October 20, 2014 | 1062 users online

Eye Shadow - Yves Saint Laurent - Ombres Quadrilumieres #2 Lavender

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2007 10:28:00 AM More reviews by blueberryk

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the packaging!!! It was the main reason why i bought this shadows( not the best reason to buy something - i know ),and even more-i'm not a big eye shadow user at all(!!!). But i did a right thing: fourtunatly all colors in the box are suits me (and works together very well). i would not buy them again because in my case they will lasts forever, but will put yes in rating because they are great ! ! !

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2003 5:25:00 PM More reviews by ctgv7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this eyeshadow compact. I was nervous about the colors at first (one of the color was orange.... who wears orange e/s???), but my goodness, these eyeshadows are by far the best ones I have ever had. I truely believe Chanel, Dior, and Stila just don't compare. The e/s felt like silk against my eyelids and the they were so rich in pigment!

The compact comes with a high price tag, but you only need to use a little because it is so rich in pigment. When you take that into account, I think these e/s comes out about the same price as most other department store brands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2002 5:23:00 PM More reviews by ikky

I love this quad. This quad has warm colors of a golden green, orange sheen, brownish eggplant, and a golden beige. The SA told me that by mixing the orange and the beige I can get bronze. I love to line my lower eye with the golden green, and upper eye with brownish eggplant color. The colors are very sheer and it contains the most elegant shine. Haven't try them wet yet, but these can be used wet.

The amount you get for the $42 price tag is very little, but since I love it so much, I don't regret getting it a bit. Don't forget to check the pans inside before you get it, the one I got was not lined up very well and I had to go back to exchange for another one. continued >>