L'Oreal Miss Manga

3.6

Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Steareth 2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Panthenol, Silica, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, May Contain (+/-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Mica

on 4/19/2015 10:46:00 PM

Indeed, it will give you manga eyelashes as long as your eyes are not sensitive. Irritated my eyes. The brush is unusually hard. Went back to Dior.

on 4/19/2015 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My lashes are sparse and really long, and this clumps up my lashes for that "manga" look. I enjoy to comb through instead of layering though! It gives a very natural, yet bold look

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

AMAZING!!! I really like this mascara as it makes my lashes look long without clumping. It barely flakes and stays all day! It works incredibly and you wouldn't think it was from a drugstore makeup brand.

on 4/17/2015 6:31:00 PM

After all these years, this is my first product review on my fave site, MUA. It was this mascara that finally did it. This is THE MOST INCREDIBLE MASCARA that I have ever used. It does what it says and more. The "Christmas-tree shaped" flexible brush is perfect for bringing out every lash, both near the inner eye and at the outer edges. Yes, it's a wet mascara, but that's easily fixed by giving the wand a quick swipe with a tissue before application. One application was all I needed-better than anything by Chanel, Dior, Benefit, Too Faced-you name it. No clumps, no flakes, easy application, didn't even have to curl my lashes beforehand-and I got great volume and, when I used a little extra at the outer edges of my eyes, the appearance of false lashes without all the trouble. I bought the regular, non-waterproof type at WalMart and it stays on all day without problem and comes off easily with a Neutrogena wipe or plain old cleanser and water on a washcloth. This is the first drugstore mascara that really does what it says and more. HG status, please L'Oreal, never discontinue this mascara (maybe I will stock up!) For $6.99, try it.
Oh, and as for the "smell" that some people mention, I sniffed it and had my teenage daughter and husband sniff it, and none of us smelled anything. And it's never irritated my sensitive eyes.

When I first tried it, I thought okay,nothing special. Then went back to it and now it's my favorite. It lasts so much longer than Diorshow, Chanel, Younique, etc. and the cost is excellent. Just bought two at $7.89 each and got a $5 instant coupon for spending over $15. Can't get better than that!

This mascara lengths well and adds thickness. It doesn't clump on me and I even put warm water on the wand to preserve longevity.

Doesn't smudge and comes off well with Target Eye Makeup remover.

I cannot find the high end mascaras to do a better job (past 3 applications) than this one. It's my go-to mascara!

on 4/16/2015 5:10:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

In my never ending search for a lash lengthening mascara I bought this before reading any reviews - foolish me. For starters it smells awful and if you have sensitive eyes that alone should be a warning to you!
It has a massive hard brush which I expected and it is very black which is good. It went on in a very gloopy way also expected but the length just didn't happen for me. I got very defined and very fat clumpy lashes but no eye opening length,

I was fairly disappointed but willing to give it another try until my husband made me laugh til I cried a bit - what can I say, the man is funny and it's one of the reasons I married him and I am the kind of person whose eyes leak when really amused - anyway the mascara started to RUN and it really irritated my eyes so I cried some more and I ended up with two rivers of mascara down my face - and the weirdest thing was the rivers were blue like ink and I had to really scrub my face to get it all off. It clung to my face a lot better than it stuck to the lashes!!
So I would say if you really, really want try this style - get the waterproof one - personally my experience was so unpleasant I am going to pass on the Manga line

on 4/13/2015 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

My mum gave me this mascara and I actually really like it. It gives me really fluttery lashes in two coats! It doesn't smudge and lasts all day without flaking. It formula is quite wet but it's easy to work with and doesn't clump.

My only problem with it is that the brush bends. It's still fine to use but I wish the brush didn't bend.

on 4/12/2015 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I like this one. It gives me thick slutatious lashes. Being the eye makeup whore that I am I of course layer another mascara over this. But I have worn this alone (3 coats at minimum of course) and it is volume, Volume, VOLUME! For length I layer L'Oreal Telescopic on top. This lasts, does not smudge or flake and comes off easily. I would repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is pretty good. I noticed that when I first purchased it that it was very wet. It does dry up a little and it less messy as time goes on. It does a pretty good job of lengthening but did little as far as volume. Although is you wear it with Covergirl Lash blast fusion I would give it 4/5 instead of 3/5.

on 4/11/2015 12:02:00 AM

It does nothing for my short eyelashes

Video Reviews & Tutorials