October 1, 2014 | 1672 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Miss Manga

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 8:18:00 PM More reviews by machristeenie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara so much!!! It's very gentle on the eyes, and doesn't smudge for about 12 hours while out walking in the sun (I went to Columbus Zoo, Cedar Point and Kings Island wearing this mascara - just make sure to avoid water rides). I didn't notice any flaking either. It holds the curl, and adds volume and length to the lashes. I wasn't able to achieve the manga eyes with this mascara as advertised in pictures... but this mascara did give that "wow factor" to my eyes. That's more than enough for me :) It didn't clump on me, but I guess it depends on how you use it. If you love long, clumpy lashes - I think it's pretty doable with this formula.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2014 1:50:00 AM More reviews by Neelaaaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Okay I'm towards the end of my tube so I can definitely give a review knowing that I have tried this mascara every way possible. Curled and uncurled eyelashes (curled are always better :] ) with and without eyeliner etc.

This mascara like other Loreal mascaras is WET. like wet as in you need to give it time to dry before trying to blink hard and go about your makeup/morning routine because it with smmeeeear like no other when its still wet (duh)

I didn't really like it at first because it was so wet that it weighed down my fine eyelashes. That's when I realized I mightve had too much product. So if you buy this and dont like it right away, dont be afraid to clean the tip in between usage in fear of wasting product cause your simply wiping off the excess that wouldnt have been used otherwise.

I simply LOVE this mascara now that I've had it for a few months and it's had time to dry up a little from being exposed to oxygen. the formula is simply amazing at this point and my eyelashes literally look like the commercial. doey babydoll eyes is the result.

I dont know yet if I will repurchase maybe if I have a coupon. It's not HG status but it's definitely an amazing mascara. I might be a little bias since I've tried Benefit they're real and have never found anything worth comparing to since. I refuse to pay 20 on a tube of mascara though.

All in all, I feel like the technique you use to apply it will matter the most. ie. curling eyelashes,combing through,applying more than one coat, etc.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/28/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by hannahlovesmakeup1

While I was asleep my sisters went to go shop for some more makeup. When I woke up, they were back. I knew that we needed more mascara and at the time I was expecting that they bought more of L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes mascara because that was our HG mascara. Then they told me they wanted to try this instead. I put it on & it was so clumpy & flakey. I tried to make this work so many times but no. It gave length, but no separation. It worked for my sister as she doesn't have many lashes so it made them look nice and fluttery, but it's still not as good as voluminous million lashes. For those of you who like it, good on you but I'm gonna go purchase MY HG mascara :) xx

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2014 4:40:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great volume as promised but clumps, and FLAKES. I can deal with clumps by brushing it out but I think finding black flakes on my cheeks throughout the day gives a cheap "I just started using makeup" look. I didn't see any benefit to the flexy neck on the wand, but the taper on the brush allows me to get to the lashes in the inner corners. I like how its not a rubber brush too, as I feel its more gentle on lashes and doesn't rip them out.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2014 11:28:00 AM More reviews by cherrypeaches

Okay, so before I give this review just a disclaimer I am a huge fan of thick almost clumpy lashes I generally use L'oreal Voluminous in deepest black but after seeing the new commercial featuring Barbara Palvin I was sold to give Manga a try...wow what a huge disappointment. The product goes on quiet thin, more like an eyelash stain rather than an actual mascara and the brush is just god awful, it is incredibly flimsy and bendy which doesn't allow for proper product transfer and it also has the appearance of an old bent out of shape dried wand. This product would be okay in a bind...but I wont be finishing the tube or repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by jtbeautyx3

L'oreal mascaras never really fail me. I like this mascara because it separates and lengthens my lashes but it doesn't do much for my curl (no mascaras does except MUFE). As for the wow factor, this mascara didn't do it for me. It gets the job done but not something I would stay loyal to at the moment.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by pln315

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara turned out to be a bust. The formula started out very wet and clumpy, and after 3 weeks, it dried out. To go from one extreme to another in that short amount of time is ridiculous! And speaking of ridiculous...the flexible wand is just that. I didn't find that it benefits the product at all. You don't get much volume from this mascara; it's more of the lengthening type. Oh well, thought I'd give it a shot since I like to try different mascaras. I definitely won't be getting it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2014 11:10:00 AM More reviews by allbeautyincluded

its a very good mascara but its very difficult to remove it !!! With one coat i have a very good result !!!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by IridessaS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this mascara, but..
I have very thin and straight lashes and this mascara didn't help at all! It made them so clumpy, I was seriously considering to take all my eye makeup off and start from scratch! Maybe that's just the case for me, but I want volume for my lashes without clumps, I want them to be feathered out. It does add some volume, but not in a way I enjoy.
So I only used it once and I've now given it to my sister to try it out. I went back to my HG one, Max Factor 2000 calorie with the curved brush, which I've been using for more than a decade, every single day, after having tried almost every mascara out there..
Definitely a pass for me..

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by jlhorne

I was a little skeptical buying this product based on some reviews I had seen, but I really like this mascara. The flexible wand wasn't an issue for me like it is for some people. The length and volume I get from just one coat is amazing, however it's very easy to overdo it so you end up with a clumpy mess instead of nice volume. Be careful!

I noticed a teeny (but forgivable) bit of flaking throughout the day, and it came off easily enough. My only complaint (and this doesn't reflect on the product itself) is the availability. My local drugstores only sell this mascara in black or very black, which are both way too harsh on my fair skin. I had to order the black-brown shade on eBay, which I don't like doing for makeup. This is probably the only reason I wouldn't repurchase.