September 17, 2014 | 2031 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Miss Manga

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Silverfox7

This mascara is a huge fail for me. The brush was weird. It was very flexibly and flimsy. The formula was very wet and gave no volume, just length. It flaked and smeared under my lower lash line after a few hours. Not a good look. Threw it away...what a waste.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by suncicagogic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is not a volumizing mascara, but a lenghtening one. It made my lashes stick together. I would not recommend using it on its own. I usually pair it with maybelline rocket volume or max factor false lash effect (aka covergirl lashblast). I focus it on the tips of the lashes for extra lenght.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2014 3:22:00 AM More reviews by msbluestone13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Miss manga.. hmm..I ain't gonna lie to kick it--i got it bcuz the packaging. But as I use it..it seems REALLY wet. I don't like that. The brush is weird to. If it wasn't all flimsy I think I might like it. The commercial acts like the brush is gonna stay at a 90 angle for you while you put this stuff on..NOPE!!. I DO however think it works alright with another mascara. I think it might be a lot better without the flimsy brush..maybe they need to stop with the stupid flexible brush thing and just keep it normal. The WATERPROOF version worked a lot better for me then the regular version. I think that one is one I might get again if they don't have any other loreal mascaras that I like in stock...

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2014 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Evanie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The price should have been cheaper since it really doesn't do what its suppose to do. It makes them lenthend but not to much where it looks like falsies. It doesnt give that much voulme but then again it depend on your lashes my friend tried this and fell in love it made her lashes look better than mine with this mascara on. It gives a bit of curl and it flakes a bit. It clumps to but not bad if u combine with thickning macara.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by narraial

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm pretty disappointed Loreal is quickly losing me on mascara this is the second ive bought from two different lines that dried in 2 weeks! I shut them all the way and kept them at room temperature so i have no idea what the deal is. Also the brush moving is clever but ineffective. Great package crappy product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by sw3etpinay

I'm a huge anime lover (binge watching anime is fun when I have free time), so I HAD to have this for the cute kawaii packaging!

Out of all the mascaras that I have tried, I find that I barely poke my eyes out while applying! I think it's because of the flexible brush design - LOVE.

Also, I hardly get any smudges with these (maybe cause I spray my makeup with the ELF mist/set spray) so definitely my hg mascara for now [:.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Jediffa

I normally use Benefit's They're Real mascara, but ran out sooner than expected and couldn't justify the 19 spend on it again, so picked this up as it was on offer at Boots. I didn't have a whole lot of expectations for this but thought it would do in a pinch, but I am so pleasantly surprised at how good this is. I applied this at 9am this morning (on a bus, no less), and here I am, 10 hours later, and not a single flake or smudge, despite a number of applications of eye drops (I'm a new contact lense wearer). This really lengthened my lashes without clumps, dare I say better then They're Real, and is super dark, which is good. The flimsy wand will take getting used to, but in a couple of days I probably wouldn't even notice. I will be repurchasing this, without a doubt.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 12:38:00 PM More reviews by nihaobrookey

THE BESTTTT makes it look like I'm wearing falsies and never ever clumps if applied correctly (I find blinking into the brush and also pushing into the lashes while sweeping from root to tip works best, no back and forth motions!)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2014 12:56:00 AM More reviews by cupacake28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this mascara as soon as I found it at target, even though I had some open mascaras I still had to use up. I was so excited to try it, but when I finally got around to opening it, I was not pleased. When I try new mascaras, I use the mascara by itself the first couple times to see how it looks or if I need to try a different application style. By itself, this mascara is wet, goopy and gives the appearance of spider lashes. I let this sit for a week and decided if I wanted to even give it another go. I figured I would try layering it over a different less wet mascara and see if that would do anything. After a few more trial and errors, I have found that this mascara is DEFINITELY better layered over another one. My favorite way to apply it is on top of the Maybelline Colossal Volume mascara. It separates and lengthens, without clumping because the Colossal Volume provides a nice base for it to stick to. If you hated this mascara at first, try layering it over another one of your favorite mascaras! It might change your mind!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Snuggles555

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been wearing this every day for 2 weeks now & keep trying to like it. As each day goes by I think maybe I will like it better the next time. Sadly, I do not. It's gloppy & gives me spider-like lashes. I do not know what type of narcotics the brush designer was on but he/she needs to stay away from them. That wonky, bendy brush is completely useless. I highly dislike that the package is so large, "alluding" to a lot of product inside when the complete opposite is true. These companies are putting out huge tubes with next to no product inside trying to con us. And the prices just go up and up. No thanks, I will pass. :-(