February 1, 2015 | 1005 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Miss Manga

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2015 8:05:00 PM More reviews by KiaunaRenee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG mascara! Loreal telescopic and Miss Manga have been the best mascaras I have ever used! cute packaging, amazing brush, long lasting with no flakes! easily build length and volume without getting too clumpy even after 3 coats!
Definately worth a try. even if you have shorter lashes or want to put mascara on your bottom lashes, this is amazing

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2015 10:48:00 AM More reviews by dawndie23

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not too bad.....

This mascara definitely gave me volume and length. With a minimal makeup look, 2 coats was all I needed to frame my eyes nicely. I find with a more dramatic makeup look, I have to add another mascara to pump up the volume. Lately I have been using this mascara with Lorac's Pro mascara for the best results.

I got this in Blackest Black. The color is very intense. I do not like the wand however, it seems a little gimmicky to me. Product builds onto the tip of the wand and the wobbly application can become messy if you are in a rush and don't have a steady hand.

I don't experience any flaking with this mascara and it does last me a full 6-8 hours....I don't use waterproof mascara.

Overall, I like the results. I do wish this added more volume but I may try the newer version (Punky) to see if it address these issues.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2015 4:39:00 PM More reviews by msgreason

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! It makes my lashes look full and long. I apply 3 coats to top lashes and 2 coats to bottom lashes. Not bad for a drug store brand. I always reach for this product first. When I create a dramatic look I will apply this product (one coat) under the too faced better than sex mascara to make my eyes pop! (no false lashes needed). The downside is I use up the product quickly and it does dry fast because it is waterproof. I see no need for the bendable wand. Also after time only the tip of the wand gets product on it, even if you clean the wand, there is not an even distribution of product throughout the wand. I used this product up in 3 months, I do not wear make up everyday but I do several coats of product. I've had MAC mascaras with a longer product shelf life. I would purchase this product again if I can't get a hold of high end mascaras. The price isn't bad and the packaging is practical and durable.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2015 1:11:00 PM More reviews by tqluvmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really LOVE this mascara!!!!! I look like I have on false lashes and even my bottom lashes look long and I short bottom lashes!!!!!!!!!<3

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2015 10:08:00 AM More reviews by evgenian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara has a wand that bends, but I unless your eyelashes are made of concrete I can't see how a bending wand can do more.
The brush itself looks like a real old, almost dead christmas tree that has an uneven shape.
The formula is ok, but I find that if I apply more than two coats of it, it makes my eyelashes clumpy.
The price is ok but you can find MANY mascaras that are much better for the same price.
I don't know why I bought it, I guess I was curious about the bending wand but I've had it for seven months, I only used it for a week or so and it has been sitting in my drawer ever since (and I'm not the kind of person that has ten different mascaras, foundations etc).

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2015 6:53:00 PM More reviews by ChelcVWbug

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought Miss Manga when it first came out. It lengthens, but depending how you use the brush it tends to clump making them really hard to separate. Removing this mascara can be a pain in a butt but aren't they all.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2015 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Noisenoice

This is a review of the NEW MISS MANGA PUNKY mascara. I have had all of the mascaras in the world in the past few years what anyone only can imagine... The best ever for me was the L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black, won against all others on the market either drugstore or high end. Until now:) just used the last 3 days but makes my lashes even more incredible then the Telescopic! Lenghtens, volumizes, and so easy to use!only a minute or so and my lashes are dramatic,looking like having falsies on - even though I never needed to use any :) - but not in a clumpy way. And an extra: holds curls beautifully thorough the day. HG mascara of all times!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2015 1:58:00 PM More reviews by crystallw

I decided to try this mascara out as it was on sale. I had high hopes for this mascara, but after trying it out it didn't really live up to everything it was supposed to do.

It volumizes but it leaves my lashes kind of clumpy; I have to use a clean mascara wand to comb through them. It does give some length, but the formula is a little too wet for my thin lashes to hold up, which is a huge deal breaker for me. The wand is also a little flimsy, making it harder to control. I do like how it tapers off at the end though.

The one thing I love about this mascara is how it makes my bottom lashes look. It makes them super noticable and long and it really does make my eyes more open and "manga-like".

Overall, I think I'll be sticking to my Maybelline mascara after this tube is done.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2015 2:26:00 PM More reviews by girlingoldboots

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This mascara was a bit disappointing. While the color is good- a true black, the application was annoying and messy. I prefer a dramatic look, but this clumps and doesn't apply evenly. At first I chalked it up to being a new formula, thinking it would thicken a bit and be easier to work with. Even after curling my lashes and wiping the wand with a tissue, it seems like it coats a few lashes and leaves others bare. The wand it flexible, which I've never used before, so I'm not sure if that's part of the problem or not. It doesn't seem to flake off or irritate my eyes, which is a plus, but I can't be spending ten minutes trying to get clumps out of my mascara every morning.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2015 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Banjos

I really did not plan to buy this due to so many bad reviews but saw it on sale. The mascara itself is about average; it does a decent job of volume and length but leaves lashes a little stiff if that is a problem for you. I have gotten no smudging and minimal flaking. The 'flexible' wand is just a gimmick because it handles just like any other wand. I did use a wire cutter to cut off about 1/4" of the tip of the brush where so much product would glob on. This really helped a great deal and will allow me to use up the tube. I am still looking for my HG mascara as I find mascaras must be a big challenge to manufacturers to get it right.