L'Oreal Miss Manga

3.5

Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Steareth 2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Panthenol, Silica, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, May Contain (+/-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Mica

Ummm...it's just, to me, an okay mascara. I can see where anyone wanting a rocker chick or a dramatic look would love it, but I really just want my lashes to look a-bit-better than natural and not too fake. I want a good length, but an easy wash-off with soap 'n water. I plan to try others in the L'Oreal line, for my next go-round.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

Normally I like mascaras with natural effect but yesterday my friend gave me that mascara as a gift. I still can't believe how beautiful it is. It really works. I've never seen my lashes this long and i loveeeeeee them.

I like this mascara! Pretty sure I got the blackest black they have and the color is very pigmented, which I love! If you accidentally get it around your eye or get a little on your eyelids when you apply it don't worry! If you let it dry for a minute it comes off so easily! It definitely lengthens your lashes, but could add more volume. It also makes my eye lashes group together so my lashes look like spikes which is alright, but a little more separation would be nice. It isn't expensive and the whole manga theme is a cute idea. It's worth a try!

I'd used up at least 3 tubes of this particular mascara until I started going out on a limb and experimenting with the others from L'Oreal. This mascara gives great volume to my lashes, the only issue was that it'd crumble throughout the day quite alot but I may've been putting a little bit too much on my lashes so that's probably why it was happening.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have short and thin lashes so this mascara did well in adding a bit of volume after applying plenty of coats and gave my lashes a nice curl although it will not last. (I have super straight lashes)

The reason for the low rating is that although I bought the waterproof version it smudges on me quite a bit and gives a pretty racoon look which we girls don't want!

My skin tends to go oily but this mascara has probably smudged more than any mascara I have ever tried before. It might work better on people with longer lashes but this unfortunately did not much for me.

I have short lashes but they're not thin and this mascara give an enormous amount of product it's very clumpy and hard to use but i think it would work better better for long lashes. It does not flake and your lashes don't come off.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Spiderlash, Spiderlash,
Does whatever a spiderlash can
Spins a web, any size,
Catches thieves just like flies
Look Out!
Here comes the Spiderlaaaaaash.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This mascara came in a "mascara bar" I picked up at Target around the holidays. I bought the package for the Voluminous Carbon Black mascara (my go too) but thought it would be cool to try the other two included. I'm a false lashes girl as in I wear them everyday. I went to apply this mascara first to coat my lashes and seriously considered piling on a few more coats and just wearing my natural lashes! This mascara is dark and rich and coated my lashes beautifully giving great volume. I love it for my bottom lashes as well. The brush shape makes it very easy to get into the inner and outer corners of the eye. This was a great find and I would definitely purchase this on its own.

This is the best ever I love how it' make my eye lashes big and nice :) I'm so going or get it agin when I run out I bought it summer 2015 and it's the best mascara ever :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Roller Lash
Roller Lash

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Review | L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara by SerafinBeauty

L'Oreal Manga Mascara Girl Get Glamorous Review & Demo by girlgetglamorous - Molly