April 17, 2014 | 903 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Miss Manga mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2014 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Claudineaimee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I gave this 4 lipsticks overall but in the drugstore departement this deserves a five when it comes to volumizing mascaras. This gives me volume without clumping i swear absolutely no clumps and i can reach the smaller lashes on the inside of the eyes and the outer lashes without problems i also use this on my lower lashes and never have problems with accidental smearing. I really like the brush and that its tappered. The black is deep enouhg for me and i can layer coats without problems. I wear this 5 days a week to work right now because i save my favorite mascaras (Chanel le volume, ysl shocking) for the weekend. Ive had two mascara flakes under my eye after wearing manga for 9 hours once.. something that doesnt happen to me with my chanel. The positive about the manga is it removes faster than the chanel or ysl i like that on weekdays because i dont like to have any pigments left on my lashes when i use my lash serum before i go to bed. If you like the absolutely almost naked natural mascara look try a different one this is a volumizing mascara.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/1/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by sunny899

To me this is a very middle of the road mascara. The brush is too flimsy and bendy and the product a bit watery and heavy (if that makes sense!)
My eye lashes are very long and curly and this kind of weighs them down
I will continue to use until it runs out but wont re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 11:45:00 AM More reviews by laurencampbell81

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am so glad I have found a brilliant mascara for a great price. My preference in mascara is one that volumises my lashes and makes them look longer which this definitely does. I have noted some other people say that it tends to be 'clumpy' but if you use the 'clump' at the root of the lash it just adds to the volume, I don't find it a problem at all. The only criticism I have is that the brush is quite bendy so it can be hard adding pressure, but overall it isn't a majour problem. Will definitely be buying again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2014 4:38:00 AM More reviews by icebabe86

I have always been faithful to bourjois volume clubbing waterproof mascara for something like the last 10 years, I swap and change with other make up products but never mascara. However I had heard such good reviews about this mascara and it seemed to give the mega volume look I like so I decided to give it a go when I saw it on promotion.
It certainly does what it says on the tin, giving long voluminous lashes, some may see this as 'clumpy' but personally I think it just makes them look long and thick. I have pretty long dark lashes anyway but this makes them look massive. My boyfriend who wouldn't normally notice even if I went out with a paper bag on my head said to me 'have you done something different to your eyes?' (he meant it in a good way bless him).
The only complaint I would have is its not waterproof, I work 12 hours shifts both in and outsides in all weathers so I need my make up to withstand all conditions. If it was waterproof it would be HG but for now I think I will stick to Bourjois for work and Miss Manga for going out.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by erikakakaka

I really wish that I loved this mascara, but I'm just a bit disappointed and don't understand what everyone loves about it. I have naturally very long, full and curly lashes. My pet hate is clumpy mascaras, and this is exactly that! For the girl further down who said it doesn't clump - let me assure you that it DOES! (As many other reviews state). While it does a great job of giving fab volume, I feel that the formula is just too 'wet' and messy and makes my lashes feel a bit weighed down. Plus, it takes me twice as long to apply than I would normally take as I have to spend so long separating my clumped together lashes afterwards. Perfect for you if you like a clumpy lash look, but if that's not your bag then avoid this mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2014 11:03:00 AM More reviews by runwayartist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Although I bought this mascara by chance (hadn't heard anything about it, after browsing for quite sometime at my local drugstore I saw that it had a 4€ discount so it became mine), it definitely has become one of my all time fav products! At first when you open the packaging it is a little runny so you have to be careful when applying it to the bottom lashes. Overall, it is one of the greatest mascaras! The brush is great, it extends your lashes (especially to girls who have not-so-long lashes) and it gives you great volume. It literally makes your eyelashes look like a manga's, giving you that sexy look!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Annalee01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! it's amazing!
A Lot of people think it's clumpy, but it really isn't!
It actually separates each eyelash and makes your eye much bigger!
I would definitely recommend this!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by MissXMx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this mascara. It stays put and does give a wide eyed effect.

Only gave 3 lippies because my eye lashes feel a bit brittle and it doesn't give much curl/volume to the lash.

I do like the effect it has on my bottom lashes - they look fuller and more striking.

I think I'll stick to my usual L'oreal Volume Million Lashes next time - I prefer a bit more volume!

Ps. Careful you get the right colour - its hard to see on the packaging which colour it is.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by shanice93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love mascara and I'm forever buying and trying out new ones. I bought this the other day and I can't say I'm disappointed. I'm a huge fan of L'Oreal products. I use everything from the Skin Perfection day cream to their Color Riche lipstick. I love it all!
However the main issue I had with this was that it is super messy. It just seemed to get everywhere, all over my eye lids and hands. I love the bendy brush and it does make it much easier to apply.
I think it worked well, it made my eyelashes longer but also made them a tad clumpy. Seemed to work better on my bottom lashes, for some reason. I do think its worth buying although i would recommend using another brush just to separate them a bit afterward. Although I think that's down to how thick you like them.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Jen3brooke

If you want big open eyes... And I mean big! This is the one! This is better than any high end mascara and iv used a lot trust me! Absolute dream.