Laura Mercier Spellbound

4.3

on 11/11/2013 7:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I like this product a lot, I used to always alternate between blush on my cheeks for work and bronzer when going out for the night. I never found that middle ground.

Well, here it is! I love love the colour, beautiful.. A quick swish in the morning and my cheekbones look amazing.. When I'm going out for the night a bit more then work amount on my cheeks, and a light dusting on my nose, forehead and jawline.

I do agree though, if you use to much, or don't blend your cheeks well if you've decided to use more you will look like a glitter bomb has gone off on you..Just remember, a little goes a long way.

Price is a bit steep, but if you intend to use it as much as I do, it's worth it.
100% buying again, this is an everyday product I cannot do without.

on 9/15/2013 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

As beautiful as this is, and as much as I wanted it, I tried it out and have to say I absolutely dislike it even though I'm a highlighter junkie.

Glitter is chunky, obvious, fallout-y (on your face? even worse) and the texture is gritty, not as soft as I thought. Color is very pretty but only in pan :( I wish I could like this but I'm not picking one up for myself. Please don't be sucked into the display/swatches online. It's juvenile for how it looks.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I was skeptical about purchasing the highlighter due to the price. I have a ton of MAC MSF's that are similar to this, and I just wasnt too sure if I would want another item so similar to others that I already have.
I am an NC42 in MAC and this just looks so stunning. It gives you just the right amount of highlight/shimmer and a little goes a very long way. There is so much product that I really dont think I will ever use all of it.

I apply it with my Sigma F25 or F35 just depending upon what parts of my face I want to highlight and how much I want to highlight. It gives your face the fresh/refreshed look.
I highly recommend this and am so glad I purchased it!