Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick - Fiend

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm a big fan of the revolution lipstick formula. It's so comfortable. Creamy and not drying, doesn't settle. However this color doesn't last on me as long as some of the others. It is very pretty though.

on 4/2/2015 12:05:00 AM

the perfect nude pink / washed out rose with neutral undertone that can suit many skintones.

insanely pigmented, creamy smooth texture, full coverage, has sheen finish and is long lasting.

this stays in my pro kit

on 9/1/2014 10:59:00 AM

this is my new favorite lipstick! the texture is amazing. Feels so soft on the lips! I like thats mate! Also, the color is gorgeous:)

on 8/31/2014 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this so much I'm tempted to get a backup already. It's a beautiful warmish medium pink, not as dark as I expected but so flattering, it just brightens my whole face. Opaque, shiny but not too glossy, and it wears for hours and fades evenly. I've had it on for about six hours so far without reapplying, and it's still looking pretty good, which is rare for me.

It doesn't bleed at all, which I think is down to the texture, it's creamy but not too soft or 'melty', it has a slightly sticky feel to it, but it doesn't actually get my hair stuck on it like a gloss would. I like the packaging, the cap seems pretty secure and it's metal so it shouldn't crack in permanent rotation in my bag.

I got mine here in Australia from lookfantastic, as a last minute choice to get a discount. It is my absolute fave of the three I ordered.

on 4/8/2014 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great lipstick that I think could work for a lot of different skin tones. I have very fair skin with cool undertones and this shade is a great shade, similar to my natural lip color but with a little more pink. I love the formula especially--it's super creamy and pigmented and it glides on the lips without clinging to dry skin or accentuating lines. It lasts about 3 hours on me and doesn't leave a stain when it wears off. I also love the sleek packaging, which looks really nice but is also practical and sturdy. Definitely a repurchase for me.

on 3/15/2014 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Super cute MLBB colour.
I've been searching for a MLBB colour forever, and i think i've found it. The UD website describes this as a muted rose. It's a pink that isn't too bright, too dark, or too light. It's perfect for my skin (I'm East Asian with fair skin)
This lipstick is VERY creamy and VERY pigmented. It glides on really nicely. it moisturizes your lips for the first two or three hours, and then it sets. By then my lips are a little dry, but I would've reapplied by then so it doesn't make much of a difference for me.
It terms of longevity, without eating or drinking it'll last about four or five hours. I don't use lipliner by the way. If i do eat or drink, it'll come off leaving a ring around my lips. Thankfully, it's a natural colour so it's not all too noticable.
The only thing I'm iffy about is the packaging. I'm not a big fan of the "dents" on the packaging, it takes away from how classy this lipstick should look. On the bright side, since it is reflective, the texture helps to mask ay fingerprints.
I'm probably going to repurchase this forever.

on 2/28/2014 5:47:00 PM

I have been searching for the perfect medium pink lippie that's neither too blue nor too orange. UD Fiend is that lippie!

I have very neutral fair skin (NC15 is too yellow, NC15 just a bit too pink), and this shade looks so beautiful against my skin, if I say so myself :)

The formula is very soft, creamy, and comfortable. There is a slight moist sheen when first applied; after eating/drinking it show up as more of a matte finish, but the color is still definitely there. Seemed to last 3-4 hours on my lips before reapplying became necessary. The color and formula is beautiful on it's own, but I've also paired it with Stila lipgloss in Kitten, and loved the effect.

I don't notice any discernible fragrance or taste to the product, though to be honest I'm all about the color--when I find a shade that works so well for me, I'm not about to be put off by scent/taste unless it is something really obnoxious.

One final note--even my hubby (who NEVER notices my MU) commented on how nice my lipstick looked when I first wore this. Given how generally non-opinionated and uninterested as he is about about my makeup, I think I definitely have a winner!

on 12/12/2013 2:03:00 PM

I love this lipstick and colour!! it's creamy and soft and makes my lips look fuller. It does lose the shine after drinking coffee etc and dries out a bit. But I just put lipgloss on top and it's fine. The colour is perfect for my NC 30 skintone. Its not too nude but not bright either. Just enough to give some colour to my face. I didn't even notice the colour at first when I was at Sephora but i'm sooo glad I tested it out and now it's my favorite! it's definitely a MLBB colour. I found Naked washed me out a bit so if you're looking for a pinky/rose colour but not too nude, Fiend is perfect!!

on 11/21/2013 6:41:00 AM

I purchased Fiend and Naked and while Naked is great for everyday, I LOVE Fiend! The color has the perfect amount of "pop" for my skin color which is about a shade down from fair. This stuff stays on, too. Love the texture, love the packaging! On me, it's a shade darker than Tarte's Glamazon "Pure". Love them both, but UD is always my fave when it comes to makeup (except for their mascara). Definitely, definitely will be buying UD Fiend again!

on 9/17/2013 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Love this lipstick, very nice shade!

Popular Lipsticks