April 19, 2014 | 1659 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - 12 Hour Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2014 11:34:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This review is for 01 Black Point.

I used this on my upper lid and it started to fade after 5 hours. After about 7 you could see it smudging a bit and I don't have oily lids. Nice, dark color payoff though.

Overall, it's not awful it just doesn't seem to last 12 hours. Since there are better options out there at reasonable prices, I won't be repurchasing. Still love Jordana though!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 4:56:00 PM More reviews by SStar777

I love these eyeliner so much that not only I bougth all six shades that they come in but also purchased extra of each shade to stock them up. Awesome, just get them!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by MagnoliaState

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in brown and black (I can't remember exact names - espresso maybe?) I LOVE for tightlinging and doing my water line. It is perfect! Does not budge! It is very creamy and soft and doesn't hurt and applies easily. The point is a little too blunt for like a wing or something you need precision for. I don't do a lot of eyeliner looks though so maybe someone with more practice could. Can't say enough about how much I love this though!!! And it was like $2 or $3 - gotta love that!

Edit: taking off a lippie - hard to sharpen

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Vaintelle

This is my HG eyeliner. I love the idea of a liquid eyeliner in the form of a pencil- it's so convenient and easy to use! I bought the eyeliner in Point Black (I had to visit Walgreen a couple of times because Point Black gets sold out really fast) and it's absolutely amazing! The formula is so creamy and stays on my eyelid without smudging! I can also use it on my waterline and the eyeliner doesn't bleed out! My only complain is that the eyeliner finishes up in about 2 weeks (I wore it daily though) so I usually have to stock up on them. To create a perfectly winged eyeliner, I first apply the liquid eyeliner pencil on my eyes and outline it with Jordana Fabuliner for that bold, dramatic look. I would recommend this eyeliner to everyone! Jordana's liquid eyeliner pencil is even better than my HE eyeliners, which I won't be buying anymore. And the price- holy fudge, you can't beat that! Only $4 for this drugstore gem!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 11:46:00 PM More reviews by stream27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm really impressed with the lasting power of these pencils. The outside corners of my eyes water badly, especially in cold winter wind, so I usually avoid putting any product on my lower lashline because it always smudges in the corner and makes it look unfinished. However, today I was able to get a full 14 hours wear on the bottom lashline without any corner smudging. This is more than I can say for any of the UD pencils I've tried, which cost about 10 times more. The colours are also insanely pigmented. The purple is one of the only true purple liners that goes on boldly and doesn't turn muddy, and the light aqua one is really incredible pigmentation-wise.

There are a couple of cons with this liner, but I can deal with them. I too wear contacts and if I use this on my waterline, it makes my lenses cloudy. Also, I'm not a fan of pencils you have to sharpen, as it's messy and wastes product. However, as these are so inexpensive, it's not a big deal like it is with more expensive pencils (ya hear me, UD?).

There's not a huge range of colours, but each is quite different from the next and can be used to create totally different looks, unlike some companies that have 6 or seven shades of the same colour that look very similar or identical once applied. I have all the coloured versions of these pencils, now I just need the regular black one.

Fun fact, though it's not an intended use at all, these also make fantastic weird coloured lipsticks. I was in need of a metallic green lip once and didn't want to spend an arm and a leg on a good lipstick in a colour I would only use once, so I exfoliated, applied the eyeliner all over my lips, let set for a minutes, topped with a balm and clear gloss, and it actually lasted amazingly well.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 5:51:00 AM More reviews by mmmgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Jordana is killing it lately. I bought charcoal definition, espresso, and aqua. I was looking to dupe my MAC phone number eye kohl (doesn't last more than 1 hour! but a unique non-blue grey), and charcoal definition far exceeded my expectations. Seriously, I had been willing to pay Nars or Burberry prices to dupe phone number, but I could not find a match anywhere. Well, this inexpensive liner goes on more pigmented, smoother, and has a prettier shimmer. It's gorgeous! And it lasts!
The only caveat is that I can't get it to show up all that well on my waterline, but since I rarely put in any effort to do so, I don't care. Also, I wear contacts and have sensitive eyes. Yes, this is mildly irritating, but I haven't found anything that doesn't do that. It's still way better than some other liners that burn like fire and cause bloodshot eyes. Overall, I love this liner! Noticed that they had tons of charcoal while the other colors are selling out. That's all good, 'cause I'm going to stock up!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Gretalin

Best water liner ever!!! OMG I cannot stop talking about this amazing little magic pen! Glides on like a dream and most importantly-- IT STAYS ALL DAY!!! I only use it on my upper water line. Nothing stays on my water line except this one!!! I love it even more than my two urban decay pencil. Girls, don't waste your money on urban decay or other high end brand, buy this instead!!!! I already own 4 backups!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2014 10:44:00 AM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bad for contact lense wearers. Made my contacts really blurry. I did use on my waterline. Too bad as this is such a good price.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by jessamay

I recently read on MUA that some folks recommended this pencil for a question from a nubie with eye liner. That question could have come from me. I have never really worn it and I am very bad at applying it (the two go together). To top it off, I have wrinkly skin by my lash line so it is hard to apply well. I got this eye liner in charcol definition at Walgreens and it is a fantastic eye liner for beginners. Totally soft and easy to apply. I cannot believe other pencil eye liners don't apply like this. I can smudge it or not. Just a great product and for SO cheap. My only complaint and why it got 4 lippies is that charcol is just way too sparkly for my crepy eyes. I little sheen would be fine but it is high sheen and may even have some sparkle in it as it seems that sparkly. I will go back and get the black and brown ASAP. It is too bad about the grey - I would have loved it if it was not so reflective but if you like that - then it is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by stylinyuja99

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best black eyeliner! Performs just like the Milani or Urban Decay eyeliner, goes on so soft and buttery and jet black... And only costs $3!! Find them at Walgreens.