L'Oreal Miss Manga

3.6

Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Steareth 2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Panthenol, Silica, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, May Contain (+/-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Mica

I am blessed with long lashes so I don't use mascara very often. This mascara worked very well for me, the brush kept my lashes from sticking and it lasted all night with no issues at all. The packaging was a bit bulky so it takes up a bit too much precious real estate in my make up bag, but I still take it with me when I travel. Over all a solid product which doesn't let me down

on 5/25/2015 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think packaging got me here. It is one of the products I regret buying, sadly, and I have struggled to make use of this product. The wand is horrible and the mascara just clumps like crazy. L'Oreal usually have fabulous mascaras, but this was definitely miss for me.

on 5/25/2015 11:30:00 PM

Best Drugstore Maskara ever...JUst love it..<3

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I used this today. And I liked how it grasped my lower lashes like it claims to. And it doesn't have a dumb, bulky applicator that does nothing productive. I'm happy with it so far.

on 5/23/2015 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I just finished up my tube of this and LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

This has to be one of the best drugstore mascara's I have ever used!

Little to zero clumpingno flaking,no hard,cakey or spidery lashes at all...this has given me nothing but excellent volume & thick looking lashes!

Over the past few months I have even been asked many times if I was wearing fake eyelashes when I wasn't lol This is simply a amazing mascara & the pink & black packaging is cute too!!!!<3

100% repurchase!!!!!

on 5/22/2015 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

bought this a few months ago. it's a bit of a dry formula so it looked a bit clumpy on my lashes. also, once it dried on my lashes they felt crunchy and were weighed down :(
it made my lashes look very short, but the volume was there.... idk i was expecting more!

im gonna stick to the physicians formula cat eye mascara, it gives me length and volume. and it doesn't crustify my lashes!

on 5/20/2015 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I use falsies, so it doesn't really matter whether a mascara lengthens, volumizes, or what have you. I wear black mascara to help darken the falsies. However, on occasion I wear mascara alone if I don't have anywhere to go.

The L'oreal mascaras have never disappointed me when I wore it without falsies. My lashes are 1000x better than my natural ones, and mascaras have to constantly be replaced so it's good that a person pays less then $10 for something he or she will throw out in less than 6 months!

I recommend drugstore mascaras 99.9%!

on 5/20/2015 9:22:00 AM

I had high hopes for this one as I love lonog, heavy lashes almost like fake ones. But from the first coat this was a mess and I blame it on the brush. It is that type of brush that looks like plastic and not the classic one. They have never worked for me.. but I was a shopping victim and bought it without even realizing it, so it's my fault.

Some people claim the formula is good and the price wasn't exactly ideal, mostly because is a new mascara for Loreal. So I will try it again with another brush (more classic). And see how it turns out. But just because I want to save my hard earned dollars on this fail.

I do not recommend this product, is a hit or miss and its kind of a risk for the price.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I loved this mascara. Definitely worth a try for any newbies.

on 5/19/2015 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is the 1st day I'm wearing it after buying yesterday and it feels like a 4 month old mascara. The brush is not just flexible, it's Flimsy with a capital F. The formula is horribly cakey and dry on my lashes, virtually no help and flakes off very easily. If it's not flaking off, it's sitting on my lashes and looks like black colored chunky peanut butter. Returning/exchanging it this week. Bleh.

Popular Mascaras