Sibu Beauty Face and Body Bar

4.2

on 11/27/2014 2:13:00 AM

I've been using this for over two years. This is a must have skin care products. Buy on Black Friday sale for a year supply plus. I always have compliment about my skin from others!

on 9/28/2014 11:23:00 AM

This is HG for me. I have never been able to use soap for my face as it is either too drying or makes me break out. This is perfect. I use it in the morning alone and in the evening after cleansing first with grape seed oil. This takes off the rest of my make up and works well with my toner and moisturizer. For people who say it is drying, I think they may be lathering too much. I use it quickly and rinse off. I am so happy I found this! In one week my skin is clearer and feels cleaner. I was having some irritating minor hormonal break outs during the summer, and this has been wonderful.

on 7/25/2014 1:34:00 PM

Uhhh, I could buy a bar of soap from Walmart with better effects. Made my skin feel tight and dry and helped with nothing. I was super excited to try it, but sadly let down by it actually exacerbating my issues. This is literally a bar of soap filled with abrasive particles (like apricot). Such a useless product.

on 3/15/2014 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My skin seems to love products with sea buckthorn oil, so I just had to give this soap a try. It lathers really well and makes my skin feel fresh and clean. It also seems to help heal breakouts really fast. The only negative is it is sooooooo drying. My face feels absolutely parched after I use it. I also use their moisturizing lotion, but it's just not enough. I always need to add something else for my face to feel comfortable (like a drop or 2 of oil). I'll reserve this for when my skin is broken out. I can imagine it being really useful for summer, but I just can't use it as a daily cleanser.

on 9/2/2013 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use Sibu's bar soap on my face and body. It cleans well without stripping and does not irritate my sensitive skin. To me, this has a mild citrus/ivory soap smell to it. It lathers good and washes away only leaving soft skin behind. My husband likes it too!

I loooove this bar soap. I have repurchased it a few times. I love that it gives a good clean fealing without feeling tight. I love the way it smells (like a citrusy berry scent). It will last you a good while because you don't need much to work in a good lather.