October 25, 2014 | 1213 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Miss Manga

rated 3 of 5 on 10/25/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by mistyxrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I watch anime, so my interest was definitely piqued when I saw this. That, and because it had a pretty pink colour on the tube.

I tried to really like this mascara, but I couldn't get it to work for my eyelashes. I have long, straight eyelashes. It was just too clumpy and didn't do anything special for me. I usually like layering a lengthening mascara on top of any volume mascaras I apply - but it just became a mess. Removing it wasn't as easy either. Personally, I don't think Miss Manga is the appropriate name for this mascara, as there are other mascaras that can give you the manga-eye effect.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by ilikejuice

I read so many reviews about how amazing this mascara was, so I gave in and decided to buy yet another mascara that I hoped would fulfill my mascara fantasies. Unfortunately, this is one of the worst mascaras I have ever used. I don't know what other women are doing to not get clumps, but I've had clumps since the first day I opened it, no length, and volume out of default because it's clumping.. I've tried applying it using all the different techniques I can think of and it's just not worth it anymore. I'm so sad I wasted time and money on this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by amourx3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For years I purchased high end mascaras like Shiseido, Lancome, MUFE, Clinique, Urban Decay, etc. Then I went on a budget binge and tried tons of drugstore mascaras...everything was disappointing until I tried Miss Manga! I have straight, long Asian eyelashes with oily eyelids and this holds a curl and does NOT smudge at all! I have the blackest black waterproof version. It is fantastic and I will continue repurchasing this. I'm so happy!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 5:07:00 AM More reviews by BeautifulBlueX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is probably the best Mascara I've ever bought, and the 1st time I've actually tried L'oreal mascaras. At 1st I thought I had made a mistake by buying it cuz it was waterproof and that usually means less volume, ugh! But it was by far less volume, it did what it said, it made my very long natural lashes go super long. It looked like I was wearing false ones. I would recommend it to people that like the look of big open lots-a volume, bold, eye look lashes. Plus, it goes very well on bottom ones too... and another great thing, it goes well with sexy smokey eyes. Can't complain! If you have eyes like me that are like "Look at me", open and ready for anything then this is the Right product for you.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2014 1:02:00 AM More reviews by MmmQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

When it comes to mascaras, I tend to try a whole bunch until I find one I really like and then stay with it for awhile, then repeat. I was using Loreal butterfly and it was okay, but I bought this one (mainly for the name and packaging) just to try. I haven't found another mascara that I liked this much in a long time. It is comparable (IMO) to Covergirl lash blast, which is an old favorite of mine. The formula is very nice, more dry than wet, and I did not experience any flaking. It can clump, but like any mascara I just wiggle the brush when applying and that fixes the problem. This mascara is pretty buildable and you can either go with a natural or fake eyelashes/done up look. It does back up what it claims with the volume, but with an eyelash curler and a couple applications, this can also be great for length. The brush is a bit big and can be cumbersome when trying to get into corners and reach every lash, but I make it work.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 6:11:00 PM More reviews by adi14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love how this mascara made my eyelashes look! I have long thin lashes and this mascara made them look fuller and they stood out nicely

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2014 6:11:00 PM More reviews by becktasm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ok, I'm normally a total mascara snob, and I really like this stuff. I was out of town visiting family and realized I forgot my mascara. So I stopped by CVS and got this, pretty much just because it was on an end cap and I liked the packaging. I wasn't expecting much, just something cheap to use for three days, but I have to say I'm impressed! Two months later and I still use it almost every day. It's very lengthening and decently volumizing. My only complaints are; the brush. I know it's meant to reach every corner, but it's just... floppy. I like to wiggle my mascara through my lashes and this brush does not make that easy. And the formula is so wet! I normally prefer a wetter formula to a drier one, but this takes far too long to dry. More often than not I end up with black smears below my brow. Fortunately, misplaced mascara is easy to remove! Overall, I'm very pleased.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 5:34:00 PM More reviews by Gusteliu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is without doubt the best mascara I have ever tried. And my favorites before were caroline herrera, dior and chanel. I simply can't believe that this cheap mascara outstanded them all!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2014 2:09:00 PM More reviews by misslunacy

The brush is annoying because it's bouncy (but prevents eye pokage), the coat seems thin which is good and bad, and it doesn't make my lashes pop as much as other mascaras. I like the title and the fact the packaging has metallic pink, but really this mascara is just okay.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by Meemiep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I guess it does give you manga eyes, as it clumps your lashes together like there's no tomorrow. There was no way I could "un-clump" my lashes, not even with a clean mascara wand. I don't mind when people can see that I'm wearing mascara, I usually put on quite some layers anyway, but this product isn't for me (especially not considering the price).
I like my lashes separated as well as long, thick and black.