October 25, 2014 | 1750 users online

Styling Products - Got 2 Be - Sexy Voluptuous Volume Spray Mousse

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2014 8:12:00 PM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is a pretty mediocre product. I like the idea of a spray mousse, it just makes it easier to focus the product where you want it. But this just doesn't do that great of a job of giving me lift at the roots where I need it, and it makes my hair feel heavy, dirty and weighed down. I have tried varying the amount of product I spray on, and how damp my hair is when I apply it. Nothing really makes it work for me. Would certainly not buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by deadonarrivals

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

NO! NO, GIRLS DO NOT GET THIS. I used this once and returned it right after using it. This is such a flop. I was originally going to pick up the Sexy Hair Concepts Pump Spray Mousse but thas is $19.99 and Got2be's version is only $3.99. Both products look the same as in packaging and claim to do the same which is give volume at the roots. My hair is naturally very thick but it is shaped like a bell. The bottom is so weighed down because I have long hair which makes my root area flat looking. I followed the directions. I used this on damp hair. I sprayed the product into my hands and worked it into my roots. I blowed dried my hair by flipping it upside down as well as pulling the roots up with my fingers and zapping the heat in that area. This actually made my hair flat. It actually tamed my natural volume down considerably. it also made my hair feel coated. It felt soft but I could feel this layer of coating over my strands. It also made my roots appear kind of greasy. I only used a ping pong sized amount which seemed ideal for my hair length. By day two, my hair appeared knotty, stringy and very greasy at the roots and that never happens since I have extremely dry hair and scalp. I couldn't wait to wash my hair again to get this crap out. BAD STUFF.