August 1, 2014 | 1234 users online

Gels/Soaps - Chagrin Valley - Neem & Tea Tree

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Karlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I have 4c natural hair, and I did not like the stripped and stringy feeling that this gave to my hair. I combed through when the soap was in and after rinsing, and it felt as if my hair was weak and was going to break. I did use the ACV rinse afterward, which recovered a good feeling, but I would rather not feel that I was stripping my hair and then recovering it with the ACV rinse. I would heavily recommend the Terressentials shampoo for 4c natural hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by organicmoon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Really great soap from Chagrin Valley that also doubles as a shampoo bar. I recommend everyone who likes shampoo bars and homemade soaps to get this one. Not only has this helped clear up my face and back acne but it also helped get rid of my dandruff and sore scalp I developed last winter. My boyfriend enjoys it cause it smells like tea tree oil. You can't smell it after you rinsed your body and hair. If your looking to simplify your routine this bar is all you need. Really handy when at the gym. My scalp tends to be dry so I wouldn't use this everytime I wash my hair but I haven't had any problems. Would work well for oily scalps especially I think. Chagrin Valley Soaps has just amazing products and people may be surprised at the price of a bar but these are not the size of the ones you pick up at any store. These are almost 2x as big. The ingredients are listed beside each soap. Some are vegan and organic. They offer sample sizes so you can try several to see which ones you love.