L'Oreal Miss Manga

3.6

Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Steareth 2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Panthenol, Silica, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, May Contain (+/-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Mica

on 3/31/2015 4:44:00 AM

I like using this mascara when my eyelashes are dry already . so this mascara makes them look more black (spider lashes) love it !

on 3/31/2015 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I never usually wear mascara because I wear glasses but this didn't stop me from purchasing this from my local Walmart. I only bought it because the AD sold me (Barbara looked so cute!) and plus, I like anime/ manga! The mascara is really easy to use and easy to clean up if you mess up. It lengthens the lashes and volumizes them, just like what it says on the package. My go-to look with this mascara is the spidery look but toned down (one coat applied on top and bottom lashes). Also, the wand, the brush part is bent, designed in a way to coat ALL of yours lashes, not too difficult to adapt to using. Easy to wash off, just use makeup remover, cleansing oil or your daily facial cleanser ^.^

on 3/30/2015 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

excellent mascara if you go over it with a more defining mascara afterwards. if you don't, then you'll probably just have a long, volumized, clumpy mess.

I've only been using this for a week... so far im mixed.
the formula is a little too wet for my liking but im sure once i use it more it'll dry better. i love the brush, it's perfect!

on 3/29/2015 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

By far the best mascara I have used. It does exactly what is says, creating thick & long fan-like lashes. Because lashes are now so long and curling upwards (and my eyes deep set) it does smudge a little bit where the ends touch my eye lids. Some days I have a minimal amount of flaking, some days I don't. I think it may happen during initial application.
All this I am willing to forgive, as in all my 47 years I have never had such gorgeous lashes!
The flexible brush is strange at first, but does it's job, and I'm sure is part of the reason the mascara works so well. Price is more than reasonable, considering how many more expensive ones have disappointed in the past. Also, no dramas with washing off at the end of the day (used non-waterproof).
Tip for keeping curl - after application, push gently against upper lashes while they dry. They will keep that curl once dry. For some reason this tip works with Manga, but not others. Formulation?

on 3/29/2015 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've had this mascara a couple of days. I like it but it isn't for everyone. All I was looking for was a good waterproof mascara that wouldn't flake or smudge on me....and this is the only one I've tried (so far) from my local drugstores that hasn't flaked and smudged. All the other waterproof ones do one or another on me. The colors of the packaging are cute, but it's too bulky for my taste. The price was ok at $7.99 at my Target (anyone else notice that the prices of drugstore makeup keep going up)? I have naturally long lashes, so I wasn't worried about this mascara lengthening my lashes. But, if you aren't careful, your lashes can get clumpy. I wiped off the wand when I first opened it, to remove all the excess product and then used it after. I was surprised to see how bendy the wand was and surprised that a coned shaped wand applied well to my small eyes (usually mascara ends up on my hooded lids or under my eyes with that shape). But this wand is kind of small and the bristles are shorter than other coned-shaped wands that I've used. Lastly, I didn't find that this mascara gave my lashes anymore volume than they had before.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been wanting to try this since it came out and I had high expectations for this mascara. I have sort of short lashes and always have trouble finding mascaras that will open up my eyes and give me length and volume. Not many mascaras make a difference to my lashes no matter what they claim to do. So I tried this mascara and I love the brush! It does give me good length and I wasn't disappointed. But it is average. I absolutely love the packaging but it is pretty pricey for drugstore (in Aus) luckily I got it for half price! I can say that is is ONE of my HG mascaras.

on 3/29/2015 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Sadly, I didnt enjoy this mascara ):
First of all, it clumps like craaazyyy and it doesnt seperate lashes very well. It also has way to much product of the brush which makes it really heavy looking. This mascara wont hold the curl to save its life so i wouldnt bother curling my eyelashes.
I have to admit, i was super excited to purchase this after hearing some great reviews but this mascara has really disappointed me. There are much better mascaras and at similar prices too. I would recommend "Covergirls Lashblast volume" or "Maybellines colossal volume express".

Wouldnt re-purchase, sorry Miss manga ):

on 3/27/2015 2:13:00 AM

Personally, I love clumpy mascara and this was perfect for that. There was a sale when I first got it in Australia and I can not deal with how awesome it is. It's amazing, however, those looking for natural looking lashes should definitely not try this. Either than that, I'm quite happy.

on 3/24/2015 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Just bought this yesterday luckily 40% off! Was terrible, after 2 coats so clumpy and did nothing for my lashes. Sorry wanted to love this :(

Video Reviews & Tutorials