Kanebo Face Fresh Paper

on 5/14/2015 3:03:00 PM

I love these.

Absorb oil well, no scent, tasteful and classy packaging that doesn't just feel like cheap paper, are a good size. No scent. No weird texture. Do not disturb or pick up my makeup.

Will repurchase.

After MattePerfect was discontinued in Iu stores in Belgium, I set out to find oil blotting paper that would be as efficient and natural. I have tried a few brands including The Body Shop (already reviewed), Shiseido, and Tokuyasu Kyofu Aburatorigami (bought in Japan, kingdom of oil blotting papers) and none of these came close to Kanebo Sensai performance and value.

The 80 ultra-thin sheets (10 x 7.5 cm) are created from traditional Tosawashi linen paper, one of Japan's finest handmade papers. They are wrapped in an elegant sober case with no perfume or powder added. As expected from a natural product, the sheets bear a brown color similar to kraft paper. They quickly absorbs excess sebum without removing make-up just as described.

Because my T-zone is very oily, I usually use 2 sheets on a normal day and 4 if I have a night out. This is one of my bag's staples.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools