L'Oreal Miss Manga

3.6

Water, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Steareth 2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Panthenol, Silica, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, May Contain (+/-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Carmine (CI 75470), Mica

on 7/1/2015 7:17:00 AM

Amazing at first, huge dark lashes, it was actually what I swore would be my mascara for good. This didn't last unfortunately. After not even having it that long the brush got flattened out and the product was dry and all it did was clump. The first handful of uses yield great results, but this is fleeting and it becomes terrible after that.

on 6/30/2015 5:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I liked how this made the lashes look at the beginning, full of volume and added length. I didn't wear it every day, as the look can be a bit over the top for daily errands (for me, any way) but I was happy every time I used it - a few times a week. However... it dried very quickly. About the end of the second week it started flaking off and I had difficulty removing what was left. The lashes felt glued together and I noticed a difference in how they looked after application - all stuck together, the mascara would stick to them and dry really fast, could not build up with layers as trying to do that would lead to looking like I had a total of three-four big fat eyelashes. Didn't use it on the lower lash line, the formula felt 'too rich' for it. I had to throw it away, sadly. Low overall rating due to that issue.

on 6/28/2015 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This mascara is one of the best drugstore mascaras I've ever used! I have tried many other drugstore mascaras but none have curled and lengthened my lashes like this has. It stays on all day. I also really like the bendable brush. It allows me to get close to the root of my lashes without the pain haha! The only reason I gave it 4 lippies is that it seems to dry out quicker than other mascaras. However, the price is right so I don't mind having to buy more frequently.

on 6/26/2015 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This mascara is def a fave. Fairly dry formula and adds some length and thickness. Love it and will re purchase.

I'm honestly so sad that this mascara didn't work for me, because I absolutely adored the look it gave my lashes. As an avid reader of manga, the whole exaggerated lash effect this product claims to give is absolutely true - I felt so cute and girly with enormous manga-like dolly lashes. I was so excited to wear this every day, but, alas.

The only problem with this mascara is how badly it flakes. Even only one hour after I applied it, my undereye area was covered in little black speckles, whether I powdered or not. As much as I love this product, having to wipe away the flakes is just not something that I can see myself dealing with or having the patience for. Back to Ulta it goes.

Everything else about Miss Manga was perfect, hence my 4 lippie rating. Maybe in the near future I'll buy another tube and test it out, and I'll cross my fingers and pray that the flaking issue was just a fluke, or simply due to getting a bad tube initially. Interesting how this mascara seems to be such a hit or miss for so many people.

on 6/26/2015 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Hate it! The wand is a bendable and flimsy which I don't like at all. It doesn't hold on to my lashes and give volume or anything. It's clumpy and has a strong odor to it. Just wasn't impressed :/

on 6/22/2015 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I really like this mascara. It's one of the best drugstore mascaras out right now. It doesn't smear easily and dries quickly. I don't need a lot of coats for my lashes to look long and full. It's a good mascara for a good price.

I got this in the regular formula in black. I like the lengthening effect and volume it gives me, but it flakes off like other L'Oreal mascaras. I also got this in teal craze, which also flakes off, but it doesn't seem as bad.

I don't recommend this if you're wanting to wear it for a long period of time. If you do get this, I recommend trying the waterproof formula instead. I heard it's better than the regular one.

on 6/21/2015 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I got this one in the shade "black angel" non waterproof. This formula got so clumpy and thick after 1 week, the brush and application really sucks, and i hate the bendy wand because it gives me no control for applying it on. Rather than applying it from root to tip, i feel like im just layering crap on my lashes. Although it did make my lashes very thick, it had many clumps and my lashes felt heavy. I adored how dark this pigment was, and it was great at first. But after one week i just ended up hating it.

on 6/20/2015 10:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

A nice mascara and does the job, but I have had better mascaras. I hate the bulky packaging.

Popular Mascaras