L'Oreal Miss Manga

3.6

Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Steareth 2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Panthenol, Silica, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, May Contain (+/-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Mica

on 7/28/2015 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really loved the concept of this mascara and the packaging is super cute, however this missed the mark for me. It flakes big time and the formula is quite dry. I trashed it--I can usually make mascaras work and stick with them but the flaking was too much for me. It does give you a "doll-eye" effect especially if you apply to the side of your lashes. The brush is a pretty cool shape, it just wasn't for me and I had to move on.

on 7/26/2015 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Just a bad mascara

on 7/21/2015 5:12:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I got limited edition shades teal and purple from ulta. After sale and coupon I got both for 8$ and change total. So essentially bogofree. The teal is vibrant the purple is a dark shade but visibly violet in the light of day. Like an eggplant shade. They are fun. The brush is flexible like maybelline mega plush. The scent is slightly rosey like most loreal mascaras. I think the formula is good this mascara is meant to bunch lashes together to look like manga characters and it does. After two coats it gets flaky but that's typical of most mascara. Loreal is not my favorite mascara but it definitely feels more like high end than other brands at drugstore level. I have a feeling their other company lancome shares some of their formulas. It's nice mascara I just prefer my hg Maybelline colossal. But since these are fun colors and I love trying new mascara I am happy. I would possibly repurchase in the future but have a mascara backup stash that could last 5 years...

on 7/20/2015 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This mascara is my favourite! My eyelashes are naturally black and this mascara provides them with incredible length and curl. This mascara is not waterproof but lasts all day without flaking or smudging. It also makes my eyes look larger. The brush is lightweight and is thickest at the base, becoming thinner at the tip which allows for the corner of my eyelashes to be coated without smudging or clumping. In fact, I have never had any clumping issues with this mascara. It is reasonably priced as well, especially considering the quality of the product. It has truly become a holy grail item for me and I will continue to repurchase it.

on 7/19/2015 6:32:00 AM

I don't like the look that this mascara gave me at all. I bought 2 because this was in sale. Normally, my lashes are pretty in other mascaras but this one made them clumpy. They were kind off 'disorganized' and my hairs were clumped together. I don't like it when mascaras claim to give volume and just clump them together. Also, there was no lengthening like I have seen in other mascaras. So, I will use it till it dries out but I won't buy it again.

on 7/19/2015 4:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this on special offer at my local drugstore as it had sold out of my usual maybelline mascara. I have averagely long lashes anyway but I wanted something a bit more dramatic as I often wear glasses and my eyes can look hidden behind them. Firstly I found the wand to be weird and too small, the mascara itself was very gloopy and sticky. When applied on my lashes it did slightly lengthen but the effect was too clumpy for me and as the day went on I got a lot of fallout and smudges. I will probably end up using it for a bit but I can see it being binned before it's run out fully.

on 7/18/2015 12:58:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

As a true mascara junkie I try everything even drugstore crap. Mascara is an addiction. This is a rarity I actually liked it! Curled perfectly and stayed all day!

This mascara is one for girls looking for the fake lash look. It is by far the most false lash creating mascara I have tried to date. It amps up volume and length and by one coat you have strong huge lashes. There are two cons with this mascara, 1) DONOT go overboard with the layering because it will go from fake lashes to spider lashes in seconds. 2) Sadly, this formula always gives me racoon eyes (mascara travels to under eye) and looks horrible. Which is why I would not repurchase. If you dont have this issue, this might be the best false lash mascara ever. Keep in mind it gives you chunky lashes not cleanly separated ones (if you like that look), Overall not going to repurchase due to the flaking issue and thats why I gave it such a low rating.

on 7/17/2015 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have straight medium length lashes and this mascara gives it crazy volume and length. They almost look fake but in a good way. The only thing I don't like is that it's like freaking GLUE! I have to curl my lashes AFTER I apply mascara because they don't hold a curl, but my lashes get stuck to the curling wand with this mascara. It might work mixed with another mascara. I have to physically remove them so my over all rating is more like a 3.5. It is also a great mascara for the lower lashes!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Product does the things I love- lengthens, holds a curl, makes my lashes look beautiful and dramatic! I love this mascara. I haven't had any trouble with the wand that people complain about. It's supposed to be flexible and move, but as long as I'm gentle with it it never moves on me and works just like a regular wand. The fact that it's advertised as flexible is pretty gimmicky- it honestly does nothing differently.
I always get a beautiful result with this mascara. It's perfect for dramatic eye looks and nights out. I love the packaging too. It's pretty and I like the hot pink. And the tube clicks shut when you twist it which is a very satisfying feeling. I will definitely repurchase!!!

Video Reviews & Tutorials