported, but it gives GREAT lashes. it's an overall okay mascara, but i would try others before getting this one. it was only $7.99 which was pretty good.

on 3/8/2015 5:04:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This mascara does have some plus points, however overall, I will not repurchase as I have found other mascara's that do a better job at the same price or cheaper.
Plus: lots of volume, some length, very nice black color Minus: lots of clumping, brush is not user friendly, formula dries out in the tube very quickly.

Good as a base coat for those who don't mind the extra step

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I was super excited to try this product and it failed spectacularly. The formula is super wet and the bristles are hard and stiff. This mascara will give you length.....in the form of long tarantula leg lashes. Due to the wet formula, your lashes will clump together with ease. This mascara does nothing in the way of volume. If you have sensitive eyes, you might as well avoid this mascara like there is no tomorrow. This mascara flakes and WILL get into your eyes. I would never repurchase this again or even recommend it to a friend.

Video Reviews & Tutorials