April 19, 2014 | 1756 users online

Moisturizers - Simple - Hydrating Light Mositurizer

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 11:52:00 PM More reviews by katiekatie1010

Out of the many (MANY!) moisturizes I have used, this is in my top 5, and I would repurchase this again, but not immediately. I'm still on the search for my HG moisturizer.

Reasons this just isn't HG material:
1. While it didn't break me out, it didn't do much for my skin tone or texture.
2. This is fine in terms of moisture when it comes to those humid Texas summers when my combo skin doesn't need much, but in the wintertime it just doesn't cut it. The past few weeks my skin has been dry and tight. I feel like I'm losing the battle against the cold.
3. This takes awhile to sink into the skin, so if you slap this on in a hurry and run out the door, you'll be halfway to work by the time you realize you need to put more on.
4. There are minute glitter particles in this, and honestly, that's the biggest turnoff for me, especially since I don't equate glitter to sensitive skincare. It doesn't seem to be harming my skin, but I do wonder how much better it would be for my skin if the glitter wasn't there.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by leahmarie365

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this product. I normally have oily, acne-prone skin and I need a light moisturizer that still keeps my skin nice.I use this twice a day and it doesn't break me out and it keeps my skin healthy looking. They give you a good amount in one bottle and it is for a reasonable price. It is pretty much full of natural products, though it isn't totally natural. I will definitely be purchasing this again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2013 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Ciara444

I was so dissapointed with this product. When i opened it i placed half a pea sized amount on the back of my hand just to see what it was like and i immediately noticed my hand was glittering ( it was a nightmare to get off my face). If you are like me and hate glittery foundations and creams etc dont buy this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 8:06:00 PM More reviews by hellokatie1618

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is great for oily and sensitive skin. There are no fragrances and it doesn't feel oily either. Simple is a great brand for those of your who just want something, well.. simple.