August 21, 2014 | 1877 users online

Cleansers - Sibu Beauty Face and Body Bar

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 7/25/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by SummerDay89

Uhhh, I could buy a bar of soap from Walmart with better effects. Made my skin feel tight and dry and helped with nothing. I was super excited to try it, but sadly let down by it actually exacerbating my issues. This is literally a bar of soap filled with abrasive particles (like apricot). Such a useless product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Missy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My skin seems to love products with sea buckthorn oil, so I just had to give this soap a try. It lathers really well and makes my skin feel fresh and clean. It also seems to help heal breakouts really fast. The only negative is it is sooooooo drying. My face feels absolutely parched after I use it. I also use their moisturizing lotion, but it's just not enough. I always need to add something else for my face to feel comfortable (like a drop or 2 of oil). I'll reserve this for when my skin is broken out. I can imagine it being really useful for summer, but I just can't use it as a daily cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by pulidobl

I use Sibu's bar soap on my face and body. It cleans well without stripping and does not irritate my sensitive skin. To me, this has a mild citrus/ivory soap smell to it. It lathers good and washes away only leaving soft skin behind. My husband likes it too!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by alexandrascar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loooove this bar soap. I have repurchased it a few times. I love that it gives a good clean fealing without feeling tight. I love the way it smells (like a citrusy berry scent). It will last you a good while because you don't need much to work in a good lather.