April 20, 2014 | 1313 users online

Lip Gloss - Urban Decay - Biker Lipgunk

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2009 3:47:00 AM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i decided to try this out so i bought a travel sized .11 oz on ebay for a couple of bucks. i deff would never of paid full price for this gloss (or any of them for that matter). its nice but not what i was hoping for. its really shimmery which is ok for me but not in a nude lip..its just kind of weird looking. the gloss is kind of sticky too. ill give it another shot w/ maybe a smokey eye next time. will update later.
UPDATE:
i LOVE this gloss! im changing the lippies to a 4. i discovered if i put B&BWs coconut truffle lipbalm under the gloss it makes the best nude lip ive ever seen (on myself). and it isnt as sticky when used in that manner. great stuff, i want more!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2008 8:44:00 PM More reviews by bluengold2007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

WAY WAY WAY too gunky for me. And not my color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2007 10:26:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not a big fan of this one. I don't find the silver-glitter-flecked beige-purple shade at all flattering, it's too sticky and the supposed blackberry scent is a lot closer to melted plastic. Eh.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2006 12:16:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite shade in my UD eyes and lips palette. Its a beigey/silvery muted neutral but loaded with glitter. I tend to mix this with Guys Love Betsy to give it a more pink color otherwise I slather on Lip Venom over top of it to make my lips look fuller. The only thing I don't like about this is the sweet taste of the gloss. I hate that! But not enough to not use it. Layering other glosses with it helps diminish the sweet taste. I will definately get this again after I run out of it in my palette.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2006 9:05:00 PM More reviews by MakeupISart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff looks okay on my PPP NW15 skin, as long as its not piled on. I don't even own this, my sister had it and I tried it, she does't want it anymore. I like the sparkles and the color is...well theres really not much color. My lips arent very pigmented and this didn't show up. Smells kind of musty, too. All in all, its okay if I were to put it over a nude lipstick to give it more of a glossy glow. Its kind of pretty, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2005 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Hanyougirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really liked This Lip Gunk, the flavor and scent were subtle, I can't really place them, but the shade of the gloss is fantastic! it's a light neutral beige with silver glitter. I use it with my other lip gunks as a sort of color adjuster, it mixes very well with the rest. also, the glitter is much nicer then that of Big Bang, where it felt like you had sand all over your lip gloss. I would definately buy this again!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/9/2005 11:06:00 PM More reviews by xostargirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I ended up with a mini version of this lipgloss when I bought some other UD stuff at Macys. I really wanted to like it, especially since it was free. But I ended up giving it to my 11 year old cousin (who, needless to say, loves it-- it actually looked pretty on her, she has naturally tan/warm skin) because it totally did not work for my fair, cool skin. Believe me I tried to make it work but this color was just awful. It totally washed me out. Plus it was gritty and.. ick. I felt like a corpse with this on. If you are fair skinned I would advise you to steer clear of this unless you're going for the dead look.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2005 12:10:00 AM More reviews by he_he16

I love the taste of this lipgunk! It tastes like blackberries I think. I would buy it again just for the taste! It's also a pretty colour, as long as you don't mind the glitter stuff. I also love the packaging for lip gunks. This is a pretty neutral colour and I think most people could pull it off.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2005 9:04:00 PM More reviews by tooextreme4you

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in my Gypsy Den facecase. As many have said, it's a very shimmery taupe. It doesn't look good on me, either (I am pale), and the girl at Sephora I talked to over a year ago said that she didn't understand why they had made the shade to begin with (hahaha!). It's good to mix with other colors, though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2005 1:06:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Biker is a cool icy taupe color with silver glitter. Alone on me its not very wearable but I fill my lips in with a YLBB pink lip liner and then apply Biker and it looks great and lasts forever. Very fun with smokey eyes. The first Lip Gunk I tried (Gash)I hated but Biker inspired me to try try others and I intend to. This gloss smells like a Charms blue raspberry lollipop...very nice. I would repurchase for sure.