September 23, 2014 | 1879 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Miss Manga

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by jlhorne

I was a little skeptical buying this product based on some reviews I had seen, but I really like this mascara. The flexible wand wasn't an issue for me like it is for some people. The length and volume I get from just one coat is amazing, however it's very easy to overdo it so you end up with a clumpy mess instead of nice volume. Be careful!

I noticed a teeny (but forgivable) bit of flaking throughout the day, and it came off easily enough. My only complaint (and this doesn't reflect on the product itself) is the availability. My local drugstores only sell this mascara in black or very black, which are both way too harsh on my fair skin. I had to order the black-brown shade on eBay, which I don't like doing for makeup. This is probably the only reason I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by iSuperHeroic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After reading some reviews, I decided to pick this up. And, while I double up with a volumizing mascara, I love Miss Manga Eyes.

Because of the reviews, I was expecting it to be a very wet mascara-- however mine was remarkably more dry than my usual go-to mascara. I'd even call it a dry mascara, which was a new experience. But definitely not a bad one, I almost prefer it because I don't get any on my eyelids as I'm applying

The ONLY reason I'm giving this a four is because I don't like how flimsy the wand is. I love the idea of a flexible wand for beginners, however, I've always used a stiff one so I prefer more of those.

Would definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by AndraWoods

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I never just use one mascara I get better results when I use several. I start off with my favorite cover girl last blast then I went over it with the miss magna. I will say I was highly impressed with the volume and length :) will repurchase this

rated 3 of 5 on 9/20/2014 9:19:00 AM More reviews by Joemama2005

I admit this is not a perfect mascara. It's too wet at first ( it dries out a bit as you continue to use it) it flakes a little, the flexible wand has a learning curve, and sometimes my eyelashes sort of hurt. BUT, the length I get... THE LENGTH! It's better than anything else I've tried. And I've tried a lot! I solve all the issues, save the weird flexi-wand, but putting a layer of L'Oreal Voluminous Original on top. Perfection! Length and volume. It's not the Holy Grail, but it's close enough for me that I'll stick with this combo for awhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by goaty

This mascara has been the best I've ever had before, I will buy this over again and again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/16/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Silverfox7

This mascara is a huge fail for me. The brush was weird. It was very flexibly and flimsy. The formula was very wet and gave no volume, just length. It flaked and smeared under my lower lash line after a few hours. Not a good look. Threw it away...what a waste.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by suncicagogic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is not a volumizing mascara, but a lenghtening one. It made my lashes stick together. I would not recommend using it on its own. I usually pair it with maybelline rocket volume or max factor false lash effect (aka covergirl lashblast). I focus it on the tips of the lashes for extra lenght.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/15/2014 3:22:00 AM More reviews by msbluestone13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Miss manga.. hmm..I ain't gonna lie to kick it--i got it bcuz the packaging. But as I use it..it seems REALLY wet. I don't like that. The brush is weird to. If it wasn't all flimsy I think I might like it. The commercial acts like the brush is gonna stay at a 90 angle for you while you put this stuff on..NOPE!!. I DO however think it works alright with another mascara. I think it might be a lot better without the flimsy brush..maybe they need to stop with the stupid flexible brush thing and just keep it normal. The WATERPROOF version worked a lot better for me then the regular version. I think that one is one I might get again if they don't have any other loreal mascaras that I like in stock...

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2014 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Evanie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The price should have been cheaper since it really doesn't do what its suppose to do. It makes them lenthend but not to much where it looks like falsies. It doesnt give that much voulme but then again it depend on your lashes my friend tried this and fell in love it made her lashes look better than mine with this mascara on. It gives a bit of curl and it flakes a bit. It clumps to but not bad if u combine with thickning macara.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by narraial

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm pretty disappointed Loreal is quickly losing me on mascara this is the second ive bought from two different lines that dried in 2 weeks! I shut them all the way and kept them at room temperature so i have no idea what the deal is. Also the brush moving is clever but ineffective. Great package crappy product.