November 29, 2014 | 1701 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Miss Manga

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by niedobra

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Definitely a great mascara for shorter and/or thinner lashes. Just enough "clumpability" to build them up and make them really black. Doesn't flake, removes like most good mascara products and the wand is a blast to use. The only mascara wand I've ever used that really works on lower lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2014 1:37:00 AM More reviews by ElisabethWilson

this mascara is a must have!! i have short but not incredibly short blond eyelashes that have no natural curl. personally i love long, thick. clumpy almost, "spidery" eyelashes which miss manga gives. they made my eyelashes huge! i also have small almond shaped eye and this mascara makes them pop. miss manga adds tons of volume and tons of length. and the packaging is beautiful. the only con i seem to find is as the older my mascara gets it flakes a bit more then it did before.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2014 10:30:00 AM More reviews by fancynancy

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Mascara has always been the achilles heal in my makeup routine, because they always smudge or clump off, and my husband always lets me know when I have black mascara on my face! Miss Manga looks fantastic on my lashes and it stays on my lashes. It dries quickly after application. I also haven't had the problem of it drying out too quickly in the tube. If it did, it's cheap enough to buy another tube. I have the clear stuff that you put over your mascara to keep it in place, and it works, but I haven't had to use it with Miss Manga. So happy with this mascara. I like the flexible brush too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2014 6:09:00 PM More reviews by glam1012

I love this mascara. I pair this with my Maybelline The Rocket and my lashes stay curled and volumized ALL day!

At first, I was afraid that the flexible wand wouldn't do much for my lashes but it actually makes applying mascara very easy and pain-free unlike some hard, spikey mascara wands.

PROS: Lengthens lashes, keeps lashes curled (I use the waterproof version), easy to remove, makes my lashes jet black, the wand doesn't hurt my eyes

CON: Dries out fast.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by deciduousforest

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This reminds me of the Maybelline Falsies because they both have flimsy wands and give a fluttery lash effect, but the Falsies flaked on me and I didn't care for the results all that much. This gives me a good amount of length and definition. Nothing spectacular but much better than a lot of drugstore mascaras. I don't think it's too wet or too dry, though more on the drier side. I like it and would repurchase.

Edit: While I still use this, I'm bumping it down a lippie because I don't like the flimsiness of the wand, it makes it hard to control, and I'm also noticing flaking (ugh), and lack of separation and tendency for my lashes to stick together.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by ChenchenNekohime

Ok one- the name of the product caught me- I'm a huge Otaku おたく/オタク- basically Anime and Manga lover and a Cosplayer in the Caribbean. I normally buy the cheepest thing or get makeup as a present but THIS I NEEDED to have and I got it as a gift too!!!
I have really long lashes- the only thing is that they are light brown at the tips and don't show much so I like using mascara on the days I want to look a bit glamourous.
The packaging is crazy kawaii <3 I love pandas so much!!!!- even wore my panda hat when i used this product- just because PANDAS!!!!
The brush is actually flexible which was new to me and the shape is like a christmas tree and it just flicks out my lashes so beautifully. I've only tested it out with my natural eyelashes and I really want to test it out with false eyelashes too ^_^
It actually feels light on my lashes- unlike my other mascaras
basically i've already began spreading the word about this mascara <3

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2014 7:08:00 AM More reviews by Colourpop

This is a really good mascara. I have tried so many mascaras over the years ranging from high end to high street and it really is amazing how the way they work differs from person to person. For example YSL False Lash really does not do much for me, I get totally average results. Others such as Lancome Hypnose work well on me but I find myself being drawn to some of the High Street ones. I have fine medium length lashes, usually volumising mascaras don't do much for me whereas for some reason lengthening ones work well (such as L'Oréal Telescopic). I thought I would try Miss Manga on a whim and wasn't hoping for much but I love it. After one coat my lashes are thick, very black and lengthened whilst not being clumpy at all. After two coats the results are brilliant! I think this may be one of my new HG mascaras. Don't be put off by the name, when applied correctly you will get beautiful lashes after 2 coats rather than spidery false looking manga ones :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by Guanshiyin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this mascara, it makes my eyelashes huge easily, don't need a lot of coats. It never smudged so far!

Sometimes after applying it on my eyelashes they glue on to each other, but this does not happen everytime so maybe sometimes I just don't apply it well. Usually it looks good.

The brush is good and easy to use but maybe it would work better if they improved it a little bit so the eyelashes would be more separated from each other.

The product is not hard to remove.

This mascara attracted my attention because of the design and the name "miss manga", I love manga and huge eyelashes :3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2014 5:38:00 AM More reviews by yoyocanary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I find that this mascara makes my lashes look longer, thicker, and fluttery while maintaining good separation. It doesn't flake or smudge on me, and it's easy to remove. I have purchased several tubes, and I will probably continue to do so. The wand takes a bit of practice at first, but it's pretty easy to get the hang of it. I do wish the wand was just the tiniest bit sturdier as I don't see the benefits of the wand bending so much -- seems more like the formula giving me nice results, not the wand, and on days that I need to be quick with my makeup I'd rather have a wand that isn't bending this way and that on me (it's pretty easy to get mascara all over your face with this one: it requires careful, practiced application).

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2014 11:36:00 AM More reviews by napadula91

I'll finish the product, but I wont repurchase. The packaging is adorable! The formula is too dry for my liking and I absolutely hate the applicator. It's way too flimsy for me. I dont see any difference with my lashes than with any other mascara I've used.