November 26, 2014 | 1033 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - 12 Hour Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2014 2:05:00 PM More reviews by kileylovescake

For a pencil liner...this stuff is fabulous! Super creamy, pigmented, and long lasting. It's more of a cream liner in a pencil format.

I love to use it and smudge it for a smoky look, but I can also achieve a nice sized upper/lower line with it (if sharpened!).

Great for tight-lining and water-lining, but it is VERY creamy so...I always get it in my eyes somehow.

Only con- sharpening! It's so, so creamy that sharpening it makes a huge mess out of my sharpener and I have to waste lots of product to get it into a point. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2014 10:35:00 AM More reviews by 4tee1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love these liners, they stay on all day etc. I wear it every day in one color or another. But the previous reviewer brought up an interesting thought. Last night I put my contacts in and noticed a film (like they were dirty or old and it was only the second time I had worn that pair). Took them out and tried to get it off and it wouldn't come off! I thought I had gotten a bad pair but this explains it all. I was wearing this eye liner when I put my contacts in last night. UGH!!! I won't be wearing it with my contacts anymore so one lippie off!! Film = bad

rated 3 of 5 on 10/6/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Brimarie6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Initially I loved the look of this eyeliner and the price. I got the espresso color, and it was very pigmented on my waterline. Unfortunately I had some issues with the eyeliner coating my contacts and creating a blurry film. I kept having to take my contacts out and unsuccessfully try to remove the film. The film is borderline permanent, because its so difficult to remove. Maybe the eyeliner is safe for non contact lens wearers, but if you wear contacts you've been warned!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by controlj8

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best beauty find !!! If you pay more then 2.99 you are getting ripped off. Gives you a smooth rich line. I've only used expresso ( can't live with out ) and black and they are both excellent. As far as sharpening goes I use a sharpen from another product that has a sharpener inside it's cap (Elf brand eyeliner). This gives a perfect point every time. Alas! with all soft pencils they wear out quickly so I will be stocking up.
It really lasts 12 hours or more. LOVE IT!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by NicoIcon999

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this liner in espresso and the purple. I find the formula of these two a little different. Espresso is great. It's a rich brown. I have no complaints with the performance. Lasts all day and is very easy to apply. I've been tight lining my eyes with this every day for weeks and it puts my other liners to shame. The purple however is less impressive. It's not easily recognizable as purple. Looks a lot darker. Almost black. And it doesn't last as long as the espresso. I did experience purple running in the corner of my eye while the espresso holds up. In both cases, these liners need to be sharpened for every use and applied with light pressure or else it clumps in lashes. I paid under $4 at Walgreens.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 5:46:00 AM More reviews by beastandthebeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I hated this first, but then I learned how to use it. Some pointers:
- I keep this in my fridge, and find it easier to apply and sharpen when its cold.
- Do not press hard when applying, because it will clump into lashes and skip. Use a very light hand.
-Needs to be sharpend frequently, so keep backups.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2014 9:25:00 PM More reviews by laraheartsmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

THIS STUFF IS FANTASTIC. If you're still paying $20 for UD pencils, you need to try these. For $2, they're just as creamy and pigmented as the expensive stuff. Seriously, my HG eyeliner. They're hard to find, but I get them at my local Walgreens.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2014 6:02:00 AM More reviews by Sugarnspice28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Living in the UK we do not access to brands such as Jordana, after rave reviews I ordered a few items from Jordana and decided to test one of the eyeliners in Purple fix. It's ok but has far to much glitter in it for my liking. It does stay in place on oily eyelids, on its own for about 3-4 hours but longer when used on top of a primer/eye shadow combo. I used it in my waterline to and it was OK. Good pencil but a lot of other brands have the same colour and performance.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by MadchenRogue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Jordana let me say I Love you, but this product failed. it failed as bas as rimmel scandalous waterproof eyeliner : it smears like no tomorrow. avoid :(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by Alliecat333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

She endlessly wanders the dim isles of the corner drugstore searching for the blackest of black. Oh man she wonders Is there anything out here that will help me achieve the elusive perfect cat eye. Not only that , but one that will result in rich color and long wearing ? Yes, yes there is, and it's by Jordana. I have never came across an eye liner that applies blackest of the black and doesn't budge. Swiping it across my hand the rich creaminess had me doubtful. No way can this last...I was wrong. I had to forcefully rub my hand swatch to even budge it. Removing it from my eye with a makeup wipe was a dream and it didn't streak across my satisfied face.
Pros: super creamy
Super black
Water-resistant
Long wear.

Cons: you have to sharpen it. ( this isn't a huge deal to me because it's so creamy I use my angled eyeliner brush sweep it across the pencil, then apply)

Going to pick up the beautiful colorful ones as well.
*update*
Been wearing this everyday and still completely satisfied. When wearing winged eyeliner with previous eyeliners, the wing would disappear/smear off by mid day. This stays put all day, this combined with jordana best lash, results in incredibly sexy eyes. Love this stuff. Easier to apply with the angled brush though than the pencil alone.

8 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No