February 28, 2015 | 1527 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Miss Manga

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2015 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Ivium

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I'm really pleased and now I'm at my second L'Oreal Miss Manga - Black Angel.. My eyelashes are medium to long but they're kind of straight, so I need a little volume and L'Oreal Miss Manga definitely gives the extra volume that I want.. The colour is really black and the outcome is really noticeable without that much effort.. In addition, it adds some length but the main advantage is the volume for sure.. Plus, it's really easy to remove it in comparison to other mascaras that I have tried.. In general, it's one of the best mascaras that I've tried so far and I definitely recommend it, as I'll be using it till it dries out and buy a new one!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2015 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Salbee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm on my 3rd Miss Manga in Black. It suits me down to the ground. I have read the other reviews and I haven't had the bad experiences some have. It lengthens amazingly, is glossy and doesn't flake or clump if I apply each coat quickly. It is still full on at the end of the day and washes off very easily. It doesn't have a nasty smell like some and I've suffered no irritation. I'm wondering if gals with oily skin or oily makeup are having the problems with it coming off on their eyelids...? Just a thought as my skin is not at all oily and I wear oil free makeup and I get no smudging. I bought this because a friend told me it was the closest thing to Lancome's Doll Eyes, and I think I actually prefer Miss Manga because it is such good value.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2015 11:34:00 PM More reviews by RosyBloom

I purchased this mascara lusting after thick and beautiful eyelashes, and although this did give them volume and a bit of length, the formula was very dry and created a feathery look, which wasn't the most flattering. There are so many great drug store mascara's out there (try L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara for super long lashes or Rimmel Volume Flash for thick lashes) so I would hold off on purchasing this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2015 5:20:00 PM More reviews by zbyagmur

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara with really high expectations. I love extremely long lashes and the name Miss Manga for me refers to a very strong statement. The result is yes, it extends the lashes but not as much as I expected. Besides I think the wand being flexible is not a very good idea, cause it is difficult to get used to. The first few times I made both my eye lids black because of it. In the beginning it was also too liquid, and was easily running during application. Now that it has lost its excessive fluidity, it is easier to apply but also the final look is a bit clumpy for me. In the end, it is a good mascara that does the job but I think I'd rather try other mascaras.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2015 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Clogx

I bought the Mega Volume Punky Black version of this and I'm so disappointed in it. It clumps my eyelashes together, it just seems so wet(?), and when I remove my mascara it pulls my lashes out. Definitely going to ditch this! :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2015 2:28:00 AM More reviews by ReenOma

This mascara really blew my mind. It gave me SO MUCH length. It's almost unbelievable.

However, it doesn't add much volume, but it does give some thickness.
IT CAN get a little clumpy, but for me, it does not flake at all.
The "flexible" wand is also completely useless.

But this mascara gives me so much length and gives me no real trouble with clumping and flaking, I will keep repurchasing this for sure!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2015 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Farhangee

i have tried just about every single mascara on the market...literally, and this is probably one of the worst.

i reached for this a 4th time after giving up on it a few weeks ago because some mascaras get better with use, i decided to give this the benefit of the doubt and one more shot.

still failed.

its VERY CLUMPY, it flakes as your doing multiple coats and the brush isn't great. i bought it because i wanted to try something new and in brown since i always reach for the blackest black. although i have very long lashes to begin with, this mascara makes me look tired/drunk overtime i use it...i only know this because overtime i wear it, my boyfriend asks me if i went out drinking the night before. smdh lol

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2015 11:32:00 PM More reviews by HeatheretteRapelye

Note: this is not user error i am a professional makeup artist!

I do not write bad reviews, i try and always explain what i feel the pros and cons of each product is, however the only pro to this product is its packaging. very cute yes, however this product was the death of my eyelashes.

this product in only one use did these things:
* weighed down my eyelashes, they lost all curl and went straight.
* formed a rock like barrier on my lashes that crumbled off when attempted to remove WITH eye makeup remover.
* whilst crumbling off many lashes came off with it while others snapped off.....
* my eyes and the surrounding areas have been irritated red swollen and puffy since use its now three days later, as well as my now short/ balding eyelashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2015 11:56:00 AM More reviews by DewDropp

This has easily became one of my favourite mascara ever! It lengthens my lashes really well and it doesn't really smudge or flake. Its not waterproof but its really long lasting and that's really good because i feel like waterproof mascaras are uncomfortable for me plus Miss Manga is so easy to wash off. I cant leave the house without applying it anymore. The packaging is really cute, however i would rather if the pink was a white colour so it would look more like ah manga? I like that it has a flat side so it doesn't roll off and fall xD

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2015 2:38:00 PM More reviews by msmocha30

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in the color black brown. This is some messy mascara. It did not give me the most "Miss Manga" look as promised. Buildable coverage? Um, yea if you like clumps on your eyes! The brush, ugh, the brush. Yea, its flexible, but it does not reach hard to reach lashes.

2/14/15 - I added photos to my page. FIrst pic is the brush as soon as you take it out of the tube. Pic 2 is after I wipe the mascara off to start clean and Pic 3 is after I stick it back in the tube to start fresh.