December 20, 2014 | 1222 users online

Eye Shadow - Jordana - Color Effects Creamy Vanilla

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My HG eyeshadow for more than two years now . I use it almost everyday over Garnier concealer (which I use as primer as I have rather dry eyelids ) and heightens , conceals , perfects my deep -set eyes to perfect very very natural canvas as it preps them for eyemake or just looks great on its own , blends like magic ..I have reviewed other Jordana eyeshadows in details.I absloutely love them all .

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2014 8:41:00 AM More reviews by SuperSkin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought several jordana products about 3 months ago & this is the one I still use daily. I use this on my eye lid & love it. I tend to be a little dark around my eyes & this lightens them up in a natural way. At first i used it on my brow bone but it was too dark for that. Now i just use it on my eye lid & love what it does to my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

For a couple of dollars, this eyeshadow is pretty amazing. It's more matte than MAC Vanilla, and does come across a little chalky -- but it is great for an overall wash or as a transition shade. I'm so impressed with these little Jordana eyeshadows. I have a similar color in Lorac and yes Lorac is buttery and beautiful, but this Creamy Vanilla is the exact same color and works almost the same.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2013 10:12:00 AM More reviews by josiecat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up on a whim, thinking that it probably wouldn't be very good since it was so inexpensive. I love matte beige shadows since I don't wear a lot of makeup and I like a very natural look. I have been pleasantly surprised with this eye shadow. It is more pigmented than many high end brands. You don't have to use a ton of the product to get decent coverage. It doesn't crease or look ashy.
I went out and bought another one and I will continue to repurchase this as long as they keep offering it.